Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (197007 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2014
i hardly drop comment, nice story
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by yemi2plus(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
SexySapphire:
Chistar is finally back, welcome back to NL. Chistar and one yemiplus were the ones that made me to register on NL last year cos of their great stories only to find dem both inactive dis year. What a nice way to start, I'm with u on this ride.

You mean Yemi2plus?

Chistar01, I'm following.

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
MzChistar:
Chistar sweety! You started a story an I'm the last to know? sad is dat how life is? Nice story and following.
hey bae, I so sorry for not buzzing you earlier, its good to know you are here anyway cheesy
SexySapphire:

I'm still here o. Btw, dis update is hot. Henry, Mary-anne and pregnancy? Keeping ma mouth sealed till I hear frm Maxwell.
lol... You'll hear from Maxwell soon enough
BabieGhagha:
e don apun!! Mary-anne e hv get pregnant.henryy e hv je gbese
na so we see am o
ritababe:
Following
welcome onboard
Onyezaza:
i hardly drop comment, nice story
thanks.
yemi2plus:

You mean Yemi2plus?
Well done!
and royalty is in the building. Welcome onboard sir.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
-3-

The best way to kill a lion is to make it feel comfortable and just when it leasts suspects, you strike.

FUNMI

I was doing basically nothing when I heard a knock on my door, just laying on my bed and watching a Morgan Freeman movie. It was just monday, a day after my arrival at Yaba-Tech and I had no intention of attending any lecture yet. Although I was a little bit anxious to know how my first lecture would be like, I just felt I ought to give myself a week break before l let school work consume all of my time.

I had just found the perfect spot after lots of tossing and turning all over the bed so standing up to check who was at the door didn't sound like a good idea but after staying all day in the house all Sunday and no one visiting, I guess curiosity got the best of me as I wondered who the person at the door was.

I reluctantly walked to the door and without asking who it was, I opened the door and without being surprised at the very least, I found Maxwell standing at my door step. Frankly, I was already wondering when he would come over.

"Errr... Hi," he said, smiling a little too much for the occasion.

"Hello," I replied. I know Hi is the right response for Hi but having grown up surrounded by Nigerians who regularly replies Hi with Hello, I've decided to join them since I can't obviously beat them.

"Okay... I'm going to go straight to the point." Maxwell started to say, "I'm really bored right now and in need of some company. Mind if I chill here with you?" He asked, still smiling. His smile was making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Sure, no problem," I replied after thinking about the request quickly and concluding nothing can go wrong. I moved away from the door to let him through and locked the door behind him.

He walked in and went straight to the only painting I had hung on the wall. It was a nature painting of the sun setting above a stream. It wasn't really a special painting but Maxwell seem to take much interest in it.

"This is beautiful," he said as he starred intensely at it. I didn't know what exactly to reply so I just hummed in response and went back to watching my movie.

He starred at the painting a little longer before he turned to speak to me. "You've got a really nice place here."

"Thanks, I replied without looking at him in the face." He was obviously attracted to me and I was obviously attracted to him too but I had no plans of giving him any signs or making the first move.

"So... What's up?" He asked as he sat down on the bed beside me. I had a chair but he just had to sit on the bed beside me... Typical.

"I'm fine," I replied, still not looking at him.

"You know, I can leave if you want me to." He said with a tone of disappointment.

"And why would you want to do that?" I asked acting like I had no idea what I was doing.

"I came here hoping to chill to you and I've been here for over five minutes and you've barley said a word. Not to talk about the movie you are watching. Its obvious I'm not welcomed." He complained.

I finally agreed I had had enough fun. I paused the movie and hibernated the laptop then turned to look at him saying, "so what do you want to do?"

"Well, I have no idea. I was hoping you'll suggest something."

I chuckled. "Me? Suggest something? You are the one who is bored. I have no idea too but I'm down for whatever."

"You know what?" Maxwell asked with a wide grin. He seemed to have found out the perfect solution.

"What?"

"Put on something. I'm taking you out right now." He said.

"Out? To where?" I asked, doing a horrible job at hiding my excitement.

"You'll find out when we get there," he replied, probably trying to sound mysterious.

"What's makes you think I want to go anywhere with you right now?" I asked and noticed his grin faded a little so I continued before he could provide a reply, "besides, you need to tell me where you are taking me to so I'll know exactly what to put on."

"Just put on something casual." He said firmly.

I don't know why I accepted the offer of a stranger to take me out but few minutes later I left my apartment dressed in a black jean and a blue top, I like blue a lot so I have quite a large number of blue tops.

