Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One (1610 Views)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / The Return Of The Prodigal Son ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good afternoon everybody... Special thanks to my fans and friends in nairaland romance and sexuality section...especialy my ghost readers...

Here in this story i will be talking about the return the of Sirnoel and cos i wont want this to be moved to sexuality section i will try hard to dilute any part that has sex scene...

I will also want to beg my readers and gurus of this section to bear with me, when it comes to spelling mistakes... Please it has been my style for many reasons...

I will also plead with those that copywrite stories to help me so that i can start and finish this story. I have to abandon a story half way in sexuality section cos of them... And i wouldnt want to do that here in this story...

Once again i welcome you to this life changing and mind blowing story...

THE RETURN OF SIRNOEL...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Onemansquad(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ftc
pls gv me d link 2 d part1
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Onemansquad:
Ftc
pls gv me d link 2 d part1
just click on my username and it will take u to my profile... U will read about me... Thanks
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
It was a cold saturday evening and i decided to take a walk down Paul Robson cos i heard that theatre art students are reharsing that evening. Having stayed outside Nsukka for over 2years everything looked different.
As i was going i didnt want to entre any shutle cos i want to enjoy the newness of the whole environment. One thing that caught my eyes as i was taking that short walk is that UNN now looks like a construction site. I discovered that the VC is putting up many new structures and the road that leads to the main gate (back gate), is being expanded. I also noticed that the VC has also erected a water fall infront of his new and clean office with some beautiful flower. I told myself that ths Batho (VC) guy must be inlove with beauty.
When i got to theater art depertment, i met someguys that know me and we greeted after greeting them. I went into one of the lecturer‘s office and we greeted. He asked me where i have been all these while. I told him i have been everywhere. He laughed and asked me what i mean. And i said to him... After my youths service in Lagos, i went to Abuja and from Abuja I went to Calabar and from Callabar i went to PH and from PH i went to Onitsha then finally settled in Akwa Ibom from where i came back to see the people i left behind.
He asked me what i was doing in all these places... I smiled and lied to him... I told him that i was working with a construction company... He asked me... Did u say was? I told him yes, that i have resigned. He asked me why i told him that i v returned to do my masters...
He shouted and said... This is the Return of Sirnoel...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
When he said that... I smiled cos i know why he said that...
... Let me take u back a little to my encounter with the lecturer...

When i was in my final year. I went to my dad‘s office one hot monday afternoon on geting there i saw three girls standing outside. I walked past them and went to see my dad. One of the girls was wearing a well cut plain trouser and a male shirt. The thing look very fine on her. She left about three bottons open and being whom i am, my eyes went straight to the open place and i loved what i saw. I said hi to them and made my way to the office. As i was sitting with my dad he called out a name and the girl whom later introduced herself to me as Pretty walked in.

When she walked in, i took a better look at her and gawd, the girl is simply beautiful. Without make up and i was inlove with what i saw. Right there i made up my mind that i must lay my hand on her. I took a piece of paper from my dad‘s note pad and wrote my name & number on it.

I told my dad that i was going and he gave me some money to give to my mum. As i stood up to go my dad bent down to get something from under his table... I didnt wait to know what he was bringing out. I handed the piece of paper to the girl and took my leave. When i got to the door, i looked back and the girl was looking at me... I smiled and winked, she smiled too... Her teeth wasnt that well set but smile looks good on her face...

Few minutes after i left my dad‘s office, my phone rang... And when i looked at screen, it was not a number that i know. I picked the call and the voice that i heard got me magnated...

2 Likes

Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Fatalveli(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anywhere u wan go I wan goo! Still I follow
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Fatalveli:
Anywhere u wan go I wan goo! Still I follow
Thanks man...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Wow... What a sweet magnetic voice... I asked who the caller was and the voice said... U just gave me ur number now. I said oh... How are u doing she said fine and added... Look behind u. I looked behind and saw Pretty coming. I went under one of the trees by the road side there and stood. As she was coming i was stealing a glance on her while pretending to be pressing my phone. I was actually checking her out. Despite the fact that she wore simple plain trouser and a male shirt, one can still see that Pretty is well shaped and has a good walking style.

