Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 (4588 Views)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 by ajahexcel(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2014
ENSURE YOU READ THIS POST TO THE END....

These are 40 sure questions that will be out on SPDC exam come Saturday, 13th Dec. I will put up 10 here only for our website readers who were shortlisted while the full 40 will be sent to those willing to make more commitment by getting our past questions and answers, Enjoy..

1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution

6. How many Local Government are in Nigeria….…. ANS 774

11. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri

19. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter

25. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%

33. A holding company can have a total control over its subsidiary by
a) sacking all staff members (b) having more of shareholders

Analogy question
School : Fishes as
(a) aviary : birds (b) flock : sheep ans is b etc

CLICK HERE TO VISIT NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS TO SEE FULL QUESTIONS NOW.....

1 Like

Re: 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 by holatin(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Didn't know Expo is now allowed live to glaring eye
Re: 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 by ajahexcel(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2014
holatin:
Didn't know Expo is now allowed live to glaring eye
It is not expo bro, these are questions we presume will be out on the exam day because of a trend already establish....
I am sure those who took part in several scholarship exam will bear witness this....
Re: 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 by holatin(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2014
ajahexcel:

It is not expo bro, these are questions we presume will be out on the exam day because of a trend already establish....
I am sure those who took part in several scholarship exam will bear witness this....
kk sir
Re: 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 by ajahexcel(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2015
holatin:
kk sir

I am no prophet but certain of trends on scholarship exams, I saw this trend again on Nairaland after about 4 months I posted it... Many doubted it but the list of winners are those who I sent the material because all the questions appeared the way I prophesied them.......

Don't ask me for expo, what I have all Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
Re: 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014 by chefetalkane(m): 1:57am On Nov 10, 2015
THE 2015 TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

This post is guideline on how you can get the Total scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the Total scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from Total till your year of graduation.
Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affair ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

Continue reading here http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/scholarship-alert-apply-now-for-20152016-total-national-merit-scholarship/
For enquiries on how to get it contact : 08134141081

(1) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of A Bulldozer Taking Its Bath / Private Primary Schools In Ibadan / WAEC Results Released, 80% Failed English And Maths!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.