Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. (21056 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Its not a new fact that processing of agricultural produce is the fastlane to making more money and millions.

The challenge now is having a good and cheaper machineries to start with either on a small scale or medium scale.

The good new is that you can start with the locally fabricated machineries and i will state the advantage of using locally fabricated machines later on this thread.

I will not want to write too much details but to show and explain with pictures the various machineries,their price,how to properly manage your machineries for.optimal performance.

You can.check my previous post on cost analysis on.the various products you can venture into either small scale ,medium scale or large scale.

These fabricated machines are very good to kickstart your agro-processing factory to your way to success.
They are not only cheap but they are durable.

Agro-products such as cassava flour,VitA fortified Garri,Plantain flour etc are very profitable

You can also ask questions on any technical issues regarding processing as i will be willing to help you with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2014
1 Ton/Hr Cassava Grater (2MM STAINLESS STEEL)

Cassava Grater is.one of the machineries used in production of garri.and cassava flour,plantain flour etc.

BENEFITS

Reduced investment and Operating Cost

Increased utilization of cassava and other root&tuber crops

Compact design requires minimum installation

PowerDrive: 5HP Engine

Capacity: Grind 1ton/hr,Chipping 1ton/hr

Fuel Consumption: 1litre/hr

Application Potential: For grating and Chipping

PRICE : #270,000

4 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Stainless Steel Mechanical Sifter powered by 5hp
petrol engine

Simple design to increase output.

For uniform /pulp size for quality products

For sieving cassava products.

Capacity - 750kg-1000kg/hr

PRICE: #200,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
2MM STAINLESS STEEL CHIPPER

Price : #230,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
On this thread,i will share which equipments to.use for each product you are interested in processing.
When you might need to order for imported machineries and when not to do it.

Will come back with more pictures and more explanations....stay connected

2 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cabinet dryer.
20 tons /day

Price :#280,000

2 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2014
An integrated brewery waste pelleting company located in ibadan established with locally fabricated machineries.

Makes use of electricity as its power source.
Also a profit generating agro-processing enterprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Imported machineries and Locally fabricated machineries.

There are many reasons for which locally fabricated machineries are better than Imported machineries..although imported machines hve its own advantage over fabricated machines

I will explain in details later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2014
I always advise people interested in processing to always start with fabricated machineries reason.being that they are cheaper,last longer (more money can be made over their life span) , and ease of maintenance.

Imported machineries requires regular maintenance and expensive servicing costs,and overall disadvantage is that if there is breakdown,production will have to stop until engineers from china,turkey or indonesia arrive the country.

Imagine the travel expenses you are going to incur for a foreigner to travel down to the country and the revenue that will have been lost waiting for maintenance engineer.

If you dont have the financial muscle to place a foreign maintenance engineer on your paycheck, please don't order for imported machineries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
With agric processing,you can make more money.

Do processing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by iamord(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
I always advise people interested in processing to always start with fabricated machineries reason.being that they are cheaper,last longer (more money can be made over their life span) , and ease of maintenance.

Imported machineries requires regular maintenance and expensive servicing costs,and overall disadvantage is that if there is breakdown,production will have to stop until engineers from china,turkey or indonesia arrive the country.

Imagine the travel expenses you are going to incur for a foreigner to travel down to the country and the revenue that will have been lost waiting for maintenance engineer.

If you dont have the financial muscle to place a foreign maintenance engineer on your paycheck, please don't order for imported machineries.
I was supposed to mail u but been Quite busy. Is it possible to get fabricated equipments for salt mining and processing
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
iamord:
I was supposed to mail u but been Quite busy. Is it possible to get fabricated equipments for salt mining and processing
I have not seen any locally fabricated machineries of such.The ones i have seen is always imported from china.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
iamord:
Ok.
I have not seen any fabricated machineries for salt mining.The ones i have seen is always imported from china.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by iamord(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok.
I have not seen any fabricated machinery for salt mining. The ones i have seen is always imported from china.
can u be of help in that aspect. I will surely like to work with u. The demand for salt is very high . Not just for house hold use but industrial and offshore sectors
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2014
iamord:
can u be of help in that aspect. I will surely like to work with u. The demand for salt is very high . Not just for house hold use but industrial and offshore sectors
We can schedule a meeting to discuss more.
Kindly send an email to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com to know how your schedules like to fix a suitable date.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by iamord(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

We can schedule a meeting to discuss more.
Kindly send an email to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com to know how your schedules like to fix a suitable date.
I will message u now!
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2014
@Op,

this is nice. We don't have to import everything.
Do you also make the following at affordable rates:

(1) Yam/plantain/Amala processing machines. That dry and grind to powder and package in bags
(2) Animal feed processing machine
(3) Ground nut oil & palm kernel oil processing machines.