Maxwell took my arm in his and led the way. I had no idea where he was taking me to.

MAXWELL

I wasn't really bored, as a matter of fact I had fuel in the house, tonnes of unfinished movies and video games, tonnes of books to read and an endless list of places I could go to but I decided to go and see my newest neighbour, Funmi.

She had been all that was on my mind since I first met her and I just had to see her, so without really thinking of what I would say to her, I went downstairs to her flat and knocked at the door, it took her a while to open the door and then I found myself telling her how bored I was and how I needed her company. She let me in and my eyes caught the sight of a very beautiful painting.

I once dated a Creative Art and Design student who really took art and design quite serious and I got to love art thanks to her. What struck me the most about the painting on Funmi's wall was the fact that I saw the signature of my ex on it which meant she was the one who painted it. What was her painting doing on Funmi's wall? I made a mental note to ask her when next I saw her.

When I snapped back to reality I went to sit down beside her on the bed and tried starting a conversation but her response wasn't encouraging so I decided to apply reverse psychology and then told her I could go if she wanted, I knew she wouldn't want me to go but I wanted her to admit it.

The Reverse Psychology thing worked and she stopped watching the movie and gave me her full attention.

"What do you want to do?" She asked me and it was then I realised that I had made a mistake. I should have thought about what I was going to her flat to do before I did. My dumb heart had told me to see her and I had just stupidly done so with no plan.

"Well I have no idea, I was hoping you'll suggest something." I said in a low tone.

She didn't have any suggestions neither and then two wires in my brain touched and a spark followed. I got an idea. A really good idea.

"Put something on, I'm taking you out." I said and after a little expected reluctance and a few questions she started dressing into something casual.

All girls like a spontaenous guy and I had a spontaenous idea in my mind, what I didn't know was that staying at home would have been a better idea.

HENRY

As the bike I boarded to Mary-anne's house came to a screeching halt at the front of her gate I quickly jumped down and settled the bills.

While I walked to her flat, I had a mental battle trying to deduct what she meant by "I want to see you and we need to talk".

She may want me to sleep with her again, I had first thought, but I concluded that won't if at all she offers. The first time was a mistake... A huge mistake. Maxwell and I never really got involved in each other's relationship not to talk of sleeping with each other's girlfriends, it just turned out that Mary-anne and I had a little too much to drink.

My mind wandered for a few minutes in search of an explanation but I couldn't think of any reason why she had called me over I decided to stop disturbing myself and just face whatever came my way.

Just like clockwork, her door swung open just as I got to her door. She didn't even allow me to knock. I tried to catch a glimpse of her face before walking into her apartment but she seemed to have found something really interesting on the ground as she starred intensely downwards.

She bolted the door as soon as I entered and then started pacing around. I stared at her in silence from the really comfortable couch I sat on. She lived in a self contain apartment with a room mate I barely saw. The room contained a couch, a bed, a Plasma TV set, a home theatre, a shoe rack and a bed-side freezer, how all of that entered the small room was purely some sort of powerful sorcery.

"Are you going to talk to me or pacing around is a better idea?" I finally asked as I got the hint that she wasn't going to talk anytime soon. She didn't reply and paced faster.

"Mary! Would you sit your ass down?" I instructed with a rather loud tone as I started to get irritated by her steady pacing.

This time she paused for a while then sat at the edge of the bed, the one farthest from me. She kept quiet.

"So what's up? Why did you call me here?" I asked. She replied me with an unwelcomed silence. "You realise I don't have all day right?" I continued and once again she kept quiet. It was obvious she was avoiding looking at me. I became rather nervous, "TALK TO ME!" I said very loudly.

It took her a while but she finally turned to look at me in the eyeballs and said, "I haven't seen my period."

I paused for a while... No, the whole world paused for a while and then I did what no rational human would do. I stood up and made to leave her house.

I could feel her eyes shooting arrows at me as I worked the bolt on the door and once it was unlocked, I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BabieGhagha(f): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
nyc 1
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Mario1983(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2014
good story following
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by TiffanyJ(f): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Welcome back oga. How have you been?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
All - HapPy sunday to you all.

BabieGhagha - thanks.

Mario1893 - welcome on board.

TiffanyJ - The Reluctant Bride cheesy. I've been good. Welcome on board Maam.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Fonydear(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wow welcome back Chistar. Your Story Was d 1st story I read on NL n d Reason I joined. Am sure this one will be greater, more grace
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Juicy update kiss kiss
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Mario1983(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alobam u story tight pass my gal friend weavon
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by SexySapphire(f): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
yemi2plus:

You mean Yemi2plus?

