Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47611 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Revolva(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
emere spirt or egbesu or any one mammy water i go bang am comot for her body.....
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by LadyH(f): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
Someone should bring the Holy Cane!
LWKM OOO grin
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by BrokenTV: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Err who are you? Swerve niccur.
Niccur stop stalking the lady with your useless propaganda of Buhari. You said you will break your phone and PC because of GMB so i am just giving a helping hand because Buhari is losing come next year.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by thecommunist(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Beey:
Give me just one Scripture in the Bible that talks of spiritual husband /wife. Just one Scripture.
Genesis 6: 2-4. You can read from verse 1 till maybe the end so that you will understand
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by wizman11(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
its complicated if he leaves her she myt retaliate nd chop his left b***s same time she can undastand nd forgive him i just pray i dont fall inside ur trosers cool
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
download dawinlove hit track released..tagged my fantasize..d babes gonna love it..its a love song..download at http://tindeck.com/listen/yavh #supportgoodmusic and share
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by segzicres(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Janetozi:
pastor? Did u read from the op's story that a pastor was involved?

Ok, who is the pastor in that story? The op's friend or his girlfriend?

Spirit husband and wife are real, it is not a psychological game.

And who do u know that it only exist in African, how many people do u know from the western world?

How many of the have u discuss the issue of marine spirit with and they tell u that it does not exist in their country?
lol. you have watched too many movies. Isn't it your pastor that created the fictitious spirit? so you can come to them for solution? Africans are always looking for something to blame their problems on and it's the job of some people to create a platform or something y'all can blame.
until we start taking responsibilities for our actions/ decisions that have affected our lives we will keep living in a fictitious spiritual fantasy world.

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2014
wizman11:
its complicated if he leaves her she myt retaliate nd chop his left b***s same time she can undastand nd forgive him i just pray i dont fall inside ur trosers cool
lol my trouser kwa.
its my frnd o nt me..guys dat lyks aproachin anyhw xpecialy pretty ladies should take note..learn from this..nt evryone of dem ar real.Most parent who are eager to have a baby are victims of suchchildren.
dey do gt children frm d gods..nd later d spirit dat givs dem d child wil request bak by disturbin d child..
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by phlame(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
The lady seriously need help. The guy should not abandon her at this hour. Instead he should take her to a true pastor for prayers and deliverance. She can be set free.

grin
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by lacedup(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Lolzzzz...only one option niqqa
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Defcon1(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.
In this 21st century??
life is hard enough and people still make it more difficult by the kind of things they choose to believe.
To each his own,anyway.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by abatically(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.

Abeg wetin be the title of the nollywood movie? I must watch am.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by waldigit: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.

This man can only help by leading the woman to true and matured believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the only one that can deliver from demon possession
Pls he should not be involved in this fight himself moreso that he is not married yet to this lady and if he is not born again and spirit filled. He should not ever try to get help from else where outside Jesus because the consequence will be great.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Tunagee(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.

MFM
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

I think the highlighted may need revision.

Meanwhile, most Africans forget that Christianity is NOT a European religion as it originated in the Middle East. However they have adapted, integrated and imbibed it so much WITHOUT throwing away their cultural/religious HERITAGE that we hardly can make the distinction.

Nothing/ no one stops us from adapting better (not good) ELEMENTS from other religions/cultures and making it into OURS without throwing away good elements of our own culture/religion! Knowledge/progress/civilization/culture has always being about copying from others.

Ogbon ologbon ni kii je ki a pe agba ni were - as elder dey copy another person sense na im make we nor call am craze person.

Christianity is a European religion, it did not originate from the Middle-East.
The Europeans fused their pagan religious practices into the original beliefs of the early Christians, and created the religion called Christianity.

A true Christian is different from an adherent of Christianity.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by zenith4biz(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2014
I have come across more than four of this type of girls
The last one I met, I love her so much I even love her more than God.
Then I heard a warning in my dream like the op friend, very scary warning indeed and I decided to stop the relationship but decided to stay close to the girl to help her spiritually cos am a strong worker in my school fellowship
Alas the worst happened
In a bid to assist her my life my turned into a worse situation, I wake up at night to cry a times, I started to consult my pastor that's when there is a revelation that I have been marked for destruction.
I engaged in violent prayers and God delivered me.
The lady in question just few weeks to our project defense some strange tall white women with long hair continue to appear to her and ready to take her 'home'.
The lady made effort to resist the spiritual visitors, prayers was offered to her but something strange happened to her she lost her memory.

