Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) (1811 Views)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. / Jason Njoku And Wife Welcome Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Ok, to those "who live in France" and don't know him. Jason Njoku is the boss of irokotv(a web platform that provides free and paid-for Nigerian films on-demand) and the husband to Nollywood star actress Mary Remmy (the lady that starred as keisha in the hit movie "blackberry babes"!)
What do you think about the pix guys? Cool right?

Seun put this on frontpage na! Ahn ahn!

1 Like

Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by Priceless24(f): 2:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Nice, love Irokotv, I hope he continues to build it up.
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Priceless24:
Nice, love Irokotv, I hope he continues to build it up.
you're suppose to be sleeping dear
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by Priceless24(f): 2:45am On Dec 12, 2014
samflexxy:
you're suppose to be sleeping dear

It's just 1.45, I sleep after 3am
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Priceless24:

It's just 1.45, I sleep after 3am
what country are you from
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by Priceless24(f): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2014
samflexxy:
what country are you from

Nigeria
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by axortedbabe(f): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2014
nice one..
what's up with his wife,bn a long while..
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2014
What about those that live in japan... Because we are yet to know him?

1 Like

Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by amichaelz101(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2014
SAF
Re: Irokotv Boss Jason Njoku And Sir Alex Ferguson(pix) by drizslim(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Here In Costa Rica, We Know Nothing Bout Him undecided

(1) (Reply)

Female Singer Toby Grey Drops New Photos, Flaunts Oranges / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Photos: Woman Who Urinated In Her In-laws Cups Of Tea For Over 1 Year Finally Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.