Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42684 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Riclord001(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
nationwide1:
OBJ clearly shows he is above the law. I don't see any difference between him and Adolf Hitler. Hitler killed many Jews and others while OBJ wiped out a whole town of Zaki-Biam and Odi. Hitler respected neither law nor human and OBJ is same. He preaches morality but has no respect for rule of law. Hitler believed he right with all the wrongs he did and OBJ here is always right. Even kids would know that OBJ is doing all these for selfish reasons and never for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians.
one day wen u bcome a leader, u will knoww that u cant be moral and at d same keep the rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
post=28765867:
Deprivation of Freedom Of Speech and Expression... ONLY IN NIGERIA!!!!

JONATHAN OUT... BUHARI/AMAECHI IN... (LIKE If You Agree, Share If You DisAgree)
May devil rule and ruine your life just as Ameachi has done in Rivers State.. idiot. what has Ameachi achieved in Rivers state let alone coming to rule entire Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by lordmayor4(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
They just made the book a best seller, people will so want to get it that the online version will be out sooner than soon.... if they are not afraid, why ban the book?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by 49cents(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
this cant happen in france
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by akfst(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?
Na u self be MUMU, don't u know how ur president rules?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by aresa: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
The worthless and hypocritical president looked the other way and refused to enforce the law while his crooked and lawless police IG disobeyed the law and still refused to acknowledge Tambuwal as the speaker, but all of a sudden he's trying to enforce the law because OBJ slammed his worthless ass .

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by wazobiaN9(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

..and Jonathan cannot influence a court decision??
Now give yourself a name.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Osezzua:

Stop being bias. There was a restraining order from a court earlier on d release of d book, but baba went ahead instead. How can he be so defiant to d rule of law?

which court?. Did the IG/pdp/TAN/GEJ/PEJ respect court order?

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by UltimatePals: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
2sExy1:
May devil rule and ruine your life just as Ameachi has done in Rivers State.. idiot. what has Ameachi achieved in Rivers state let alone coming to rule entire Nigeria?

Ko Kan Aye!!! PDP Has Failed... APC IN!!!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
olalekan1:

Jonathan, Yaradua, Tinubu, Kashamu can as well write their own book and blast OBJ.... its simple Bro.
Baba is never a saint nor different from these people but there are lots of things the youths can gain from the book.
what does the youths have to learn from a book that mainly bad mouths and castigates others?... If It were coming from a good elder statesman, Fine; but this is coming from a corrupt man himself.

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by walemoney007(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
K

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by adamsjj: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
madamoringo:
Jonathan is desperate. He does not want to lose the elections! hahahaha...will they seize the PDF version too? grin grin grin Oloribu-president!
Remember before he publish the book court issued an order not to because a part of the memoir was still pending in court...so he went against the law and the rest is history.How can GEJ be desperate?...He isnt a saint mind you no one is...when u compare his governance and approach to actions with his oppositions...his far better than them and mind you he wasn, t the only one tongue lashed by 'saint' OBJ...as he went against every popular figure in politics today then, excluding the fact of his selective corrupt judgement and he has his huge portion of blame to také for failing this country because he had the greatest chance to write his name among the great.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Ololanla: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Jonathan is behind the whole thing if you don't know.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again
Ko s'obo ni Idanre.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Riclord001(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Osezzua:

Stop being bias. There was a restraining order from a court earlier on d release of d book, but baba went ahead instead. How can he be so defiant to d rule of law?
how did d court find out d content? if they did, y will they restrain one from exercising one of his fundamental rights?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by lolababe331e: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
All these attack will only increase the sale of the book. The more controversial a book is the more people will want to read it. By the way , the book is already out there and I can't wait to get myself a copy grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by highmood(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why do your type like been insulting unnecessarily? In the book, OBJ lambasted so many people ppl including Tinubu, yet u singled GEJ out and believe he is just responsible for the action of the judiciary who is now independent of the executive. Na WA oh. Hope the hatred some people have for Mr. President will not swallow them up?
For me, OBJ ought to know that the tension in the polity is high and ought to have tried to calm it down rather than heating more. But then I wonder who will go out to arrest him.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
mascot87:

Your fisherman is the Grand Commander of disrespect to rule of law.

Please which fisherman are we talking about here? I or Goodluck? angry

In Jesus's voice;
I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men
I will make you fishers of men, if you follow me. grin
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by philips70(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

No, I am the high court!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
I trust my Ibo bros, de for don do d fake now cum give it to their Yoruba counterpart 4 Ajasa (sumtins wey no de inside) and pass it to the Hausa (mallams) for hawking
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dre11(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
That2:
I trust igbos, they will download the PDF version and start printing pirated copies grin. Jonàdaft don't know he is only making the book more appealing cheesy. Now i seriously want to read it. Someone give me the link of the PDF version o!

As in am more willing to read the book than ever before.
Because of this court injunction and many more

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by BabaO2: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
madamoringo:
Jonathan is desperate. He does not want to lose the elections! hahahaha...will they seize the PDF version too? grin grin grin Oloribu-president!
Where is the original version of this.?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ALAYORMII: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Osezzua:

The rule of law died in Nigeria a long time ago.

The case of Tambuwal is an example, when Mimiko defected to PDP, there was no issue because it favours the government in power.

You can imagine the IGP disregarding the number fourth citizen of Nigeria with no implication because he's backed by the govt in power.

OBJ disregarded a court order because he knows there's no implication for doing so. Is seizing the books the right thing or the immediate arrest of OBJ for contempt of the court.

Nigeria is a failed state

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ellechrystal(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hahahahaha
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Deiok(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why are they seizing the book?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olaric(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
eunisam:
funny if this is true.

This will only make the book more popular if you consider the law of supply and demand. I am sure it will make people to become desperate to lay their hands on the book. You can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
walemoney007:
wot do u mean by "as if the book doesn't have deep implications and indictments against the opposition".pls explain to me

Ok. You go pay o. Na 25k las kard I take buy the book.

Ehm,the book mention Tinubu and Atiku.

Make i continue
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ozoebuka1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
when they should be concerned with d county's falling economy they're are busy releasing controversial books that will create social unrest... elders of nowadays are a disgrace to the younger generation!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mascot87(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

Please which fisherman are we talking about here? I or Goodluck? angry

In Jesus's voice;
I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men
I will make you fishers of men, if you follow me. grin

Jesus doesn't mean Fishers of corrupt & incompetent men undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
This court order is an advertisement for the book.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Riclord001(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
SeverusSnape:

what does the youths have to learn from a book that mainly bad mouths and castigates others?... If It were coming from a good elder statesman, Fine; but this is coming from a corrupt man himself.

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
i easily identify pdp fanatics by their grammer...
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
yemaldo:
Onec d pdf/epub version is out nothing our police can do
i wont mind having d pdf version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail / Check Out This Advert On Today's Sun Newspaper. / Nigeria Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.