Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) (62111 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
and he went ahead to modify because he feels pained...when i tell you to use your head, i expect you to go straight to the theatre and have an operation grin

Haha mumu oo!

Me feel no pain for no woman.

Ur insults are lame.

If I abuse u, u will cry!
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

My burial?

I rebuke you ... Witch.

U will not leave to see my new car.
get behind me king kong.i don't know why some people think unreasonably. For your mind now you be naijaboiy,kulboy or logicalmindy...chai grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

Haha mumu oo!

Me feel no pain for no woman.

Ur insults are lame.

If I abuse u, u will cry!
Hahaha.... see this wide mouthed he goat_I'm still crying cry
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by dechandel(f): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:

Dechandel biko come ooo...

How is this possible? With the over filtered picture, i can hardly see your face...filter will be like 'i don suffer for this guy hand cry ' grin .you you used all the available and usable filters but na king kong face i dey see grin
Hahahhahahahahahahahha
Chei
I don die this morning o
Atleast peeps use filters and get to look very cute
Then one anuofia uses filter and his face still looks burnt. Talk about filter abuse
Agwarom gi. Onye ahu enwero zi hope o
Fashi him marra abeg. Ignore him. He is not worth your data usage

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
get behind me king kong.i don't know why some people think unreasonably. For your mind now you be naijaboiy,kulboy or logicalmindy...chai grin

An for ur mind u be fine girl?

U wowo
U wowo oooo
U wowo ooooooooo
U be the wowoest girl for ur street.
U be the wowoest girl for nairaland.

U don photoshop ur dp sote person go see your face think say na death body wen them decorate.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
Hahaha.... see this wide mouthed he goat_I'm still crying cry

U be panlegelege.

See ur big lips like banana peels.

Your nose like say them mold am fix for your face.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:

Hahahhahahahahahahahha
Chei
I don die this morning o
Then one anuofia uses filter and his face still looks burnt. Talk about filter abuse

See this one.

U just the like wetin them d control with remote.

Ori nga ozu nwuru.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

An for ur mind u be fine girl?

U wowo
U wowo oooo
U wowo ooooooooo
U be the wowoest girl for ur street.
U be the wowoest girl for nairaland.

U don photoshop ur dp sote person go see your face think say na death body wen them decorate.

Hey foam seller,speak english,punctuate your sentences,spell them correctly _is that too much angry
Guys be typing like they've never seen the four corners of a classroom; your English is terrible.wasted school fees and resources .
I warned you to concentrate in school but you were interested in selling foam angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

U be panlegelege.

See ur big lips like banana peels.

Your nose like say them mold am fix for your face.
this guy wants me to teach him how to type.i don't teach dullards...
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:

Hahahhahahahahahahahha
Chei
I don die this morning o
lol...i want to see what he is up to cheesy
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:

Hey foam seller,speak english,punctuate your sentences,spell them correctly _is that too much angry
Guys be typing like they've never seen the four corners of a classroom; your English is terrible.wasted school fees and resources .
I warned you to concentrate in school but you were interested in selling foam angry

Am rich.

I'm not some low life bi*ch who roams about Nigeria looking for rich mehn to f*ck for #200.

You're cheap gurl!

I don't waste my time mastering English or how to write it. Its a f*cking borrowed language.

Go learn your mother tongue biach!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
this guy wants me to teach him how to type.i don't teach dullards...

See mumu.

Jobless low life slowpoke.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
lol...i want to see what he is up to cheesy

Am up to kill u

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Dreyl(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2014
*enjoying the drama* cool
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

Am rich.

I'm not some low life bi*ch who roams about Nigeria looking for rich mehn to f*ck for #200.

You're cheap gurl!

I don't waste my time mastering English or how to write it. Its a f*cking borrowed language.