Tell your friend to flee but if he is spiritually 'very very' strong he can help.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by omonnakoda: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
thecommunist:
Genesis 6: 2-4. You can read from verse 1 till maybe the end so that you will understand
Perhaps you need understanding these are verses that are very widely debated and about which much has been written. It is important to bear in mind that the "bible" in English is a translation. Anyone who has studied the bible objectively knows that any claim that it is the the Word of God or factual is just ludicrous. Assuming it is true for the purpose of this thread the underlying assumption is that "bene-ha ‘elohim" which is translated (questionably in my mind) " as sons of god" is referring to "angels" . That same expression appears in the book of Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7.
If we assume it refers to angels then this means that there was more than one "FALL" i.e apart from the first time when Jehovah cast down Lucifer and his followers there was a sequel. That is doctrinally a major challenge.
If however we accept that the book is a mish mash of myths collected over generations incorporating various heathen practices and beliefs in what is now the Middle East then it all makes sense. We are not burdened by any obligation to believe what does not make sense or is self contradictory. According to the scripture they bore sons "Nephilim",great men etc what does this mean. The word ben in Hebrew may be likened to omo or umu in some Nigerian languages it does not mean son as in offspring all the time and quite often does not. Again this would pose a threat to the Christian notion of Jesus as the "son of God".
The idea of marine or spiritual husbands is a traditional West African superstition that is being exploited by the fraudulent pentecostal churches in Nigeria.
Nigerians aspire to material prosperity such as is seen in places like South korea ,the US ,Germany,France etc and often like to cast many of these as Christian countries. The fact is these people do not surrender their brains to pastors or spiritual daddies. They are ALL ,I repeat ALL without exception fraudsters and liars. There are no such things as spirit husbands just neurotic individuals with weak minds
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by anonimi: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Christianity is a European religion, it did not originate from the Middle-East.
The Europeans fused their pagan religious practices into the original beliefs of the early Christians, and created the religion called Christianity.

A true Christian is different from an adherent of Christianity.

I don't have the luxury of time to indulge confused people.
Enjoy your blissful state!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by MrPresident1: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

I don't have the luxury of time to indulge confused people.
Enjoy your blissful state!

I am not disposed to bandying words with the mentally dead too.

Enjoy your Valhalla.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by 2rez: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Broz u haf enter1 chance, den den den... If u run, na gobe, if u free aunty emere na kasala. Chai! ... & i warned u.

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by MrPresident1: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.

Tell that girlfriend of yours to get a big fat thick KJV Bible and start reading it like her life depends on it. Let her make her spirit holy. God and satan can NEVER dwell in the same temple.

Let her start reading the KJV Bible. She must read and practice what she reads.

That is where her deliverance is and not in any demonic church.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Just same scenario that happened to my best friend.
He should leave her immediately. My friend died and woke again!

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by iphex(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Take her to the G.O. of MFM (mountain on Fire and Miracles Ministries). And be ready for attack on your way because the spiritual Husband knows what he'll loose so he'll be ready to protect his investment.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IDEApro(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
The best and surest means is for the girl to totally surrender to God. She should stop fornicating and marry when it is right.

If she is of the spirit of God, the negative spirit will scamper
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
download dawinlove hit track released..tagged my fantasize..d babes gonna love it..its a love song..download at http://tindeck.com/listen/yavh #supportgoodmusic and share

This is what this whole topic is about op needs people to download his songs
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by adconline(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.

Are u a marine explorer? How u take sabi/verify? Naija manufacturing stupidity since 0000BC
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by jantavanta(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

I think the highlighted may need revision.

Meanwhile, most Africans forget that Christianity is NOT a European religion as it originated in the Middle East. However they have adapted, integrated and imbibed it so much WITHOUT throwing away their cultural/religious HERITAGE that we hardly can make the distinction.

Nothing/ no one stops us from adapting better (not good) ELEMENTS from other religions/cultures and making it into OURS without throwing away good elements of our own culture/religion! Knowledge/progress/civilization/culture has always being about copying from others.

Ogbon ologbon ni kii je ki a pe agba ni were - as elder dey copy another person sense na im make we nor call am craze person.

I think you have expanded a point I was making. We do not need to advance in self-rejection.

The Christianity we received has evolved over 3000 years from it roots in our African spiritualities, passing out through Ancient Egypt, Near East, into Rome, into Europe and then pointed at us as a White Supremacist weapon.

In the Ancient world, Divinity was Black. We can learn from others, but we should realise that the destruction of Black civilization is an on-going conscious effort that has led us to where we are now.

The Japanese can be credited for their copying ability. But they took a very bold decision to achieve that 500 years ago when Portuguese were going around Africa and Asia: They drove out europeans and forcefully reconverted Christian japanese back to Shinto: their ancestral religion that exists side by side with Panasonic and Honda research centers.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by rhames(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.

If u are a chruistain go to your pastor and if u are a muslim, see your Imam?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Psalmwise(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.
oooooooo ehehh abi e no wan leave am because of her bedmatics skilz....
d guy better leave bfor DM use I'm life do ajo for meeting
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Psalmwise(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:

Your advise please.
oooooooo ehehh abi e no wan leave am because of her bedmatics skilz....
d guy better leave bfor DM use I'm life do ajo for meeting
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by herinolah(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
teasey:
I don't believe in all this superstition belief. Is what u believe that will happen to u
Well I hope u won't be in a situation where u'd be forced to believe...I was once like u
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by herinolah(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
xzodux07:
plss wat is d title of dis film?
The thunder that will fire you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.