Well done!
Exactly, I meant yemi2plus. What happened? We can't seem to find ur green light again.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
-4-

HENRY

The weather is truly unpredictable. One minute the sun is so hot that it can roast yam and the next moment it's raining cat and dogs.

I had just left Mary-anne apartment and was in the compound when I looked up at the sky and noticed the sun was no where to be found as the really dark clouds looked like it was about to rain heavily. It was really windy too and my lodge was pretty far so I decided to stay back at Mary-anne's compound for a while and observe if the rain would really fall or Zeus, the greek mythical god of the sky was just bored. I had no plans of getting my Nike Air Max soaked with water.

The lodge Mary-anne stays is a lot similar to mine only that its a one story building and painted lemon and orange. Horrible colours to paint a house if you ask me but what do I know?

I went to one of the stair-case and sat down on it as the rain finally started to drizzle, I had a feeling I was going to be there a long while so I brought out my phone, launched the music player and shuffled the songs. The voice of Coldplay came alive in my ears as the The Scientist played.

My eyes wandered and I caught sight of an excuse for a dog cage. It was a obviously a rushed work of zinc and wood that someone had just nailed together. As the heavy wind flowed, a loose end of the zinc was being blown away and it got stuck on the tyre of a car.

As I watched this with keen interest my mind began to wander and I recalled the events of the past minutes.

I shouldn't have walked out on Mary-anne like that, I started to think. I should have maybe sat and figured out a plan concerning her baby... Our baby. I behaved so irrational and just walked away the one moment in my life where walking away was the worst option.

Thinking of it clearly now, I just slept with her only once, there's every probability that the child is not mine and she just wants to pin the baby on me but let me be sincere with myself, Mary-anne is a virgin, or at least, was a virgin before I did the deed, the blood that stained her mattress is enough proof.

I should probably go back to her apartment and talk things over with her before she does something stupid and maybe call Maxwell. She said she hasn't seen her period, not she's pregnant so it may just be a natural delay or something else. I'm going back to her apartment, I concluded.

I was about to stand up and go back to Mary-anne's apartment when I was startled by my phone which rang and vibrated rather furiously.

I looked at the screen and speaking of the devil... It was Maxwell. I hesitated to pick the call because I had a feeling Mary-anne had been stupid enough to call him. I let it ring and go to voicemail but he called again within seconds, I knew I was going to have to face Maxwell eventually so I pressed the green button and answered the call.

"Guy, where you dey?" Maxwell said from the other end of the line sounding rather angry. My fears was confirmed.

"I dey around, what's up?" I asked, trying my possible best to sound casual.

His next reply wasn't expected.

MAXWELL

"Where are you taking me to?" Funmi asked for the umpteenth time as she walked slowly by my side.

"When we get there, you'll see." I replied. I was starting to feel really mysterious and I liked it.

I would have preferred if we walked to our destination so that I could actually talk to Funmi and get to know her better but it was really windy and I feared it could start raining very soon so I stopped and boarded a bike.

Funmi makes me curious. I have met a lot of girls and dated more than half of them but non of them had ever given me the butterflies-in-my-tummy effect, there was something different about her.

As we got to our destination, I settled the fare and stepped out of the car with Funmi following closely.

We stood at the front of a building painted milk and brown. It had about six floors, a pool, a car park, and an ice cream stand. The sign board at the front had KELA HOTELS, LOUNGE AND SUITES written boldly on it.

"We are here." I said with a wide smile.

"What are we doing at a hotel?" Funmi said in a disappointed tone. She probably saw the sign board and quickly read too much meaning the situation.

Oh! We are not going to the hotel..." I started to say but her raised eye brow made me realise that I was wrong. "Okay, its a hotel alright but we are not here to book a room or something, the hotel has a lounge and that's where we heading to.

"Why are we going to the lounge?" She asked still looking suspicious.

"Well its Monday and there's the Europa league to watch. So we are going to watch football, drink a couple of bottles and maybe I'll finally get to know you better." I said grinning. I expected the football thing to be something new to her since most girls don't like football but Funmi response was rather unexpected.

"Its too early nah... Kick off for the first match is by 7PM and its just 6PM." She replied.

"Well, we can start with the knowing-about-you part first," I said and then added, "you see, if I knew you better, I would have known you watch football too and maybe I wouldn't have tried to be sweet by bringing you here an hour to kick-off."

She sighed and then replied, "there's really not much about me to know but let's go in anyway."

I didn't bother replying. I led the way through the hotel gate. We walked past the swimming pool and ice-cream stand before entering the reception. There were three corridors, all leading to different places, having been here before, I knew the right way to take.

