Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (197002 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by rhapzidy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chai... GEJ: my role model GMB: my mentor. And Chistar01: my ******
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by toykathy(f): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
zyzxx:
apy new month ma'am
same here sweet, oya read fast and drop ur num bro

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by buoye1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
toykathy:

aunty of liw
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chilordson(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
chilordson:
Hey
Can i quote u here
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chilordson(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
ritababe:

hey
Can i quote u here
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ritababe(f): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2015
chilordson:

Can i quote u here

sure
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by zyzxx(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
toykathy:

thanks ma'am am here @last.

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chilordson(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
ritababe:

sure
Hw cn we chat privatly
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ritababe(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
chilordson:

Hw cn we chat privatly

via mail
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by toykathy(f): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
psalmwise, harjibolar10, maaryee, emperortj93, jrhymez, kaycerilyn, hdoc.....missing u guys like therez no tmrw. Hope una don forgiv me? Psalm hw body? Get well dear.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by harjibolar10(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
toykathy:
psalmwise, harjibolar10, maaryee, emperortj93, jrhymez, kaycerilyn, hdoc.....missing u guys like therez no tmrw. Hope una don forgiv me? Psalm hw body? Get well dear.
Thou I still haven't fathom why you have to... But believe me, for whatever reason it is, you are still one of us, thou spiritually, and we always love you

Missing you like.. .. No today

And did I forget to mention, we did respect your decision, and we hope it's for good

#sobbing
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Emperortj93(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Double post
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Emperortj93(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
LogoDwhiz and bouye1 thank for today
i trully apreciate
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Emperortj93:
LogoDwhi z and b-ouye1 thank for today
i trully apreciate
Uwc bro! Hope u had fun?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Emperortj93(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc bro! Hope u had fun?
worst birthday ever

people i look up too totally forgot my birthday, But its all good though. Life goes on
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy birthday emperortj93, bigger u i pray bro. Sorry dis is coming late. Mamak
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Emperortj93(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Coolpraiz:
Happy birthday emperortj93, bigger u i pray bro. Sorry dis is coming late. Mamak
thanks ma

better late than never

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Emperortj93:
worst birthday ever

people i look up too totally forgot my birthday, But its all good though. Life goes on

Sorry!

It happens atimes.
Yeah, Life goes on my broda.

Cheer up and be happy!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by harjibolar10(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Oga emperortj93, I wasn't online through out yesterday, and you know, it's better late than never;

Happy birthday big Bross
Wish you many happy returns
Hip Hip hurrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaayyyyy

God bless your new age bro
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Emmykul4love(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls friends is this story closed or wat?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ritababe(f): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
hi guys we made it to the next round a big thank you to u guys. tomorrow is another day have a wonderful night..
#teamlekinz
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Livingwalker(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
toykathy:
It feels great to be back pls help me find space for group chat....I miss everyone pls just find a space for me to tell you guys how much I missed you guys
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Livingwalker(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga emperortj93, I wasn't online through out yesterday, and you know, it's better late than never;

Happy birthday big Bross
Wish you many happy returns
Hip Hip hurrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaayyyyy

God bless your new age bro

It feels great to be back pls help me find space for group chat....I miss everyone pls just find a space for me to tell you guys how much I missed you guys
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Emperortj93(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Livingwalker:

why dont u drop ur number let see if we help
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by toykathy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Livingwalker:

and my guy is back. Ur number again pls
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ritababe(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
hi guys, I come too disturb una abi abeg make una no vex na only today remain, help us win Mr nairaland by typing "I vote lekinz. cc. nljega" on the link on my signature. thanks and GOD bless

hi chistar01

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Livingwalker(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
toykathy:

and my guy is back. Ur number again pls
08107828263 present ma tank you ma
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]..good day people am new here..can somebody help me post the link of ''i see what others do not see(season 2)''...
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by hubbulamin(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
And the thread ended......
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Hdanny(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2015
smileyStarting from the buttom, now am here
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Zeedarh(f): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Christar, abeg where una dey
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Previously on why I want to be bad…

MAXWELL

God. That's who every Christian who is in trouble that's beyond his strength run to. Don't want to start preaching but whenever you are down and there's no one to pull you up, God will, or at least that's what I believe.

