Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47613 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by major466(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
The lady seriously need help. The guy should not abandon her at this hour. Instead he should take her to a true pastor for prayers and deliverance. She can be set free.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
major466:
The lady seriously need help. The guy should not abandon her at this hour. Instead he should take her to a true pastor for prayers and deliverance. She can be set free.
will those spirit nt disturn d guy for even takiin a step..nd apart from dat he does nt no prophets dat can do dat..this guy is scare cos d spiritual husband came warnin him to leave the lady

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Ilekeh(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
So only girls host spirits abi?

Tell your friend to check himself, he may be hosting 10 demonic spirits.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Cikoloko(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm this one is strong Oboi make ur frnd run oooh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by chidekings(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

as. Allureoftheseas,wet u be.
park well

6 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
The guy must be prepared spiritually too, you don't snatch something from a jealous spirit without a fight I will advice he should first of all know how she got demonize it could go a long way.

4 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lacomus:
The guy must be prepared spiritually too, you don't snatch something from a jealous spirit without a fight I will advice he should first of all know how she got demonize it could go a long way.

90% of people are born with it.

4 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by major466(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dawinlove:
will those spirit nt disturn d guy for even takiin a step..nd apart from dat he does nt no prophets dat can do dat..this guy is scare cos d spiritual husband came warnin him to leave the lady
Wow. This is serious. He definitely can't handle this situation alone. He need to involve church elders who are strong in the Lord to take care of it.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
is this true and can u hlp..rmb dis is no joke issue..fr hlp drop ur number in d coment box
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by busterr(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
wats spirit husband?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dawinlove:
is this true and can u hlp..rmb dis is no joke issue..fr hlp drop ur number in d coment box

do what i instructed first. i dont drop my number like that unless it is something important. but if you need further help( but what i have told you to do will certainly work) email me alluresseas@gmail.com. will refer you to someone in india who will permanently bind the spirit if you cant bind it in a church or native doctor here in nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by teasey(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dawinlove:
moderator FP please..This guy needs advise
so u think nairaland is the best place for advice abiundecided
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by teasey(f): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
teasey:
so u think nairaland is the best place for advice abiundecided
hmmm u no people can share views and enlighten on wat to do

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Emmy157: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dawinlove:
Wetin u dey feel lyk nau? @op, no mind am jawe... Fanta kor PINTO ni. Scammer! grin
Dawinlove:
Wetin u dey feel lyk nau? @op, no mind am jawe... Fanta kor PINTO ni. Scammer!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Someone should bring the Holy Cane!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by xzodux07(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discover the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream.The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.This guy has been advise by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and realy loves him.Should this guy leave the lady.Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady? Your advise please.
plss wat is d title of dis film?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Enegod(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tell your friend to stop watching nollywood movies undecided

14 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Missmossy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Eeyah..if he truly loves her,they should both go see a highly placed man of God. They should visit Mfm headquarters-Prayer city asap.

9 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by merit12(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Before I comment op

I want to find out

Is the spiritual husband black?

Or

He is white

Why I'm asking is because

You know racial spirit can be hard to deal wit if it black,very strong as african
God forbid say d spiritual husband na from warri

Pastor:loose in jesus name

Black spirit :na so you be guy,you think say u fit purshoe me for my house,my property again see mata

Pastor leave her by thuder by fire,operation fire for fire.

Black spirit :see this small pikin o,when you start dis work??if u nor take time if we leave her me and my brothers go enter you now now,better choose now

Pastor :leave what belong to ceaser to ceaser nd to god to god.the spirit is will but d flesh is weak.let d spirits be...........(Before you know pastor don mark race)

Black spirit: idiot u nor fit purshoe me for my hux after she don eat. All me money kill me die.........your left yansh

Dry. Joke I know

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by nobilis: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
The guy never saw the marine spirit in his dreams until after the girl told him she is married to a marine spirit. The power of the human mind.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Tymax(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
I can't believe you are still asking for advice. Spirit has given last warning, you are here asking for advice. Okay o. Sleep there.

12 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by AJ01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discover the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream.The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.This guy has been advise by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and realy loves him.Should this guy leave the lady.Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady? Your advise please.
go to TB joshua...he is a blessing to our nation...a prophet is not recognise in his country sha undecided

8 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by daben1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gobe!!! Happy married life!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Tonydeeb(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Run for yr life...
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
very correct *nods head* marine girls like fanta pass champaign.

8 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2014
eminentme:
very correct *nods head* marine girls like fanta pass champaign.

yes, both the males.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Greatomotoy: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2014
if ur friend truly loves and wants to marry this girl, he should b ready to make huge sacrifice. Ask lastchild (a nairalander) for more info on what ur friend should do.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2014
it's bad enough fighting guys for a girl...but spirits? hell no...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.