Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,831 members, 7,798,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale (5917 Views)

American Specs Lincoln Navigator.(double Cabin)fully Pimped.08169446319.special / 2003 Lincoln Navigator - -- Price reduced 2.85M - Free Unlock BlackBerry Phone / Black 2000 Lincoln Navigator for N2.1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Meanwhile, Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2015 is still on the market 10.5M grin

Neg

Jeep Location: NYC

Will be Shipped at 80% down cheesy
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Empiree:
Meanwhile, Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2015 is still on the market 10.5M grin

Neg

Jeep Location: NYC

Will be Shipped at 80% down cheesy
Talked to the guy I said earlier, but said he has invested into property lately. So couldn't think of having this now.

I am trying out other avenue also, hopefully it yields positive result. I even try to help put on jiji but the site yet to update the ads with those pictures.

It's well, is gonna get buyer soon!

In that pics I don't really understand how that woman actually escaped.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
LadunaI:

Talked to the guy I said earlier, but said he has invested into property lately. So couldn't think of having this now.

I am trying out other avenue also, hopefully it yields positive result. I even try to help put on jiji but the site yet to update the ads with those pictures.

It's well, is gonna get buyer soon!

In that pics I don't really understand how that woman actually escaped.
thanks a million for looking out. As for the lady, she has a little bit of defensive driving skill, or maybe she has defensive driving experience but the transitional space is really slim. She did something spectacular which is KEEP YOUR CAR DOORS LOCKED.

At the end of the day she made it. I think how she escaped is clear though. She scared robbers off and she called 911. Therefore she owns additional free car cheesy

It is obvious they are robbers and not assassins. If they are the later she would be easily killed regardless unless she has firearm on her person to defend herself.

That side, may I ask you which state you are?
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Empiree:
thanks a million for looking out. As for the lady, she has a little bit of defensive driving skill, or maybe she has defensive driving experience but the transitional space is really slim. She did something spectacular which is KEEP YOUR CAR DOORS LOCKED.

At the end of the day she made it. I think how she escaped is clear though. She scared robbers off and she called 911. Therefore she owns additional free car cheesy

It is obvious they are robbers and not assassins. If they are the later she would be easily killed regardless unless she has firearm on her person to defend herself.

That side, may I ask you which state you are?

Ok...I understand now. Ohh I'm in your old college state lol...ILR, KW.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
LadunaI:

Ok...I understand now. Ohh I'm in your old college state lol...ILR, KW.
lol.. hunm, ilorin. Interesting.

If I wanna ship at all it is through Lagos.

And ofcourse, mileage will climb pending sale (if any). But average mileage a year for me is 4k. This is far below average 12000 annual mileage projected by manufacturer/dealer.

That's why, when you buy brand new car, manufacturer warranty expires at 75000 miles because they expect 12k miles to be used per year.

So I'm gonna be on warranty protection for a very long time due to my driving habit grin

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Empiree:
lol.. hunm, ilorin. Interesting.

If I wanna ship at all it is through Lagos.

And ofcourse, mileage will climb pending sale (if any). But average mileage a year for me is 4k. This is far below average 12000 annual mileage projected by manufacturer/dealer.

That's why, when you buy brand new car, manufacturer warranty expires at 75000 miles because they expect 12k miles to be used per year.

So I'm gonna be on warranty protection for a very long time due to my driving habit grin

Yeah Lagos will be ideal place to be shipped to.

It will be nice if the mileage is kept low as much as possible. That 4k level/yr is conservative enough. I don't keep track of my mileage much. I will try to get rough estimate of my movcement this days.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Taken Mins Ago while covered.

Rear

Right & left sides

Front

To Prospective Buyers, just so you know, this vehicle is taken to dealer for service EVERY THREE MONTHS. to ensure good health of the vehicle. No Roadside Mechanic or Unrelated Mechanic Shops Has Ever Worked On This Vehicle. Everything is factory/manufacturer serviced/secured.

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Empiree:
Taken Mins Ago while covered.

Rear

Right & left sides

Front

To Prospective Buyers, just so you know, this vehicle is taken to dealer for service EVERY THREE MONTHS. to ensure good health of the vehicle. No Roadside Mechanic or Unrelated Mechanic Shops Has Ever Worked On This Vehicle. Everything is factory/manufacturer serviced/secured.
Wow, I love the way you covered this baby up. But isn't that BLACK cover will attract more heat? or there are inbuilt material that will reduce that.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZN1I1HjFo4
This is nice, cruising round the Queens if I guess right.

How can one retire at 20 yrs old and invest like 60 yrs old from the advert I over heard from that video clip lol grin talking about financial education and investment.

