Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? (970 Views)

Top 7 Highest Paid Job To Watch Out For!! / I Need Any Job To Survive Pls Help / 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by shiftback: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
I thought I'd see what people do alongside their
actual job to boost their income. I just thought I'd ask as this might help some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
very nice topic..earnestly looking forward to creative responses. im really interested. wish i had any idea(s) to share. i would gladly do.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by Abdstrakt(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
For people who have side incomes, is your day job 8-4 or more or less? Personally speaking, I'd find it quite hard to motivate myself after a long day to try and churn a few extra bucks. From my perspective, I'd also be better off just cutting expenses more rather than trying to earn some more income.

•OP nice topic tho.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by grad: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
For me i believe everyone should try to build a business of His or Her own, not just for extra income but as a plan B in case of job uncertainties
Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by Abdstrakt(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
A friend of mine tutors on Saturdays only and he charges 2k per month and currently he has a little over 20 students. He takes them maths,physics and chemistry,an 1hr 30mins per subject. Dats like working 20hrs in a month for an extra 40k. And he enjoys teaching.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am waiting too.
Been having transportation in plans though.
Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by Bamz(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Just an idea you can consider. Having a retail outlet and employing someone/people to manage it.
Re: What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? by shiftback: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Come in and tell us what you do for passive income.
In the face of the economic meltdown it's less than smart to rely on your salary, esp if it's as meager as what is obtainable today.
Let's get this thread rolling, someone might find it helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level And Experienced Job Recruitment At Pacific Drilling (11 Positions) / Vacancy For Graduate At May & Baker - DailyJobsNG / Vacancy!! Drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.