Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (28559 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by edymonte: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Parents please be careful with the kind of people you bring around your children. It is your responsibility to protect them. I know with work and other engagements it is almost impossible not to have someone to help with the kids but make sure it's someone you can trust with the lives of your children.

Last month, we all watched in horror as a Ugandan maid battered a 2 year old girl.

This week we heard about the maid who took two young boys from their home in Lagos after just a few weeks of working with the family.

And I just heard about a maid in Abuja who strangled a 3 year old girl recently just because the girl's mum told her she couldn't travel to her village for Christmas.

The disappointed maid was said to have killed the little girl in anger because the girl's mother had insisted she had to stay in Abuja to look after the child. Please mothers, be more careful.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/parents-pleases-be-careful-abuja-maid.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by desgiezd(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I think there are no decent and clean maids out there any more. What we have now are satanic infested maids!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Godmother(f): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
This new trend of maids suddenly becoming viciously evil is alarming. Is there like an agency somewhere churning out these she-devils or what?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by efepro(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
desgiezd:
I think there are no decent and clean maids out there any more. What we have now are satanic infested maids!
Blame it on the maids guardians...oftentimes,some of these maids r grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by bishop0608: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Seek the face of God before hiring any maid.However the parents are meant to take care of their children.This assignment is not meant to be delegated.We need God's guidance to balance work and family and with God all things are possible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by micklplus(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
The truth is, some of these maids are just possessed! No matter how good you are to them, they always act the devil in them. The maids don't see themselves as your family member and mostly, they don't just give a damn!

Though, some guardians are wicked hence, the transferred agression from the maids to the innocent kids.

19 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some Nairalanders be like

"Maid dis, maid dat, mehn Gej has failed us"

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ask4bk(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maids of today sef.

When I was a maid, I was humble and obedient. My Oga took me like his child.

Today I'm now selling Iphone.

To get cheap Brand New Iphone 6 Gold 16gb @127k in Lagos check my signature for my number

14 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
sad

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by kunlesehan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmm...house maid or murderess

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by buoye1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Just terrified with all dis Housemaid wahala!!I believe God shall surely protect me and ma own "family" when the time comes to av it.......God knows his own....#myhope
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Feranmicharles(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Beware of holatin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by olu4life(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Seems its the season of maids battering children. Its a earning to intending couples. Let he that has ear ........
cry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by seunlayi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
news of house maid is now the new trend nowadays

house maid beat baby.....
housemaid invites friends to rob mistress in Lagos.....
housemaid kidnapped kids...
etc

soon, it will be mod maid moved it to FP,
mod maid ban me
mod maid deleted my post.. etc

meanwhile, my maid actually posted this

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by anssy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
front page and maids?
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by mencade4: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
evil women everywhere....guys beware!

My wife must do work at home by herself.......no housemaid for us.....my decision is final!

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Feranmicharles(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now make I read d post
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by kunlesehan(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardian...oftentimes,some of these maids hv bn grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.
yes very true

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Jesus christ!!!
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ireneony(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some people are so wicked, the maid deserve to go to jail.
but some madams are very wicked sha..
sometimes is good when we control our anger, maybe the maid didn't mean to kill the child but see what anger has lend her to.

this season, maids are not smilingcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by adexsimply(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Strangle the strangler

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Feranmicharles(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kk
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmm
Possibly the HOUSEMAIDs association had a meeting.
Those days we heard of WOMEN MALTREATING housemaids...but now we have the reverse.
Those days some ladies fed their MAIDS , BABY'S EXCRETA...but now the hunter is the HAUNTED..
VERY soon LADIES will start GANG RAPING MEN.
Some married women with maids are worse,than EBOLA..and BOKO HARAM together.
In PORT-HARCOURT, a lady got back from the market only to discover that her MAID had not fed her BABY...as expected.
SHE UNVEILED her heavily laddened baby's pampers ,pressured her maid , UNTIL she swallowed the entire EXCRETA..
Few,days later she came down with acute abdominal wahala..
After much pressure, from her madam's husband to do pregnancy test.
SHE finally opened up, dat she was giving SHiiiiT.
HER HUSBAND invited POLICEMEN who, whisked the JEZEBEL away..
SOME OF US ARE CLAMOURING FOR the MAID's DEATH, but most of our MOTHERS did worse than BOKO HARAM..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by bastien: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Season of maid
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
maids maids maids
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maids on a mission
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bad news everywhere
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Kenneth205(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is bad
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by born2fuckpussy: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wow! Maids are taking over from boko haram. Good luck will soon be blames on nairaland for all this maidikoharam

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by santicruz: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by klem93(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
wonders sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-year-old Lagos Girl Drugs Her Friend To Sleep For 15 Hours, Steals From Her / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) / Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.