Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42688 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dammytosh: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?

Ironic.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ghettodreamz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some guy are just so clueless. cheesy
And the Nigerian courts and it juries had been bastardized just to protect some guy's personal interest at the expense of the nation's and every others'.

Someone needs to tell some guy that we are in a democratic regime and not a despotic type.

Please, let's join hands to vote out some guy outa the Aso Villa come 2015. grin

Trust Nigerians, dem don dey look for the e-version of the book since 20AD grin

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by hadizadeezy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
OK! how many copies?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Yeske2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
The clueless one thinks we are still in the era of NTA and Radio Nigeria, very clueless indeed, must get my soft or hard copy.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by rozayx5(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
f00ls blaming gej. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mascot87(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Don't mind the mado; as if the book doesn't have deep implications and indictments against the opposition.

Baba should respect the court. Simple.

Its a new dawn; Rule of law prevails.

Your fisherman is the Grand Commander of disrespect to rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by superneutral(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by asiwajumi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Make baba go sit down self. Na by force u become wole soyinka or adebayo faleti those are the great writer we knw

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by chidiebere2020(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
That2:
I trust igbos, they will download the PDF version and start printing pirated copies grin. Jonàdaft don't know he is only making the book more appealing cheesy. Now i seriously want to read it. Someone give me the link of the PDF version o!
if u don't mention Igbo, u won't be able to coment, u better watch ur mouth b4 ...................

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by resty4(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Supported, published bk sh b confiscated n OBJ jailed 4 court contempt.
He is jst a frustrated old baboon dat hs lost relevance in SW n 9ja politics at large. Dat wh he is afraid of sh cm 2 pass n he sh c bt not b a partaker,GEJ TILL 2019.
Meanwhile thanks 2 d 12 Apc govs dat r suptg GMB 4 makg 2015 easy for HE GEJ GCFR, ride on sir.no vacancy in ASO R....K.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by chasteman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
that man called Johnathan is so desperate about this upcoming election. wetin concern Jonah with obasanjo's book. well when did obasanjo turn to an author
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by NJPot(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by aresa: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ot ti ta lara baej baje .. grin

Oponu olishi of otuoke lawless and despotic clown. Your days in jail are numbered..

The worthless clown is messing with the wrong person... Obviously, OBJ did't buy all the gyration to Ota and prostrations...
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Kirinwa: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
tripua:
BREAKING: Abuja court orders Police, Customs to seize Obasanjo's book, 'My Watch' -source-Dailypost http://dailypost.ng/?p=202527

Clowns.
Court ordered him not to publish the book. He gave them the middle finger and went ahead.
Now instead of calling for his arrest they prefer to chase book shadows.

Bunch of clowns. Some people are the law themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Reference(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again

Then after reading it what happens.....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Riclord001(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I support this...The man was just blasting everyone from Yaradua to Jonathan, Tinubu etc, Is he a saint?
so, if i blame people my books should be seized? u write ur own and blame me na... shuuu... d judiciary has failed, d executive has failed and d legislature....
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Montaque(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigeria leader denigrating our national institutions and still expecting the masses to comply obediently. Obj shud be committed for contempt,no one is above the law.
Ask urself," if all litigants shud act in this way,where will our judiciary sanctity be?
Later he will be looking for who spoiled nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Orikinla(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Nigeria is fighting against truth. We hate truth, we hide truth and we fear truth. It is so unfortunate. In John 8:32, Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth will make you free.
~ Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, President of the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN)[/size]

[size=14pt]33
1. The word of the Lord came to me:
2 “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman,
3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,
4 then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head.
5 Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves.
6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

7 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
8 When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.
9 But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved.

~ Ezekiel 33: 1-9, Holy Bible New International Version (NIV)[/size]

Let us pray.
Nairaland pastors pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by asiwajumi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
chidiebere2020:
if u don't mention Igbo, u won't be able to coment, u better watch ur mouth b4 ...................
b4 u watch ham for him.u be closeup?lol
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Zaikon(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Eyya campaign after elections
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Someone is afraid of his political career. Obasanjo will always be respected in the game. Game of throne season 7.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by JayJustus(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
please who has the online version of this book?? or who has the book itself?? I need to read this thing
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigeria will be ruled by iron fist after the re-election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by walemoney007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Don't mind the mado; as if the book doesn't have deep implications and indictments against the opposition.

Baba should respect the court. Simple.

Its a new dawn; Rule of law prevails.
wot do u mean by "as if the book doesn't have deep implications and indictments against the opposition".pls explain to me

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by semitunde: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls where can I download the PDF version?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Orikinla(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
chasteman:
that man called Johnathan is so desperate about this upcoming election. wetin concern Jonah with obasanjo's book. well when did obasanjo turn to an author

He is the author of over 27 books so far.

Some of his over 28 books
My Command
Nzeogwu: An intimate portrait of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu 1987
Africa in Perspective: Myths and Realities (The Russell C. Leffingwell lectures)
Jun 1987
Forging a Compact in U.S.-African Relations: The Fifth David M. Abshire Endow Ed Lecture, December 15, 1987 (Csis)
Africa Embattled: Selected Essays on Contemporary African Development
War Wounds: Development Costs of Conflict in Southern Sudan
Not My Will
Challenges of Leadership in Africa
Hope for Africa
A New Dawn
This Animal Called Man
Guides To Effective Prayer
Sermons from Prison
Africa Through the Eyes of A Patriot
I See Hope
My Watch Volume 1: Early Life and Military
My Watch Volume 2: Political and Public Affairs

9 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Faitholu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigerian judges are funny; just as their judgements are funnier... Is it the books that err in law or the bookmarker. Now they order arrest of the book because the book owner is too big for their pronouncements. Well, I am very sure the police and customs are wiser.... Nobody dares Baba Iyabo without consequences. LAGBUS and Fashola knows Baba too well. Let them arrest the books, and let's see the outcome. Why didn't d court order OBJ's arrest for contempt? Yeye court, yeye injunctions,

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by kalid01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
U people are giving the book unnecessary publicity with these ur comments
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nmeri17:
that book should have come with a sticker that says "CHAOS CAUSING CONTENT INSIDE. READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED" angry
but Nigeria is enough chaotic.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by vision2050: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
I downloaded it few hours ago
who will seize it?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olalekan1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I support this...The man was just blasting everyone from Yaradua to Jonathan, Tinubu etc, Is he a saint?
Jonathan, Yaradua, Tinubu, Kashamu can as well write their own book and blast OBJ.... its simple Bro.
Baba is never a saint nor different from these people but there are lots of things the youths can gain from the book.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Okudiover(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(In OBJ's voice)"Who is Jona? My book remains my book whether he likes it or not. If he doesn't like it he should write his own o jare. When I joined the Nigerian Army his milk teeth was not complete ke. When I fought the civil war jona was still in lower elementary. When I became head of state he still had no shoes. When Abacha jailed me in 1995 he was selling hand outs to his students at the University (despite the ban by the University Governing Council now he wants to ban my book). When I was sworn in as president he was a mere deputy governor and through-out my tenure I kept elevating him to Acting Governor, Substantive Governor and Vice President. Even when the cabal insisted that he (Jona) cannot and will not be allowed to become acting president he came to me crying for help. It was when he changed his name to Azikiwe and became substantive president in 2011 that he refused to see me nor answer my calls (sighs). Na him make I say make I write this book no be say I wan compare myself to chinua the achebe".

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / James Ibori Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.