Soon enough we got to a very large square room that had a bar at one edge. The room was dimly lighted with one disco light bulb being the only source of light. There were two seater couch and tables all over the room with a fairly huge TV hung on each of the four walls. The chairs were grouped in twos with a table at the middle. They were positioned in such a pattern that occupants could either face themselves by sitting on opposite chairs or sit side by side, each occupants could clearly watch at least one of the television sets.

The room was empty, safe for the bar attendant and one occupied table at one of the corners. There were three guys who sat round the table but that's pretty much all I could see as little light got to their table. I could feel something sinister about the gathering and I took Funmi to the farthest table I could find just to in case.

"So what can I get for you ma lady?" I asked in a fake French accent as I dropped on one kneel.

"Uhmm... A bottle of Snap would do." She replied with a smile. The butterflies in my stomach got excited.

"One bottle of snap coming up ma lady." I said and went to the bar to get her drink.

The bar attendant was a female on black. Her shoes, jean, top and cap were all black. She sat on a really high stool and all her attention was focused on a Nora Roberts novel she grasped so hard, her veins protruded. I looked twenty-ish.

"Excuse me, can I please get a bottle of Snap and a bottle Night train." I requested.

It took the attendant a while before she closed the book she was reading and asked me what I wanted. I fought the urge to get angry just made my request again without complaining.

She turned to the freezer at her back to get my order and I saw one of the biggest ass I have ever seen in my life. The curve was just the real definition of perfection. Not proud to say it but I could feel some involuntary movements between my legs.

"O boi afa na?" I suddenly heard and snapped back to reality. It took me a while to figure out the person was actually trying to say "O boy how far na?"

I turned to see the person who talked and I was welcomed with the sight of one of the most unkempt beards I have ever seen. It was as if rats ate part of it directly from his face. He was one of the three guys in the lounge.

"I am fine." I replied in good english.

"You just dey soft anyhow sha with you pink lips and fine barnie," he said. Barnie is a slang for babe or better still, girlfriend.

Now, if a guy or have see a couple of guys converse, you'll know whining (flattering in this context) is a normal thing. But there was something different about this stranger whining me, I couldn't quite pinpoint it so I decided to play along.

"No o... I dey learn work for where you dey," I countered. He smiled lightly. The smile disappeared almost as fast as it came.

"So how far na, who goes you?" He asked.

While schooling at Yaba-Tech, you learn a lot of things. The good, the bad and the ugly. You learn certain basic cultist slangs and "who goes you" is one of them. It basically means you should identify yourself, they want to know if you belong to similar cults or not.

"I'm Maxwell." I replied calmly and ignorantly. Anything cultism scared the shit out of me.

He laughed.

"Oya show me some love," he said.

"I no too hold bar on me right now," I replied switching to pidgin english.

"You no hold bar na him you bring your barnie come Kela Lounge?" His voice was quite loud.

"Barnie? No o, I no bring any barnie come o."

"Who that girl come be na?"

"That one for there?" I asked pointing at Funmi.

"Eh," he replied. Eh means Yes.

"Na my cousin be that oh, she just come from village yesterday." I lied. I admit that wasn't the proudest moment of my life.

"Na you cousin now abi? Oya show make we go see my men for that table," he said and turned to go back to his table.

I knew one thing was sure. If I go to the table, I'll probably not leave with my wallet and phone. I had to do something and do it fast.

So without thinking, I left the bar and went the couch Funmi was sitting on, she was quite focused on the television.

Funmi," I called out her name.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"We need to leave now." I replied.

"Why? Where are we going to?" She asked looking worried.

"Home... Let's go!" I said with a tone of finality.

"You can't just tell me to leave my house and bring me here then suddenly have a change of mind. If demand a reason!" She replied loudly. Her worried look was replaced with a look of anger.

Why are girls so strong headed and stupid? I thought. I mean no offence to the ladies.

"Funmi, let's go now! I'll explain to you when we are out of here." I replied calmly.

It took a while but she finally decided to go with me. She hissed, picked up her bag and walked pass me, pushing me out of the way. I staggered but once I regained my stamina, I ran after her.

She was already outside the gates when I finally caught up with her. It was really dark out side and the rain was still falling but it was a lot calmer, just drizzles.

"What was that all about?" I asked as I grabbed her arm and pulled her to a halt.

"What was that all about? You seriously asking me that?" She asked, literally screaming.

"Yes I am! You have no idea what would have happened in there if we didn't leave when we did!" I replied trying to level her voice.