Go learn your mother tongue biach!
lol...just go back to school....I'm rich,I'm handsome, i sell foam...hey!rich people don't tell the world that they're rich;others do it on their behalf.handsome dudes don't go about ranting that they are handsome, others do.when i advice you to go get a life,you see it as an insult.go back to school,no!go home and relearn how to speak maturely;you refuse.stop being pompous, no!you no set!
I never knew that you participated in mr Nl contest because those bush girls around your vicinity hype you.i never knew that,that was why you took a photograph on 'your'  cheesy foam...but now i know all these....you suck,filtered filtration _ thats your new name

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

You are up to kill me
GOOD cheesy
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

See mumu.

Jobless low life slowpoke.
fame giant on a mosquito leg...you got burnt
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
lol...just go back to school....I'm rich,I'm handsome, i sell foam...hey!rich people don't tell the world that they're rich;others do it on their behalf.handsome dudes don't go about ranting that they are handsome, others do.when i advice you to go get a life,you see it as an insult.go back to school,no!go home and relearn how to speak maturely;you refuse.stop being pompous, no!you no set!
I never knew that you participated in mr Nl contest because those bush girls around your vicinity hype you.i never knew that,that was why you took a photograph on 'your'  cheesy foam...but now i know all these....you suck,filtered filtration _ thats your new name

What's this cocain addict saying?
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:

undecided
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:

Dirty pig.

Ugly stupid dyslexic amoeba.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=25pt]HaHaHaHaHa..!!

gringringrin[/size]

Janeify and jboy73 why una stop now sad

I don laugh die grincheesygrin
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
[size=25pt]HaHaHaHaHa..!!

gringringrin[/size]

Janeify and jboy73 why una stop now sad

I don laugh die grincheesygrin

See your life grin
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
E don do.
Jboy u win.
Please forgive my bad manners and rude behavior.

Please.... embarassed

OK.. No probs girl.

You see, I like you.. And I'd want u as a concubine.

Just mind the way u talk.

Now come to papa.. Muaa

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

What's this cocain addict saying?
how to kknow that Jboy is a Dullard cheesy
1.He reads but doesn't understand.
2.He reads and get comfused.
3.Instead of coming out straight by asking you to explain, he uses alternative method; he is not smart anyways.
4.At first he will be like'english is a borrowed language 'and later on use the 'little' English his tiny brain can remember at the moment...12 years;wasted.
5.He reads and becomes blind immediately and start asking questions like 'what's this one saying '_Dumb As*.How will you understand what I'm saying when you are not meant to understand them?my speech/typing is too much for you...rat! cheesy grin
You better concentrate before you make mistakes in Your calculations and trek home crying grin...jboy will be like'i gavu that man #1 thasand fifu instead of fifu hundred naira
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by naijaboiy: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

See your life grin
Continue jare cheesy
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by naijaboiy: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
3.Instead of coming out straight by asking you to explain, he uses alternative method; he is not smart anyways.
4.At first he will be like'english is a borrowed language 'and later on use the 'little' English his tiny brain can remember at the moment...12 years;wasted.
5.He reads and becomes blind immediately and start asking questions like 'what's this one saying '_Dumb As*.How will you understand what I'm saying when you are not meant to understand them?my speech/typing is too much for you...rat! cheesy grin
You better concentrate before you make mistakes in Your calculations and trek home crying grin...jboy will be like'i gavu that man #1 thasand fifu instead of fifu hundred naira
haba jane...this was kinda long and boring na sad

Try to make it shorter and hotter next time wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:

Wow impressive!

You're really jobless I must say!

Wait o! So u carry ur precious time type all this nonsense just to make me feel bad? cheesy

Choi! I d hear of jobless people b4, but na 2day I see'em with my 2 eyes!

Biatch learn how to use your time.
Time is money.

Ugly mumulicious jobless hopeless futureless destinyless cursed child.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

haba jane...this was kinda long and boring na sad

Try to make it shorter and hotter next time wink

Hohoho.

The ediat thinks I got time for long stupid post.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
CalabarBoi:
grin grin

Why u no go shine teeth.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

Why u no go shine teeth.

hehehe

i wan flirt small na grin na my fault say she wan use you vent? grin grin
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
CalabarBoi:
hehehe

i wan flirt small na grin na my fault say she wan use you vent? grin grin

See this one o!

Who loosen u from that chain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.