So there I was, on my knees in the presence of the Most High talking to him with my eyes getting heavier with each word for I wanted to cry. My mind was heavy for reasons I don't think anyone would understand. I was confused and it took Mary-Anne’s present predicament for me to realise that I needed to make a decision. I couldn't really continue with this life style, I couldn’t keep on dating three girls at once. It was driving me crazy to think that the girl I love was probably going to forget all the times we shared all because of amnesia while the other girls I love were with me in the hospital obviously craving for my attention. You don't know how confusing that could be until you've been in such a situation.

"Max, what is wrong?" Funmi asked as I starred at her, "you look so pale."

"I'm... I'm..." I swallowed saliva, "I'm fine, nothing is wrong," I finally replied, there was no way I was going to tell her what was really on my mind.

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything, you don't look like you want to talk." She said obviously noticing my short replies in contrast to my usual epistles.

"No o, it’s not that, it just that I'm quite surprised."

"Surprised about what?"

"Your beauty, I mean no offence but I've never really looked at you and seen how beautiful you are before. You're like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen before." I replied. I might just start the wooing from now, I thought.

"Well... If you say so, thank you."

"Can I ask you an off point question?" I asked, building up to the punch line.

"Sure, anything," she replied hastily just as I had expected.

“Is there any chance that I might have you?" I asked vaguely.

"Have me, what does that mean?"

"Have you na… Like err.... D.A.T.E you," I said spelling out the words of date.

"Date me?" She asked looking surprised. "Maxwell, are you asking me out?" She wasn't smiling.

"Well, not exactly yet, I just want to know if you'll say yes or no if I did,"

I'll be lying if I say I'm not attracted to you in some ways but we don't know ourselves well enough to date, we need time. You for one need time to settle yourself, I don't even trust you and I'll have to trust you if I'm to date you," she said.

"So in other words, you'll say yes if get rid of Mary-Anne and take you on a proper first date where we'll get to know more about ourselves?" I asked, intentionally putting words in her mouth.

"I didn't say that oh! I didn't say you should get rid of anyone and I certainly didn't say I'll date you, I'm just trying to answer your questions the best way I can," she replied, her smile had returned. I knew exactly what she meant and what I had to do.

"Okay, we'll talk more on this later but as for now, I think we should head back to the hospital." I said trying to change the topic, I had gotten all the answers I needed.

"Yea, we should," she replied and stood up to leave.

I followed her out of the church and we walked back to the hospital where we saw only Henry.

He informed us that Amaka had left, I looked at the Quartz wall clock on the wall and saw it was almost 9am and I immediately understood why Amaka had left, she always had this "un-miss-able" lecture every Tuesday morning by 9am.

We went to see the doctor to ask if we could leave and he granted us permission after we settled the pending bills. We left the hospital afterwards. Mary-Anne was to be discharged the next day and I knew we had to talk seriously, amnesia or no amnesia.

AMAKA

It was 9:01am when I got to the door of the lecture hall, Professor Iyagba or Agbaya as the students nicknamed him was already at the front of the hall, teaching. I knew all my effort was wasted because he never allowed any student enter the hall after he had entered, even though the student was one minute late.

I saw a vacant seat at the back of the hall and throwing away all my poshness, I swiftly sneaked into it and tried to blend in before the lecturer turned to address the class once more.

"So in our last class we were talking about..." Agbaya started to say but paused as his eyes crossed my path. "Stand up!" He thundered at me.

My heart skipped a beat as I reluctantly stood up. I had never heard of anyone who tried to outsmart Agbaya in such a way, I knew I had made a dreadful mistake.

"Oh lord, help me," I murmured to myself as I sluggishly stood up.

"Miss Okafor, your matric number!" He thundered so loud I can swear the pillars in the hall vibrated.

"0632092." I said.

"Good, see me at my office after the class," he said, "sit down Miss Okafor," he added and then continued with his lecture acting like nothing just happened.

Collecting my matriculation number and then asking I see him at his office? This is not good at all, I thought.

I've heard stories about Agbaya having 'extreme' affairs with female students but it was hard to believe since he didn't look like the type considering the way he dresses, acts and of course, he has a wife.

My palms were sweating but ironically the weather was cold. I stared at the name tag on the door at my front, Prof. Iyagba Elijah.

“Come in,” I vaguely heard and I turned the handle of the door. “I’m going to be very blunt with you, you are going to fail my course and do you know what happens when you fail?