When she came to where i was standing... The first thing i did was to compliment her voice. Which made her to smile. Though she doesnt have a good set of teeth, smile looked so good on her face. I took a very good look at her at her and convinced myself after that i didnt make any mistake by giving her my number. So because of the wa i started by complimenting her voice, her simple dress mode and her makeupless face, we didnt have time for normal introduction. Somehow i have this feeling that she knows me.

As we kept going up i asked her where she lives, the hostel and she told me that she lives in BQ. I asked her if she lives alone or with her boyfriend. She laughed and said with her boyfriend. And that made me to feel somehow though not very disapointed cos as far as UNN is concerned am not afraid of any guy. It when she said said that she lives with her boy friend that i then asked her, how long she had been in UNN. She told me that she is a fresher. I said okay. I told her am in final year, she said she know. I looked at her and didnt make any comment about that. I asked her her name and she said her name is Pretty... I smiled and asked her if that is the name her parents gave to her she said yes.

When we got to where i was to branch off, i decided to walk her down to her hostel. We made little talk and when we got to BQ, i was tempted to follow her inside. As i was still thinking about she looked up at my face and smiled. I held her hand and...

1 Like

Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
...looked at her face and didnt know what to do next... but i am not to be of lose when it comes to pretty girls. so i told her to hug me of which she obliged... i held her tight and as i whispered to her that i will like to hold her closer than the way i am holding her now someday... she smiled and gently pushed me away... i took her hand and kissed the back of her hand and we said good bye and i left...

As i was coming out of that place I saw Gideon (the lecturer) watching me from his car. when i got where he is i greeted him and kept moving towards the main road. at first seing there meant nothing to me but when i looked back and saw him standing outside the car and looking towards me... i felt that probably he is wondering what i came to BQ to do that hot afternoon. Because that was exactly what i was thinking about him.

as i turned left moving up to the road i met a class mate of mine and when we greeted she asked me who i came to see and i told her that i just walked a friend home... she laughed and asked me if this friend is a male or a female... i said a male...i lied to her (cos one day i might bed her)... as we are about saying good bye i saw the lecture driving up... she laughed out loud and asked why she is laughing. she said that it is because of Gideon. and i asked her what about Gideon? she said that Gideon has been chasing one year one student called Pretty. she went on to say even the girl doest give him space he never seem to be given up... both of us laughed and i said... all these randy lecturers in this school. she said all men are randy... i didnt respond because my mind was filled with how to beat Gideon to Pretty without Chika knowing it...

Gideon got close to where we are and blew his horn loud and zoomed off... in my mind I said... Time to play...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by aprilwise(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
I know it gonna be a wonderful masterpiece. I ve booked my seat. Please more updates. I can't wait to read more.
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
aprilwise:
I know it gonna be a wonderful masterpiece. I ve booked my seat. Please more updates. I can't wait to read more.
thanks coming over... Am here to update as many as network will allow me...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
That evening when i got home, i went straight to my room. I decided to take bath before anything. My eldest sister was around but she was about going out. She was suprised to see me at home. She asked me what i came home to do on monday. I told her that dad sent me with some money for mummy. She laughes and said... Wont the love bird go to see her love at the office today... I told my sister that mummy will be going to church when she comes back thats why dad gave me the money to bring home... So that she wont stress herself going to dad‘s office before going to church. Few minutes after this discussion my eldest sister left...

as i laid my head on me bed after the bath, all i was thinking is how to get Pretty and give her the best sex she would ever get in her time. But remembering what Jane my classmate told me about Gideon i felt very bad. It is on record (dont ask me whose record) that every new session he must pick at least 3 to 4 willing girls that he bangs at will. Anyone that rejects him must be ready to work harder than other students or else he will wish hunt her.

I was worried that he might be an obstacle between me and Pretty. I know he cant do anything to me cos of my dad‘s position in UNN but he might give Pretty extra one year. I was wondering how i can protect Pretty from him and keep her as a sex support as i have stopped bleeping around. Cos i was tired of hurting Chika.