"What would have..." She was about to say.

"You think say you fast shey?" A voice which came from behind me cut in.

I knew who it was but slowly turned to confirm my fears.

As I turned, I saw not just my cultist friend at the bar but his two friends were with him. They on the other hand looked scary with their bulging chests.

They didn't look too happy.

TO BE CONTINUED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fonydear - thanks.

Sleekshuga - cheesy

Mario1983 - #bless.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by SexySapphire(f): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is about to become the worst first date ever. They should goan pick on their own size jooor, bullies everywhere. I hope Mary-anne is only having her period late otherwise... Well done Chistar.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BabieGhagha(f): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
gr8 update.i smell trouble!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2014
You used "in case of incasitties" when you were describing where Maxwell wanted to take a seat...

I'll rather go with:

"in case of necessities"...

Nice update..

#Still, I follow...
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
You used "in case of incasitties" when you were describing where Maxwell wanted to take a seat...

I'll rather go with:

Nice update..

#Still, I follow...

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow! Zhe sushpenche ish killiyng! Naisi wonu buroda
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by kingphilip(m): 4:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

I'll rather go with:

Nice update..

#Still, I follow...
necessities kwa?
sisterly a naija we de n na dat one make sense pass
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by kingphilip(m): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2014
but it was really windy and I feared it could start raining very soon so I stopped and boarded a bike.
Funmi makes me curious. I have met a lot of girls
and dated more than half of them but non of them
had ever given me the butterflies-in-my-tummy
effect, there was something different about her.
As we got to our destination, I settled the fare and
stepped out of the car with Funmi following closely.
oga chistar01 seems there's a typo in d last update
nice update please continue
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2014
kingphilip:

necessities kwa?
sisterly a naija we de n na dat one make sense pass
And the story is only read by 9jerians? Why don't u pick up your lexicon, and check if 'necessities' or 'incasities' is the right word, rather than giving me that lame excuse of 'being in Nigeria' undecided undecided...

Btw, I was referring to you but the writer.. Bless U.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
All of una dictionary don lost? Why don't you check it out b4 quoting me na undecided undecided...

Chistar01, I thought the story was opened to critics, corrections and encouragement??
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga - thanks for the correction. I'll correct it right away. Funny thing is when I was proof reading the chapter, even my spell check software highlighted "incasities" as a non-existent word and I intended on correcting it but somehow got distracted and forgot to do so. Please feel free to point out any error or typo you spot and I'll make amendments. Thanks once again.

Sexysapphire - I would have loved to tell you if Mary-anne is just having her period late or something but where's the fun in that? cheesy

Babieghagha - me too smiley

Laykorn - suspense is killing you already? I haven't even started.

Kingphilip - I'll do the needed.

Thanks for all the comments and criticisms.

Today update might come a little late again because I'm supposed to post at the 2014 Collaboration thread too so I have got my hands filled but don't worry, I'll do my very best. Next chapter would be very hot!!! That's a promise.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Chistar01 I must confess: You are good...following this story steadily smiley
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
chistar01:
Sleekyshuga - thanks for the correction. I'll correct it right away. Funny thing is when I was proof reading the chapter, even my spell check software highlighted "incasities" as a non-existent word and I intended on correcting it but somehow got distracted and forgot to do so. Please feel free to point out any error or typo you spot and I'll make amendments. Thanks once again.
You are most welcome, Chistar01..

@kingphilip and laykorn, LEARN tongue tongue.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
You are most welcome, Chistar01..

@kingphilip and laykorn, LEARN tongue tongue.
*sneezes*
I am your daddy, remember that

Ayamlaykorn
TeamDon'tDerail
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
laykorn:

*sneezes*
I am your daddy, remember that

Ayamlaykorn
TeamDon'tDerail

grin grin grin grin grin And it wouldn't hurt if a daughter teaches her dad tongue tongue.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
I must follow this story o...nice work
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Romantic date gone wrong.chistar you have come with your suspence again o.If you are going to be packing all ur posts with suspence then we are going to have a big problem. This your one update daily is not going to satisfy us at all.Looking forward to read ur collaboration chapter too.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Jelailah(f): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

I'll rather go with:

Nice update..

#Still, I follow...
even here 'the bar attendant was a female on black'. I tink it shld be in black. Buh me sef still dey follow. I dey gbadun dis story
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jelailah:
even here 'the bar attendant was a female on black'. I tink it shld be in black. Buh me sef still dey follow. I dey gbadun dis story
wink wink I didn't notice.. Bring it to Chistar01's notice, and trust him to accept his errors..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.