I swallowed my pride and fell on my knees “Ah sir, I swear to God it won’t happen again… I’m sorry sir… Please Sir… Don’t do this to me Sir…” I cried, saying sir over a million times.

“How desperately do you want to pass,” He asked

“I’m very desperate sir”

“Alright, take this,” he said, handing over to me a card, “meet me at this place 6pm tomorrow. You can leave now”.

The card read;

[center]JOHNSON HOTELS AND SUITES
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.[/center]

Ink, as he preferred to be called, sat comfortably on my huge bed which filled almost half of the entire room. He had already removed his backpack and placed it on his laps as he watched me struggle to avoid eye contact with him. I was a bit nervous and knew this meeting of ours won't end well as we usually met in public places but it was late and I really needed to forget all my problems even if it was for a short while... Something only drugs and alcohol could do

He looked around the room as if searching for an answer then he spotted the pack of cards on my table. "Let's play cards, whoever loses, drinks."

It sounded like a fair deal, so I stood up and walked to the table where the cards were.

"Let's add something new, if you lose, you have the option of drinking or doing something I ask you to do." He suggested after we had played for a while

Once again, I wanted to object but I just couldn't, I was having so much fun and didn't want it to end so I agreed.

I lost once more and this time he asked for a lap dance. That was easy, I thought. So I changed the music to a more suitable one and went down to business.

As I danced, his hands started roaming all over my body, I stopped his hands a few times when he got close to my boobs or my panties. I wore a mini skirt so his hands getting to my panties was easy.

He asked for a strange thing. He asked I grant him permission to hold my boobs with my bra on.

At this point of the game, my eyes were heavy, my vision blur, and I was so weak I feared I would pass out if I drink anymore. He had held my boobs before all bare so this wasn't going to be any different, I told myself as I gave him the go-ahead nod.

He stood up and approached me from behind. He sat so close I could feel his breath on my neck as he slowly moved his hands in a highly sexual way all over my body, except my boobs. He kissed me softly on the neck and I shrugged. That always turned me on, I felt in-between my thighs getting all moist.

He furthermore went on to kiss almost every part of my body, inch by inch until he got to my lips. My first instinct was to push him away but maybe my lips misunderstood to instructions my brain gave it as I found myself kissing him back.

He unhooked my bra in one swift movement and slowly pushed my back to the bed as he changed position and came from the front this time.

"Bleep me," I moaned in his ears.

His rod was still erect after the Mouth Action so I mounted it in reverse cowgirl style, riding it so hard he had to beg me to slow down... I ignored him of course and rode harder until he grabbed me and turned me around, he thrust from the behind, bleeping me like he hated me.

After making me cum twice, he finally stated he was about to cum and after a few faster thrusts he pulled out of me just in time as some sticky milky liquid flew out of his rod accompanied by him making some strange sounds.

He immediately jumped on the bed and passed out.

MARY-ANNE

I could hear voices, two voices, I couldn’t exactly hear what they were saying as I was barely conscious but I could make out the voices belonged to two females. I struggled to open my eyes so that I could see the ladies but it seemed my eyelids had developed a mind of theirs as they refused to open despite my efforts

“The name of the patient na Mary-Anne,” one of the ladies said. I could hear them clearly now.
“Wetin do am?”

“E no too serious sha, doctor talk say she fit they forget some kind thing from time to time sha.”
“As in amnesia?”
As I heard the word ‘amnesia’, I felt a sudden rush of memories that almost knocked me out; I clenched my fist as I remembered everything. I had to call Henry and confirm a couple of things immediately but decided to let the ladies leave first as I didn’t want much attention.

I gained back control of my eyelids and opened them. One quick glance at the cabinet by my side and I sighted my phone, I stretched and grabbed it, holding button 3 and Henry number automatically got speed dialled.

The conversation had been something like this:

Henry: Hello

Me: Yea, Mary-Anne. Can you come and pick me up from the hospital?

Henry: It's too late to come to the hospital. Just stay the night and I'll come tomorrow. Try to get a little sleep, I'll call you tomorrow. (He said and hung up before I could even object)

Immediately after the call, the doctor; a cute guy probably in his late twenties or early thirties walked into the ward with a stethoscope hung freely round his neck.

