Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Families Can Make N100,000 Before Christmas. Here Is How! Reach Me For More Info - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Families Can Make N100,000 Before Christmas. Here Is How! Reach Me For More Info (1008 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Movies That Families Can Watch Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Families Can Make N100,000 Before Christmas. Here Is How! Reach Me For More Info by infodiva: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello,

As you read this simple report it could be what will make you have enough money to spend this Christmas. I have written here three simple and inexpensive businesses to make over N100,000 in 14 days, I.e. before Christmas. If you think because you do not have a high paying job you will not be able to celebrate this Christmas the way you want to, you are wrong. Be ready to act on the information you are receiving here.

Business No 1: Sell Fast and Quick Information Product:
You probably must have heard it several times but information product works like magic. If you are ready to make N100,000 then one way to go about that is to sell information product. Not just any kind of information product, but an information product that is highly needed.
Since we don't want to go far, we can start with the Nigerian market.
Ask yourself these questions:

[1] If you have attended a seminar lately, what was taught?
[2] Which information product did I purchase within the last 3-6 months?
[3] What knowledge have I acquired so far that cost me money or time to learn it?

I really want this material to be short so your answers to each of the question above will instantly give you ideas to product that you create as fast as you can and possibly today!
For example, if you have a product where you have resell rights or private label rights to, now is the time to quickly call a magazine or newspaper and place an advert for their any edition and sell that same product.

There is a principle in business that says: sell what is already selling.

So if you want to make N100,000 in the next 14 days, look for an information product today or create one, call a newspaper’s advert department and place an advert in an edition. With just N6,500 you can get a space in the classified section or with N20,000 you get a better space which will be half of a quarter page advert. If your information product sells for just N4,000 you only need 30 sales and you would have made your N120,000 and even more.
Do you think to sell 30 copies in a paper with thousands of readers is hard?
You don't even need to sell a making money product. If you have knowledge in stock market, real-estate, a good resell package or private label right material here is the time for you to bring it out, put it together and sell it fast!
Remember you only need a free email address, phone number and with a good sales letter and you are good to go. I hope you get the point. If you did, then don't waste time. Get started today! And send me your testimonial on etinosa_ebook@yahoo.com.
If you do not want to go into information or you want something else then, let’s try business number two.

Business No 2: The domain name business.
I love the domain name business. This business entails the buying and selling of domain names.
On the Internet, people buy domain names for several reasons. If you can come up with a great domain name, then you can sell it for a great profit. The idea behind this strategy is to be creative
enough and bring a domain name that is sweet, generic and well targeted and you can sell it for thousands. For example, Wrestling.com was sold for $500,000.
Places where you can sell your domain name are www.sedo.com and www.parked.com. If you check these sites you will see that tens of domains are being sold every hour. Here is a list of some domain names that was just purchased in this on www.sedo.com:
www.portalis.com sold for $6,375
www.digital1.com sold for $3,588
www.newbuzz.com sold for $2,700
www.boyz.mobi sold for $1,253
www.move.us sold for $2,000
As you can see each of these domains was sold for thousands in dollars. You can do the same too.
Step 1: Go to a website like www.namecheap.com and other places where you can purchase domain names. Come up with a great domain name and buy it for less than $10.
Step 2: Then go to websites like www.sedo.com and place it for auction. All you need is just one sale above $1,000 and without selling anything you have made your income. You can have someone buy your domain name the same day or even the same hour you auction it. It all depends on how sweet your domain name is.

Business No 3: AFFILIATE MARKETING
Affiliate marketing simply means selling someone else product for a certain commission. Which means if you are selling a product of $50, at a 75% commission, your income will be $37.50. So you only need less than 25 sales and you would have your $937.50. If converted to naira at the present exchange rate, you will have N110,625. Selling to 25 people in the millions of people that visit the Internet on an hourly basis shouldn't be hard at all.
The first thing is to pick one great affiliate product that is already selling. Remember the principle of Internet marketing is to: sell what is already selling. Some of the sites where you can pick a great product as an affiliate are the almighty www.clickbank.com or www.cj.com or www.paydotcom.com. Select a product(s) you want to sell in less than an hour.

After selecting a product, write at least 30 articles that are related to that product or market. That means if you picked a product on real estate, you will need to write 30 articles that is related to real -estate. Thirty articles simply means writing 2 articles a day for the next 15 days of writing 3 articles for 10 days. After writing those articles, pick one day and submit ALL the articles at once. Submit them to at least 5 e-zine directories.
The final step will be to look for 5 forums that are related to the market that you choose and in a period of 3 days submit like 3 articles in each on the forum. That way in less than 18 days you will have more than 160 articles in different places being read by thousands of people. The articles could be very short. At least if just 1,000 people visit that site through your affiliate link you will definitely have buyers. Remember at $37.5 you only need 25 sales and you have hit your goal of making N100,000 before Christmas.

THAT IS IT!!!
I have shown you three businesses that are very low in start up capital that can make you over N100,000 before Christmas. Do something today and when you make your N100,000 do not forget to send me a Christmas gift.
If you are going into internet business it is usually necessary that you have a paypal account to handle transactions. This is because most people who come online pay through paypal. Also, one website where you can make money online regularly as an affiliate is Clickbank.com. They do not accept Nigerians on their list. All this problems have being solved. I am giving out a package that solves all these problems. It is called the Onlinepay Senator Package. I have given you information on three businesses that can make you over N100,000 before Christmas. It will be unfair if you encounter problems getting paid online. This is why I am offering the Onlinepay Senator package here.
Onlinepay Senator Package
In this package you will know the following:

 How to open a PayPal account from Nigeria and verify it on the same day.
 How to withdraw money from your PayPal account through any Zenith bank ATM in Nigeria.
 Free and instant USA bank account. Use the account to verify PayPal. Make withdrawals and make payment through this account. ATM to withdraw your money in Nigeria.
 How to open a Clickbank account in Nigeria without changing your IP address.
 How receive your Clickbank earnings in Nigeria.
 How to cash your foreign cheques in your bank account Nigeria. You do not have to wait 21 days for the cheque to clear. You receive your payment immediately in Nigeria.
 Three ways to receive credit card payment on your website. On your website you will accept MasterCard and Visa. Payment would be sent to you in Nigeria.
 How to get a reliable Visa debit card for your online purchases.
All these you will get from this Onlinepay Senator package.

HOW TO ORDER THIS ONLINEPAY SENATOR PACKAGE]

This package goes for N4500 (four thousand five hundred naira) but I am giving out this package for only N2000 (two thousand naira only). I am giving out this package for N2000 as my end of year bonus. I have being making money online and I noticed that many Nigerians are having problems getting paid online and receiving their earnings. So I am giving this package for only N2000.
To order this package, make payment of N2000 to
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: Erhabor Daniel Etinosa
Account Number: 03950680004409
Note: You can pay from any branch of UBA.

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE

After you have made the payment, notify us by SMS. Send an SMS to 08052232288 containing your name, the teller number, amount paid, your phone number and your email address.
Immediately I receive this information the payment will be confirmed and then your Onlinepay Senator package will be sent to your email address within 24hrs.
For further enquiries and notification call 08052232288 or send and email to ebook_office@yahoo.com.
Yours faithfully
Erhabor Daniel Etinosa
President and CEO The eBookOffice Ltd

(1) (Reply)

Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist? / Whose Duty Is It To Give Children Sex Education? / Opinion Poll For Married Men And Women Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.