Coincidentally, I had subscribed to that company year ago, Online Trading Academy and they normally sent me their various training programs. In fact I just missed out one training class yesterday, just because I was unable to update my Adobe flash on my system needed for that online meetings/training class.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
LadunaI:

This is nice, cruising round the Queens if I guess right.

How can one retire at 20 yrs old and invest like 60 yrs old from the advert I over heard from that video clip lol grin talking about financial education and investment.

Coincidentally, I had subscribed to that company year ago, Online Trading Academy and they normally sent me their various training programs. In fact I just missed out one training class yesterday, just because I was unable to update my Adobe flash on my system needed for that online meetings/training class.

Lol, you paid attention to the ad.. You funny. I don't pay such no mind. It is radio. They just wanna recruit. Yes, this is in Queens

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2018
LadunaI:

Wow, I love the way you covered this baby up. But isn't that BLACK cover will attract more heat? or there are inbuilt material that will reduce that.
Heat ke. Wallah, anytime I uncovered it, it is just normal room temperature inside the vehicle even if it is 100° outside.

But living it uncovered generates heat. So hot inside without cover. I used grey cover before. It was stolen by hoodrat cheesy and it is waterproof

2 Likes

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2018
adekoyejo659:
We Are Getting There. This Cute Robot Is asked If She Would Destroy
Human?. She said 'Yes'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0.
we in trouble lol. They gonna join forces in armageddon shocked
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by olaade21: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Please can I have your phone number or whatsapp
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 3:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Jeep Is Changing Their Design From 2019.

Jeep Unveiled 2019 Jeep Grand Commander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaad3KUkJCE

The new Jeep Grand Commander has been launched on the Chinese car market. Price starts at 279.800 yuan and ends at 409.800 yuan ($44.600 – 65,000). The Grand Commander is a seven-seat SUV that will only be marketed in China, where there is a lot of demand for seven seat cars.

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Saw this on the street just now

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Current Mileage as of October 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2019
Car Wash

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by olaade21: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2019
Empiree:
Car Wash

You are really taking good care of the ride. Very neat and beautiful. Our people no sabi better thing. Only to follow the crowd. Toyota is what they all like to buy. Forgetting that there are other well made cars.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gone

Bye Bye cheesy cool

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
Gone

Bye Bye cheesy cool
Chai empiree you don sell this my dream car. Wow hope you made our own available when the right time comes Insha Allah.

But you sabi know how to use car WELL. Extremely neat!
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
LadunaI:

Chai empiree you don sell this my dream car. Wow hope you made our own available when the right time comes Insha Allah.

But you sabi know how to use car WELL. Extremely neat!
that's what dealers I shopped with said. I sold it back to one of them.

Last Seen.

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Selling my 2008 Nissan Pathfinder. Excellent condition. Vehicle service every 3 months professionally at Nissan Auto service center

2.5m

Neg.

Details later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by LadunaI(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Empiree:
Selling my 2008 Nissan Pathfinder. Excellent condition. Vehicle service every 3 months professionally at Nissan Auto service center

2.5m

Neg.

Details later
Another nice neat car. 2.5m not bad and still negotiable.

The very day you put Nissan Murano on sales, then I will follow bid for it lol. Don't know why I like that car.
Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2019
LadunaI:

Another nice neat car. 2.5m not bad and still negotiable.

The very day you put Nissan Murano on sales, then I will follow bid for it lol. Don't know why I like that car.
You need to check out amdman's thread from Canada. That's clearly affordable. He should be able to get you one. He sells random cars. I like Murano but unfortunately my attention isn't there now

1 Like

Re: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale by Empiree: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emp.iree:

2.5m

Neg.

Details later
A friend told me this was wrong price with condition of the vehicle.

This vehicle is fully loaded with all the options...all power seats...sensors, rear camera, Bluetooth, navigation, CD, chargers, heated seats, moonroof... Air Conditioning,Power Windows,Power Locks,Power Steering,Tilt Wheel,AM/FM CD/MP3,Satellite,AM/FM CD/DVD,Immobilizer,Keyless Entry,Alarm,Dual Front Airbags,Passenger Sensor,Active Belts,All Wheel ABS

But mileage is on the high side of 158k. The good news is it is constantly serviced professional and runs like jet. But ignition switch is aftermarket. So definitely this is going for higher price. I will pull off market for now unless there is specific demand for it.

Interior

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo Peugeot 806 )(2001)@870k(08096577304) / 2007 Model Lexus Rx350 Toks Full Option Super White / 2014/2015 Lexus RX 350 ( 3 Units Available)..sold --sold --sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.