Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR) (995 Views)

Hilarious!! Checkout This Special Way Of Drinking Beer [see Photo] / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Beer On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR) by Pharmtj: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2014
The season of christmas is here again and there are ways to tell if you know the true story of three wise men that came to see JESUS!!!

My question goes like this :

where was Gulder,herp, fanta,coke,heineken,etc, when STAR led the THREE wise men to see Jesus Christ?

Drop your answers below.....
Re: The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR) by nairalife2013(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2014
They were hidden in the gifts the three wise men gave out in the manger.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR) by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=99pt]this one nah jamb question ooo[/size]
Re: The Other Side Effects Of Drinking BEER(STAR) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
nairalife2013:
They were hidden in the gifts the three wise men gave out in the manger.
I don't know if you ve been told this before.....U R INTELLIGENT cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 6 / When You Tell An Ibadan Man To Customize An Hankerchief ( Photo) / I Don't Know How Funny This Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.