"I see you are awake and in a good mood," the doctor said as he picked up my file at the edge of the bed.
"I see you are awake and in a good mood," the doctor said as he picked up my file at the edge of the bed. My smile grew wider in response.

"Please call me Tunji," he said with a warm smile.

"Alright. I'm totally fine Doctor Tunji. What's up with all this memory questions?"

"I said call me just Tunji but Doctor Tunji would work. Anyway, you suffered a huge blow in the head and after advanced diagnosis it was discovered you had amnesia, selective amnesia that is," Tunji started to explain to me in lay man terms. "Normally, it would take months or even years to get back your full memory but in your case it took you just a few days which is rare. My guess is something really personal to you triggered the memory. As for when you are going to be discharged, I'll have to run a few more tests after which you'll be free to go."

HENRY

Something quite interesting happened on the bus I boarded home.

I was lucky enough to sit beside a very beautiful lady who was reading a book. It's rare to see a Yaba-tech girl on low cut and even if you see, they don't risk dyeing it and even if they dye it, it still doesn't fit them but the lady beside me was on low cut, she dyed it gold which compliment her light skin and saying was perfect is an understatement. She killed it.

"What's the title?" I asked sounding a little too loud.

"Title of what?" She asked coldly.

"The book you are reading," I replied calmly, I wasn't really expecting a warm reply.

"A Song of Ice and Fire," she replied without even blinking.

“I didn't really enjoy the book, his use of English was quite different from the regular one. Anyway, let's not talk much about books, let's talk about the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I said trying to change the topic before she ask a question I won't be able to reply. Flattery always work, yet to see any girl that's immune to it.

"And who might that be?" She asked, visibly blushing.

"I'm refereeing to you."

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment."

"I'm really enjoying this our conversation and would like to continue but I'll soon get to my bus stop," I looked down at my feet sadly. It was all an act though.

"Oh! Give me your phone," she ordered.

"What’s your name by the way?"

"Tonia,” she replied.
Normally, when you ask a girl like Tonia if she wants to smoke, you expect her to say no and even condemn you for asking such a question but that wasn't the case this time.

Tonia had taken the joint from me when I offered and took two long drags like a pro then passed it back to me, "puff puff pass," she said and looked away.

I was shocked.

We smoked three joints straight and peacefully, having short conversations in between and was on the fourth one when I started to notice some suspicious movements.

"Tonia, let's go and enjoy the party," I said as I dropped the half joint on the floor and smashed it. She obliged willingly.

I dropped Tonia who was oblivious to all that was happening at the bar and went in search of Maxwell, we had to leave immediately.

"O boy what's up you na? You dey Bleep up my parole o," he complained when I found him.

"SARS dey backyard now." I replied and that was enough motivation for him to run into the room, pick up his shirt and follow me.

We both got back to the room where I left Tonia and picked her as when made our way out of the party.

Once we were all tucked in, two SARS officers appeared from nowhere and screamed, "Stop there!" As they ran towards the car.

Without thinking much about what I was about to do, I started the engine and pulled a Jason Statham stunt which involved driving to the end of the street in reverse. There was not enough space for me to turn. I nearly hit one of the SARS officer in the process.

Once I was out of the street, I changed the gear and drove forward, heading home thinking I had lost the SARS officers but they weren't going to go down without a fight

Their truck chased us in hot pursuit as I drove past several cars at an illegal speed, skilfully dodging all the cars.

I saw a very tricky Y junction ahead and felt it was the perfect spot to lose the truck. The plan was to let the truck pull closer to me then accelerate towards the dead end before quickly diverting to one of the roads with the hope of the truck driver not seeing the dead end and driving into it.

The planned worked, well, for a while as I watch the truck pull closer from the rear-view mirror.

Then just when I felt the timing was perfect, I stepped on the gas pedal and diverted at the right spot but for reasons best known to the devil the steering wheel failed and we drove straight into the dead end.

BASH!!!

FUNMI

I am a good girl. A very good girl, problem is I know too many bad things, I’ve done quite a few myself and met many weird people irrespective of my dad’s over protectiveness.

One of those people happens to be Ayo

“Hey Funmi,” she said.

Judging from her bag size she was going to be around for a while.

"So what up?" I asked.

"Funmi, I'm in big trouble. I've bleeped up real bad this time," she said, before I could ask for an explanation I heard a loud knock at my door.

"Open up!" The person at the door screamed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72