Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. (3239 Views)

Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / 3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by ypzilanti: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Express to Nigerians what the change they should expect will look like.

1. Declare your assets immediately:...lets see if GEJ can do same.
2. Name key posts in your Cabinet now: Your first eleven. Fashola, Donald Duke, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Kwankwaso. For works, agriculture, education, power, etc.
3. Promise passage of Petroleum Industry Bill 3 months into office.
4. East-West road is not rocket science...promise to pump money there and finish it in one year max. Nigeria can do it!
5. Promise completion of 2nd Niger bridge which took 4 yrs of time wasting to commence.
6. Pick your EFCC head NOW! Find a Nigerian that most find to be incorruptible.
7. Promise Nigerians Shekau's head on a stick in one year. Pay a surprise visit to a barracks in the Nort East to encourage the troops.
8. Campaign massively in the South East and South South. Most have not benefited anything from GEJ anyway. They just need to be convinced that you love them.

I'm sensing the change in the air! Buhari supporters add your thoughts and suggestions.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by morefire: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
lmfao........
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by nuelsylves(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
The reality is that Buhari can never win...., Never!

6 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by dachpee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Supporters has no idea of what he will do, Buari will bring shekau 3 as min of defense, he will take the next 4 years to arrest and without prosecution

4 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by ckmayoca: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Promise to strenghten the health system so we won't be going on strike again and not promising and failing things like GEJ
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by deskossy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
funny.....do u people really believe buhari will fight corruption...he should start with tinubu and atiku ....anybody promising to fix nigeria's problems in 4 or 8 years is a dreamer

5 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Ezedon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
The best thing he will do to win is to step down

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
If he does all that and really means it, even I, will vote him

but then we all know that he wont. Politics must still be played and the APC fathers (Tinubu) must be fed and catered to.

what worries me the most however, is the fanatical fans of Buhari, So many innocent INEC officials (and Nigerians at large) will die for nothing during the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by ishiamu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
He should kill more people and blame it on gej and fg. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Young03(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Apc av missed it all, dey selected the wrong person, weda he name all dese tins ar not..he will still fail...fp again eight tym ds evenin

2 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
nuelsylves:
fool1

4 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Young03:
Apc av missed it all, dey selected the wrong person, weda he name all dese tins ar not..he will still fail...fp again eight tym ds evenin
fool2

4 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
ishiamu:
He should kill more people and blame it on gej and fg. undecided
fool3

4 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
dachpee:
Supporters has no idea of what he will do, Buari will bring shekau 3 as min of defense, he will take the next 4 years to arrest and without prosecution
fool4

4 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
ypzilanti:

2. Name key posts in your Cabinet now: Your first eleven. Fashola, Donald Duke, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Kwankwaso. For works, agriculture, education, power, etc.
4. East-West road is not rocket science...promise to pump money there and finish it in one year max. Nigeria can do it!
5. Promise completion of 2nd Niger bridge which took 4 yrs of time wasting to commence.
7. Promise Nigerians Shekau's head on a stick in one year. Pay a surprise visit to a barracks in the Nort East to encourage the troops.
8. Campaign massively in the South East and South South. Most have not benefited anything from GEJ anyway. They just need to be convinced that you love them.

I'm sensing the change in the air! Buhari supporters add your thoughts and suggestions.

My brother, I fink he should start first by declaring his VP.... Aunty Oby, Osobaba, Rochas

3 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by iluvnaija: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
@op thank you very much for this post, very thoughtful of you to craft this.

Your post so far has showed us real enemies of Nigeria through the comments I have read so far. Instead of those commenting to ad or just stay away, they are making negative comments, anyway they are allergic to positive things.

I want to add that Buhari should start laying out his programmes as campaign progress, he should not mention any name yet apart from his vice otherwise ethnic groups will divide through that, he should concentrate on winning the election first, then his cabinet will be base on qualifications and merit and not tribal or region.

APC!
Change Jonathan!

5 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Horus(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by nuelsylves(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
chamboy:
fool1

Calling me a fool can't change the reality...., even if u lack proper home training learn how to respect people's opinion. I just pray that buhari's lost won't result in killing of innocent people the way it happened in 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
nuelsylves:

Calling me a fool can't change the reality...., even if u lack proper home training learn how to respect people's opinion. I just pray that buhari's lost won't result in killing of innocent people the way it happened in 2011.
Oga sharap n stop supporting mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
My conversation with a fool on Nl

Fool: GEJ is the anointed One.. He is the Man for 2015
Me: hmm Anointed , when?
Fool: when him n some pastors went on pilgrim to Isreal.
Me:

6 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Adminisher: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
nuelsylves:

Buhari will win with a landslide and you know it.The northern vote is a block. I am a SW xtian and will vote Buhari along with millions of SE/SE people tired of the occultic and corrupt leaders in that region. The middle belt is 50:50.
I am counting 32million votes already.

7 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Adminisher: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
nuelsylves:

I am really sorry for you sha.

3 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Young03(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
chamboy:
fool2
think b4 postin rubbish..dude[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by iluvnaija: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Young03:

think b4 postin rubbish..dude[color=#990000][/color]
Think like a fool, Act like a fool
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Collynzo9: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
@OP how can Buhari pass the petroleum information bill all on his own?
Is GEJ the one stopping the legislative from passing it at the moment?
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by nuelsylves(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Adminisher:

Buhari will win with a landslide and you know it.The northern vote is a block. I am a SW xtian and will vote Buhari along with millions of SE/SE people tired of the occultic and corrupt leaders in that region. The middle belt is 50:50.
I am counting 32million votes already.

It's going to be very interesting!...., It's not far again. I just pray no innocent life will be lost.

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by ishiamu(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
chamboy:
fool3

Ok av noticed you now gtfo
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by gratieao: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari should join his boko haram men to military

1 Like

Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by chamboy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
ishiamu:

Ok av noticed you now gtfo
Ok mumu
Re: Things Buhari Must Do NOW To Win...add Your Opinion. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
ypzilanti:

Op have been reading my mind. Well said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Throwback Picture Of Gen. Buhari Back In 1962( When He Was Young And Cute) / Breaking News: Gej Makes A Suprise Visit To Lord's Chosen Live / Congratulation To Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.