I closed my eyes and imagind what Pretty will look like if she is naked. I imagined about her soft palm. I could swear that i felt her presence in the room cos that was exctely what i am feeling.

As i was thinking about her, my bingo stood erect and p started stroking it. As i was stroking it gently i felt it get so strong. For one whole week i v not banged cos Chika has been busy. Though Chika is loved by everybody in my house and she is already been seen as my future wife she cant really come to our house to spend the night when my elder sister is not around.

I was thinking of how to get down on pretty. When phone rang
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
I looked at the phone it was Pretty calling. I didnt pick the call and it rang and rang and stoped ringing. After about 30seconds she called again i still didnt pick. Overlooking a call is also one of my strategy when it comes to girls. My phone started to ring again and i waited for a little while and picked the call.

When i picked the call she said she was calling to know if i v gotn home, i told her yes. That i just finished taking my bath. She did humn... I smiled and asked her what that. She said she also just finished taking her her bath.

I said... Yes! In my mind and took that time to seduce her. I said...wow! I can imagine what u will look like when u r nak.ed. I didnt give her any space to reply, i continued by asking her what she is wearing. She said cloth... I laughed loud... She asked why i was laughing, i said nothing.

I told her that i am just wishing that we are in the same room right now... She asked me what would have happend... I told her many things... She said...like? I told myself that this girl is game...

I told like kissing, like touching, like robing. She asked me if thats all. I told her that for a start yes thats all. She said okay... That is a pity that she is far away from me...

I told her that her voice is powerful and that it is seting me on fire... She told me to go call fire service... All these while we are talking my hand was inside my boxer touching my di.ck gently... I told her that she is the fire service that i need...before she could respond to that... I asked her again what she was wearing... She pursed....and said shot skirt and a sleeveless top... I asked her what she was wearing inside them... She said nothing... I said no bra, no pant... She said yes... And the line went dead...

I tried calling her back but the phone said switched off...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by aprilwise(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow. Wonderful
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
i just lay down on my thinking about her. imagining what it will look if she allows me to hold her tight and touch her br.east. i dug my hand deeper into my boxer playing with my dick and i didnt know when i slept off. i dont really know how long i slept but after a while i felt a hand touching my leg slowly... caressing my legs moving gently to my laps... i tried to open my eyes but everywhere was dark... that hand gently moved and brushed past my bingo which has at this point became very hard...

i was kind of confused cos i dont know if am dreaming or if were in real life. so the hand kept moving to my tummy. the person was really seting me on fire. the hand went down again and started with another pf my leg and came uo slowly and held my iron rod hard bantu bantu. i gave out a short sigh and moaned... i spread my legs on the bed and held the hand of the person and drew her close to myself and when our body touched and our lips met i then knew who the person is. It is not a dream but a reality.

she whispered into into my ears and said... baby i have missed you so much... and i didnt say anything. i kept working her back to her br.east and down to her pvssy. all i wanted at that time was to get my hard manpanu into her and make her moan in great pleasure. as my hand was going round on her body i discovered she was not wearing anytop but she was wearing her short skirt without a pant. i turned her down on bed and send my index finger into her tata which was so wet and she moaned and told me to pull off her cloth and make her ask for more.

as i was i was about bringing out my bingo from my boxers,... ko koo koo... (thats a knock on my door)... oh why now? (i said in my heart)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Seun please move this to romance or sexuality section... People here are not encouraging... Please move today so that i can continue my my story
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chika you and your husband should come to the dinning...thats my elder sister‘s voice. Because i didnt know if our parents are back yet, i stoped fing.ering Chika and went and switched on the light. Wore her her clothe back still without pant anyway and we went to the palour to eat.
As we were eating all i was thinking of is about Pretty. Thinking of her was giving a serious hard on. Because it was just my self and the three ladies (my two elder sisters & my girl Chika)our parents are not yet back.
I was so much lost in my thinking cos i was so hor.ny, not because of Chika nor because of our little romance before the knock but because of Pretty.

