Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15590 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oya! Ladies make una yarn, what are the Weird Things you Find Attractive in men?.

There is already a similar topic on the weird things men like in ladies.

Feel free to express yourself.

Lashing is allowed kiss

Let's hear from you cool
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Ploy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Phallus now, what else?

A Yoruba woman will say: maa joko ti eru mi, (I will sit with my load) if the phallus is working.

If the phallus stopped working, she will say: mio le je ki okunrin kan somi di olori buruku o (I won't let any man turn me into an unfortunate being).

5 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
beard
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Naavah(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
I like guys that stammer shocked

8 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ploy:
Phallus now, what else?

A Yoruba woman will say: maa joko ti eru mi, (I will sit with my load) if the phallus is working.

If the phallus stopped working, she will say: mio le je ki okunrin kan somi di olori buruku o (I won't let any man turn me into an unfortunate being).

Wetin be Phallus?

Davidairmarshal:
beard

Hmm..some like clean shave too

Naavah:

Stammer again? shocked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by smileysmiles(f): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
tommy . not 5 months pregnant dudes... just enof tommy for pillow #saynotosixpacks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ireneony(f): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
so u'r not a virgin shocked

9 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by AJ01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Funny thread grin grin grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by wunmi590(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:

Release money u mean

3 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by CashdownNG: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm tipping this
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mumumugu(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
They like mugu men

5 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by AfricanApple(f): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2014
I like men whose palms are very soft. cheesy just like my man, sometimes I use to feel like sucking his thumb lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Since I am jamming in the gym right now listening to T.I " baby you can have whateva u like".

It reminds me of trying to get a guy to dance with me on a dance club.

I find it sexy when they act so coy at first.

Standing there sideways head gently bobbing to the beat; all hesitant. Soon, the rest of the body start swerving, pretty soon a hand is waving up in air. Then the hips are swaying.......u see the face get all serious......

So yea...I found dancing so sexy on a guy. Not tutu wearing dance....I mean like hip hop usher type moves. *scream*

Oh snnnaaappp. Get out the way!!!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 12, 2014
i'm a sucker for a neat and nice handwriting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:

That Moment of glory Abii kiss

Need to keep a close eye on you tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:
Since I am jamming in the gym right now listening to T.I " baby you can have whateva u like".

It reminds me of trying to get a guy to dance with me on a dance club.

I find it sexy when they act so coy at first.

Standing there sideways head gently bobbing to the beat; all hesitant. Soon, the rest of the body start swerving, pretty soon a hand is waving up in air. Then the hips are swaying.......u see the face get all serious......

So yea...I found dancing so sexy on a guy. Not tutu wearing dance....I mean like hip hop usher type moves. *scream*

Oh snnnaaappp. Get out the way!!!

Am a good dancer you know grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Am a good dancer you know grin

Okaaayyyy. Show me watcha got ay papi. Si senorita. grin kiss

Mi tengo mucho bailamos. Tu tambien. I see. Bueno.

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 5:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

Mmmmm dearie..spanish even makes it more interesting..tae amo ! Lets do the Caribbean dance.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Mmmmm dearie..spanish even makes it more interesting..tae amo ! Lets do the Caribbean dance.

Que ?...
..you have to show me then.

Andele......vamos. ;-)
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Alright. School me ltr. Gotta get a shut eye. :-)
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

Alright. School me ltr. Gotta get a shut eye. :-)

Sleep tight dear!..i need to get me some too wink
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Tekzyflex(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

From France to Spain....nah Wah oooo

4 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Naavah:
Your own do be,na stammere u like undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Richiy(f): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Funny but I like it when he is being all protective and making rules like no tomorrow...I go just dey watch. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Fabdedon(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
i hear say nah u de make men cry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Richiy:
Funny but I like it when he is being all protective and making rules like no tomorrow...I go just dey watch. Lol.

Wont you feel a bit too enclosed and overruled? shocked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Naavah(f): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2014
[
Ipledge:
Your own do be,na stammere u like undecided
Lol, dey look cute to me embarassed
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Lol this topic cheesy

I like

1. A man who wears reading glasses... So sexy
2. If he cant speak english properly lol... This only applies to foreign men
3. A shy guy... I just wonder whats on his mind
4. When a man cries... Whoa this js drives me crazy... I just wanna take care of him and make him feel better

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2014
The "confused" look on his face when he's turned on.... It's hilarious.... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.