Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? (20521 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? / Will You Still Listen To Hiphop At 50 Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by femmy2010(m): 1:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Classic FM and Brilla Rocks.
Listen them everyday while in Lagos traffic.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Maczeelly(m): 2:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Inspiration fm, Top Radio, Radio continental and Nigeria info..............

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by lovemaths(f): 2:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Duchaello:
So you skipped single life daniel akpata from 9pm-11pm, try and listen in 2mao and thank me later
its 10p.m - 11p.m. I do listen to it.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by prophetfire: 3:14am On Dec 13, 2014
They ve used phone-in programs to mess up the radios so I rarely tune in.people just be callin n talkin trash.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by listenersky: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Duchaello:
Wow....I never knew she's left.....the laff laff gal left ehyah, I thought she was on leave....I'm definitely goin to miss her wedding vibes, #FRIDAYNIGHTMIXWITHWALEDIZZY&CHARLESDALLAS#
mkoabiola said she has been on leave,so I was wrong.the laff laff gal remains
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by pabloaimar(m): 3:40am On Dec 13, 2014
I listen to radio stations alot, mostly the sporting programs, Nigerian info is my best and Femi & the gang is my favorite presenters, I even go as far as listening to them while watching football matches. And if I am away from Lagos, then I listen more to radio stations than watching television programs.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by tonywizman: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2014
yea hot 99.9 FM owerri
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Gboliwe: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Yes oo! More than I even watch TV. I bought a radio on Monday after some kids spoilt the one I use
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by darsmarth(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2014
sure . DJ exclusive party mix on Fridays and Saturdays
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by DaBullIT(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Radio and local news became obsolete.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by chatom143: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Edimund Obilo of Splash 105.5FM, was not on suspension, he went on leave. That man is loaded.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by ransomed: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Brekete family .... Hembelembe! Oh lo lo lo...Ordinary Ahmed Isa will never suffer waist pain. Amen.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Well, occasionally... And that's RayPower 100.5FM!
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by arvinsloane(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2014
hardychris:
Please what is radio programme?
It is a programming language in france used to interpret foolish questions from people like you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by jahstech: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2014
hardychris:
Please what is radio programme?

Ask me?
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Talksports radio when i'm driving.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by 9inches(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
My routine when I was in Naija, I still listen to all of them now via Jandus radio app.

Mornings:
Nigeriainfo lagos - Morning Crossfire Lagos
Smooth fm - Smooth Breakfast with Mazi’no & Sope
Beat fm lagos - The Morning Rush with Olisa, Maria & Osi

Afternoons:
Cool fm lagos - Midday Oasis with Dotun & Temi
Nigeriainfo lagos - Alibaba Seriously
Rainbow fm - Comedy Happy Hour with De Don
Brila fm - Popular Side with Murphy Jemba

Evenings:
Cool fm - The Road Show with Freeze & Kaylah
Nigeriainfo fm - Let's talk with 4LaH and Gbenga

Midnights:
181fm - UK Top 40

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2014
obinoral1179:
jeje wa yo ka da kada. See your tv and buy a radio.
sell ur TV. Android typo, I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by millionboi(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Raypower/capital fm abuja
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Kcinho(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2014
cupidhero:

Cosmo was to D0pe. Their playlist covered all genre. Rhythm and coolFM used to be cool but they are not that special anymore.
Yeah everybody missed Cosmo fm cos their presenters were dope thanks to the man jika. I heard he is back now but this time rebranding sunrise fm with some good presenters and programs.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by biggyrossy: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

Are u a man or a woman? If u are a woman, its a NO NO
business for me, but if you are a man, let's discuss, I can get you more customers. You are free to add me up via whatsapp application on 07032816833.

step jeje ooo
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by cegxie(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
I listen every morning because they keep the radio on the top shelf where none of us can get to it... Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Abuja... With us you score!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by francis247(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Yeah. But only "Lean On Me" on Kapital FM Abuja.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by OmoOlomu(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
prophetfire:
They ve used phone-in programs to mess up the radios so I rarely tune in.people just be callin n talkin trash.
exactly y i dnt listen 2 brila fm abuja like i used to do b4. Nd y i switch off my radio wen some jonathanian ar speaking on raypower nd nijainfo abuja.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by LUCASC(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Dedon comedy happy hour on rainbow94.1 Fm Lagos every 4pm to 6pm from Monday to Friday and news paper headline with Dr Nick Idoko from 7.30am to 8.45am Rainbow fm d shows na confirm
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by richfaxy: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Every working day, I close from work, I listen to Late Chaz B's Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B on Rhythm FM 94.7 Abuja on my way back home. The program is always my companion after work. Chaz B will be greatly missed. Though he is gone, Stephen (with the PH) and Chike Onyia are trying their best by filling in for him
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by baywatch84(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Beat fm 979 Ibadan via @jandusradio anywhere in the world you are always connected works with android, blackberry, ios etc don't dull I no no when I don play cds last, bew music first, thT what they do
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by lummylummy: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
dammytosh:
I chase murphy Ijemba of Brilla FM every where I go.

Even when i am outside the country. I join him online

BrilaFM no 1...... Anytime of the day.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by fairheven: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Spicylate:

ok?

A radio sation like wasiobia will make your reasoning to be rather "odd"..with your beauty and grace ..u deserve more than that,upgrade I beg..just sayin
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Spicylate(f): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2014
fairheven:

A radio sation like wasiobia will make your reasoning to be rather "odd"..with your beauty and grace ..u deserve more than that,upgrade I beg..just sayin
ok. buh people are meant to have a choice. still sticking to it sorry but thanks tho, i appreciate.
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Download Mavin Records latest...

AWWW by Di'ja: Dir by Don Jazzy

http://doros247.com/download/awww-by-dija/
Re: Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by jahlove4jah: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
englishmart:
if I don't listen to sport radio briila FM abuja. I will kill myself
I rep 88.9 brila fm onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kegite Club – Gyration Naija / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / How To Make Your Song Popular without beggin radio dj's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.