My elder sister noticed that i was not really with them. Though i was eating verywell but i wasnt joining their discusion as usual. She asked me what i was thinking of... I smiled and looked at Chika‘s face, touched her ears,then touched her nose... And said... Am thinking about my princess, my special desire, my most precious angel...(see lie). Chika was just smiling away and my elderst sister said to my elder sister. Let us eat and go to bed so that they will continue where they were before u went to call them for dinner. Chika said ha... We were not doing anything ooo. My elderst sister said... Owuya nu (na so) i know u were not doing anything but when u came out i saw fire of lust and pleasure all over your eyes and even your nip.ples are still hard...
Chika said...chai! Sister na wa fo you o...
I know my family members very well. Talking is one of ur identities especially once we are inside our house. Our parents gave us enough space to say our mind. They taught us to always express our feeling of anger, disapointment, happiness and other things to them without being afraid. If there is anything like freedom of speech, then it is being practiced 100% in our house.

I didnt say a word all i did was smile as i keep eating my food. When i finished eating, without a word, i went to the fridge took a bottle of cold juice and headed straight to my room...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Donkunxex(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
nice
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by aprilwise(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
I thought dis story don reach like 10 pages. Am still following
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Following
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Activity77(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Alobam ride on
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Donkunxex:
nice
thanks
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
When i got to the door i turned back to look at Chika and our eyes met... She let out a silent smile. That smile is to assure me that she knows what the juice is meant for.

When i got to my room i saw 3 missed calls and all of them are from the same person... Pretty. When i saw the missed calls i was happy cos it is a sign that Pretty is really going to play my game. So i called her back but she didnt pick. I wanted to send her sms but something told me that she want to play the ‘i am not with my phone game‘ on me. Therefore i deleted the sms i v already typed. I told myself that i must be careful so that this girl doesnt beat me in my own game. She droped call on me in the afternoon & put off her phone just to keep me in suspense.

I opened my fridge & put the juice inside the fridge & lie down on my bed waiting for Pretty to call back cos i was so sure she would call back. And even if she doesnt call back. I wont call her cos that is one of the rules of the game... Flirt but dont get foolish.

I have never missed any target since the first time Mary introduced into the game of se.x.

About 15 minutes after my phone rang and when i looked at it it was Mark, we were talking when another call was coming in. I looked and it was Pretty. Mark asked if me if a call is coming in, i told him yes. He said i should pick it. I laughed and told him not yet time. He laughed and ask me if it is okpeke that is calling and i told him yes. He asked if he know the person, i told him not really. Well we talked about stupid nothing for about 20 more minutes and Pretty was calling at about 3 minuts interval. When i was done with Mark, i droped the call and waited for about 5minutes more before calling Pretty back. As i was waiting an sms came into my phone& when i looked at it was from Pretty. I opened it, she wrote... Pinkie i just want to hear ur voice and wish u sweet dreams before going to bed but it seems you are busy with ur girlfriend. Anyway sweet dreams, baby.

Me! Baby...lolzzz. Something is funny here...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
aprilwise:
I thought dis story don reach like 10 pages. Am still following
bros no vex... This people here are not encouraging at all...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
ritababe:
Following
thanks for coming
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Activity77:
Alobam ride on
okay i hear u... I de rush on
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by ritababe(f): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
sirnoel:
thanks for coming

Ok RIDe on
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Her sms actually put me in a state of thinking. Why? In her sms she called me Pinkie. That took my mind back to when i first met her ealier in the day. When i was about introducing myself and she told me that she knows me. I thought probably it was cos we met in my dad‘s office. But calling me Pinkie shows she knows me more than i thought. Well i told myself that i have to thread softly so that i dont mess up myself.

I was not worried about her talking about me speaking with my girl friend on phone when she called cos i know that she just wants to play a minds game on me. She probably wants me to put myself into a tight corner by defending the girl friend section. But am wiser than that. But what worried me was calling me baby after talking about girl friend. Something in me tells me that this girl know me and it is either she wants to play with me or that she wants to play me.

If she wants to play with me, i dont have problem with that cos that is actually what i want. But if she wants to play me, then thats a serious one...

Well i told myself that withen 24hours i will know which one she is up to. So i decided to keep her thought oneside and think a out other things.