Please send pics and price quotation here or email to:

area.fada@yahoo.com

The drying cabinet posted on this thread, what kind of things/food does it dry?

The brewery pellet maker, can you please explain what it does exactly?

And where is your location?

3 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
I want to thank my team for making this year prosperous.
Mr. Fisayo, Mr.George (a.k.a Na so),Miss Bimbo (Bibs), Goodie Goodie i see you, Baba moruf i see you,although you are not seeing this,the last but not the least,my right hand man Mr Jude.

God bless you all.

Lets make 2015 a greater and more fun filled year
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by iamord(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
I want to thank my team for making this year prosperous.
Mr. Fisayo, Mr.George (a.k.a Na so),Miss Bimbo (Bibs), Goodie Goodie i see you, Baba moruf i see you,although you are not seeing this,the last but not the least,my right hand man Mr Jude.

God bless you all.

Lets make 2015 a greater and more fun filled year
hello sir! I messaged you a while back. Am yet to receive update from u
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2014
AreaFada2:
@Op,

this is nice. We don't have to import everything.
Do you also make the following at affordable rates:

(1) Yam/plantain/Amala processing machines. That dry and grind to powder and package in bags
(2) Animal feed processing machine
(3) Ground nut oil & palm kernel oil processing machines.

Please send pics and price quotation here or email to:

area.fada@yahoo.com

The drying cabinet posted on this thread, what kind of things/food does it dry?

The brewery pellet maker, can you please explain what it does exactly?

And where is your location?
Yes,you dont need to import expensive machineries before you start processing.

All food processing, animal feed processing, Groundnut and palm kernel oil processing are available all.available...
The cabinet dryer makes use of gas and it dries cassava chips,plantain flour,etc
Located in ibadan

Kindly follow this thread keenly,as i will continue to make more explanation,talked about everything you need to know about processing machineries and upload pictures in due time.

I will.still explain in details the brewer pellet maker later on this thread.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by AreaFada2: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,you dont need to import expensive machineries before you start processing.

All food processing, animal feed processing, Groundnut and palm kernel oil processing are available all.available...
The cabinet dryer makes use of gas and it dries cassava chips,plantain flour,etc
Located in ibadan

Kindly follow this thread keenly,as i will continue to make more explanation,talked about everything you need to know about processing machineries and upload pictures in due time.

I will.still explain in details the brewer pellet maker later on this thread.
@OP,

That's nice. Pics & rates/price list would be great to see.

A lot of our food produced in rural areas rot away during raining season. Incidentally that's when most crops are in season. Due to bad roads usually.

With more people now going into agric gradually, we need to follow it up with preservation, processing & packaging. With time, it could become a major export sector.

2 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
AreaFada2:

@OP,

That's nice. Pics & rates/price list would be great to see.

A lot of our food produced in rural areas rot away during raining season. Incidentally that's when most crops are in season. Due to bad roads usually.

With more people now going into agric gradually, we need to follow it up with preservation, processing & packaging. With time, it could become a major export sector.
You are right on point.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2014
For the palm oil and palm kernel
30 tons Hydraulic press

Oil press (screw type) with 30 tons hydraulic
jack.

Price: 150,000.00

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
This week i will be showing you how to start palm kernel oil,palm oil processing unit with the suitable machineries to make use of.

Stay connected.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Presser

Separate the kernel from the nut

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by psalm68(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
@ op,good job sir and i am following with keen interest.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2014
psalm68:
@ op,good job sir and i am following with keen interest.
Thanks for following.God bless you.
I have loads of information on agro-processing to ditch out....
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Krissolive(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Cabinet dryer.
20 tons /day

Price :#250,000
Your contact isn't here. If someone is interested in your products, how does he reach you? I am interested in your cabinet dryer.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
I love agribusiness.Do what you love,Love what you do.
Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
From my experience i have come to understand that you can't have a sustainable agricbusiness unless you establish good relationships with local communities in which your farm is located.

#Cultivate good relationship with local farmers in your community and enjoy the benefits soon.

2 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Cassava multi presser

Price #180,000

Making the right Decision on where to site your processing factory is dependent on the availability of raw material within 10-40km radius of the proposed site.

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you.dont have money to start in agribusiness why cant you render out business services in agriculture that require little or no start-up such as contract sales of processed food products,linkage of farmers to the market for a fee etc

With the money you make,you can venture into other capital intensive agribusiness.

Start your agribusiness, create wealth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.