Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 (5476 Views)

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by wite111(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2014
This calls for a concern.Why will APC candidate make such a statement?One of the fundamental rights of the citizen is freedom of religion.If our president to make has already started saying he will take our right from us,what do u think of him?

http://..nl/2014/12/photois-apc-candidate-buhari-planning.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by temitemi1(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2014
God forbid and Nigerians also forbid Hawkish general(buhari) from ruling this country. GEJ till 2019!!!

22 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by chamboy(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Ehn.ehn.... Misquoters May God of Isreal Punish ur asss

GMB fm2015

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by okoro4: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
God forbid and Nigerians also forbid Hawkish general(buhari) from ruling this country. GEJ till 2019!!!
.How can a leader to be make such a statement?Abeg I won't vote for him again.Imagine imposing his religion on me.That means more cutting of hands and legs na

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by datguru: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm not a religious bigot but just like the governor of gombe state said and I quote " any northerner that votes Gej is a disgrace", so also I say " any Christian that votes buhari is a disgrace"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by acenazt: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Too many fools. Too few a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Blazinraj01(f): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2014
This guy just won his party's ticket and you are already crying like this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by megabyte2(f): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2014
God forbid sharia law

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by amichaelz101(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by wite111(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Blazinraj01:
This guy just won his party's ticket and you are already crying like this? undecided
.Does it matter?He will be disgraced in 2015

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Op,u re kidding right?
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by wite111(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2014
vickerz:
Op,u re kidding right?
.His statement has also told us his intention.He will be defeated completely come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Blazinraj01(f): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2014
wite111:
.Does it matter?He will be disgraced in 2015
I'll be looking forward to that

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by chamboy(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2014
datguru:
I'm not a religious bigot but just like the governor of gombe state said and I quote " any northerner that votes Gej is a disgrace", so also I say " any Christian that votes buhari is a disgrace"
U are a bigger fool.... All Northerners are Muslims abi

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by datguru: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2014
chamboy:
U are a bigger fool.... All Northerners are Muslims abi

I think you are the bigger fooool here because you lack understanding, from my statement, you should understand the governor of Gombe made that statement not me. So whether they are muslim or Christians, it non of my business

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by bomee(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
datguru:
for the records, the statement was made by borno deputy gov. im a christian n i ll vote buhari a hundred times over gej, u r d disgrace here n i pray God rules u n ur household d way gej has been ruling this country.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2014
For your info, some of us are ready to be islamized if that would change our hopeless situation in this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by BobNeli(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Dnt say most of u are ready to be islamised, because from the sound of ur tone, u are already a moselem. Dnt think u can deceive anyone. What's the proof that u are a christian or an atheist? And if perhaps u are any of these. U are just a coward, afraid of the bokoharam.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by sandraokosun: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2014
datguru:
yeah as a christian i take pride in the disgrace, notice how even real men of God e.G adeboye are washing their hands off gej they don't want to be associated with corruption. Only orijestafor is a he-goat that would support him, a man that has built a private university, and own a private jet and can now send millions of $around.Wearing gold chains because he benefits from the rot. Who is the disgrace that is the man that represents christians in this country and is making mockery of our religion of christianity with swag, what would u then call him. Hide urself

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by gbolsng(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2014
wite111:
This calls for a concern.Why will APC candidate make such a statement?One of the fundamental rights of the citizen is freedom of religion.If our president to make has already started saying he will take our right from us,what do u think of him?

Read more on the news: http://..nl/2014/12/photois-apc-candidate-buhari-planning.html

The man is seriously Another Problem Coming

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
fanice1:
For your info, some of us are ready to be islamized if that would change our hopeless situation in this country

Why wait for Buhari to islamize you, or don't you know the way to your local mosque?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Iroh88(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Same ol crap just Different day. I can only imagine the pains the cankerworms must be going through. I thought you Guys said Buhari is no match for Emperor Jonathan. So why expending so much energy trying to pull him down?? grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by rusep: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Panic in PDP Camp.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2014
wite111:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1935679_buharisharia_jpegdc68c66637d243355a417ef053f343c3
Read more on the news: http://..nl/2014/12/photois-apc-candidate-buhari-planning.html

That's pretty damning if he uttered those words. Shocking statement.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by wheesin(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
kinda of scary undecided my hands n legs will get cutoff because i misbehave alot...i dnt want sharia...

GEJ till.......wait for it.............

mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Reptyle(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2014
I wonder what it is about Nigerian politics that makes people lose their sense of reasoning.

First of all, like Obasanjo rightly pointed out, Sharia as a system of justice exists and is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

Currently we have Sharia courts overseen by Khadis and Grand Khadis...it is not a new introduction.

Having said that however, I don't understand how a anyone will believe that any leader can just wake up and announce full sharia for a country like Nigeria.

It is a democracy for crying out loud guys!!! Apply common sense I beg.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
saTANists, keep trying to de-fame him ooo tonguetonguetongue..MI sang..'If nobody tuks abt u, den u r nobody'...when pharaoh tot he cud oppress d children of God to make dem chicken out of living Egypt..when the appointed time came, they left! Don't worry, keep writting 'thrashes'..when the appointed time comes (feb14), we would vote for who we like..gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by 100Cents: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2014
I am fed up with the Nigerian system

Let them go and try their luck..

Nonsense.
Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

That's pretty damning if he uttered those words. Shocking statement.

bros be smart know, you shouldn't follow these feeble-minded jonathians.

Buhari ruled nigeri for 2 years, and there was no any attempt by him to impose shari'a law. By record, IBB smuggled Nigeria into organisation of islamic countries not buhari. Why do you guys actually believe every hogwash fabricated by PDP without being objective please?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Reptyle:
I wonder what it is about Nigerian politics that makes people lose their sense of reasoning.

First of all, like Obasanjo rightly pointed out, Sharia as a system of justice exists and is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

Currently we have Sharia courts overseen by Khadis and Grand Khadis...it is not a new introduction.

Having said that however, I don't understand how a anyone will believe that any leader can just wake up and announce full sharia for a country like Nigeria.

It is a democracy for crying out loud guys!!! Apply common sense I beg.

some people talk as if they are thinking with their anus not brain. Why would any reasonable and educated person believe this lie for fuckc sake? Logical and deductive reasoning should be made compulsory in our schools just like enterpreneurship, other wise we will keep dancing around circle.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by balaclava: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Forget this Sharia thing, Buhari CAN NOT win. And even if whoever wins wants 2 go against the church... we'll only need 2 remind him of hw Abacha ended.

#Confirm #Fact #History #Future

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 by IlorinBoy1: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2014
he made the statement at d sharia council meeting, and he's a politician, wtf did u expect?

secondly, even Muslim dominated areas in uk have partial Sharia, naija here has a full fledged sharia Court system wif appeal etc. Sharia is for Muslims, non-Muslims are usually not subject to it,

except sheycarwho don annex you territory and implements his own no-mercy version

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) / President Buhari Had A Stroke In Qatar / Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.