But who told Chika that i was home that evening? It was a monday so i should be in my hostel not in my parent‘s house. How did Chika know that am home? For over a week i v not seen her & she v not visited my hostel for over a month because she met another girl in my room... Though we settled it that day but she has systematically avoided my hostel. I was thinking about this when my door opened and i looked to see my lovely angel walk in.

Chika bolted the door gently and leaned back on the door and smiled seductivly. Once i saw her dimples and gap tooth with that eyes that i love so much...my di.ck breathed with joy and my heart skipped a little faster.

She signalled me to come get her. She lifeted her skirt a little and i saw her laps and my banana rose to attention and i looked at her hard nip.ples and i know it time to...
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by aprilwise(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am still following.
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chika and i have been together for years that we have come to understand each other so well. But one thing i dont understand is why despite the love ihave for her, i still find myself bleeping other girls. I dont even know what these girls saw in me that they always fall for my tricks. I have sat back so many times with tears and have prayed the little way i know for God to take away this cup of sex.ual activity.
I know that pre marital sex is a sin but i cant control myself. I know that having more than sex partner can also lead toone contacting STD with or without protection. It is on record that condom cant protect anyone 100%. I am not happy how i lead my life. I have broken and destroyed so many trusts & natural friendship.
I wont blame girls that had gone down with me because it is not their fault. Even if they are the ones that initiated it, at least i cld apply a little amount of self control.

I looked at Chika standing by the door with that smile that always turn me on. My bingo was geting harder but my mind wasnt really ready for the act. I missed Chika so much and will really love to make sweet love to her all night long. But guilt is all i could feel. But the surprising thing is that my di.ck was geting harder and harder even when my mind was filled with guilt.
I looked at her lovely inocent loyal face and i felt like asking her for forgivness. Chika is naturaly beautiful. She is well endowed & her brain is not on holiday, it is positively active. I know many guy who have been trying to woo her into their bed but she never gave in to them; she kept her love and body just for me alone. But me...story... I mess every girl that i consider clean and homely. What i have never done and dont think i will do is to go to brothel to look for a girl. Chika knew about my encounter with her elder sister Debby, she knew about Lydia. She has met with Kemi and was able to bring Kemi to a stand still. Chika is the typ of woman every man would love to have as a wife.

I stood from the bed with a smile, went to her
Re: Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
When i got closer to her she turned her back on me and placed her arss on my very hard dick. And she roled her waist to give me some sweetness. I held her tummy from the back while she threw her head on my shoulder and our lips met together in a wonderful way. I was kissing and touching her tummy and her navel while she kept putting preasure on my dick with her bumbum. she was touching the hairs of my head gently. I moved my hand and grabed her already hard and ripe nip.ples and moulded them smoothly. She took her hand slowly down to my boxer and started pulling it out. At that point i turned her to face me.

I held her bum and pressed it on my hard dick. And she gave a light moan. I know how she loves to b touched and i was touching her just like that. I inserted my hand into her skirt from up and felt her very wet pvssy. I slowly removed my hand and moved it over to her back. I traced her back bone up to her neck. I moved it to her hairs and dug my fingers into her hairs. She moaned again.

She bite my ears gently and inserted her tongue into it. From there she moved again to my lips and we kissed slowly. I moved my hand from her back to her tummy up to her chest and i fon.dled her right brea.st and teased the nipp.le.She said oooo...babyyyy. I moved my hand once again down to her tummy and took my hand behind her and pull the zipper of her skirt off, as she was winding her waist slowly the skirt on its own went down to give way for my banana to meet with her sakwashi.

We moved from the door to the fridge and i brought out the juice and poured it into a cup. I took a mouth full of cold juice and made her to drank all from my mouth as we kissed. She was enjoying the coldess and i was enjoying the sweetness of her tongue.

Chika knows how to make me high and hot. I took another sip from the juice bottle and bent slowly to her left nipple and as my mouth cicled her n.ipple with the cold juice... She let out a long moan... Oooooo babyyyyy. I i sucked her nipp.le as i swallowd d cold and we moved to the bed..

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. / <I Am But A Boy>( An Adamawa story) / BILLIONAIRE BOYS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.