Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period (833 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life / Can You Real Men See What The Women Are Saying About U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by LEvuls(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
First of all, i want to shout out to all the lady enjdoring one of the wonders God created on women,(pls dont ask me how i mean cos you are the one making to weep)

Cuts*

Well sha, my interest is what if guys do experience this
Am sure most dudes will be bragging about this grin some would be like "men my flow was so heavy today, i used 8pads today" grin

Trust me its gonna be enough reason to lie and cheat on their woman/girlfriend grin

Some Dudes would only buy pads.
There’s no way they’d ever stick a
tampon inside their bodies.

Whenever a guy committed a
violent crime, people would ask,
“But was he on his period?

To that measure, any time a
man didn’t live up to expectations,
we’d all first ask — “But was he
on his period? grin

Nobody would ask them “Are
you on your period?” when they’re
having a bad day because, unlike
women, men aren’t constantly
expected to be smiling all the way
through life.

Advertisers would show men
lifting heavy things or being extra
masculine on their periods
(instead of the dainty, happy
women you see in ads now especialy this Always TV ad)

For some dudes, periods
would be a sacred time when they
go into their quiet mancaves and
are not allowed any disturbance. grin

Dudes would never be
pressured into sex by getting
shamed for being a prude for not
wanting to have sex while on their
period.

Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by waleadex(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have never seen it before at my age...
Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
It would have been the coolest thing EVER,
Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by vivaciouzz(f): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
I laff in Swahili

1 Like

Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by LEvuls(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
firstEVA:
It would have been the coolest thing EVER,

Thank God it didnt Ooh grin , else wat u mean by coolest wld hv mean hell to men
Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by chinnelle(f): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2014
undecided
Odiegwu!
Men don't see periods yet some dey get PMS pass women
Even on NL
Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 12, 2014
LEvuls:

Thank God it didnt Ooh grin , else wat u mean by coolest wld hv mean hell to men
my point exactly
Re: What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period by godsamist: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
What actually are pointing at?
What..U suppose to thank the Almight for making you who you are!
O! O !how awesome our God is!
If you experience pain..Make research ,there pills and exercises that makes it bearable.
The woman world is full of fun if your heart is full of thanks to the Almight who have done all things well..Or do you want to accused Him wrongly?
Each times it comes,roll out the drums and give Him praises and watch the miracles of those 5beatiful days.
I bet, you will love it and not vice versa.
The grace God shared both parties right fro creation can't be reversed.
Shallom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? / See This (pics) / Funny Facts Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.