Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (10630 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend or Boyfriend <PIX> (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by clevvermind(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2014
What are the purpose or benefits of even having a girlfriend or boyfriend? Don't tell me that one benefit is sex cos i can pay and have the same sex with a prostitute and we go our separate ways.
Isn't it better to remain alone without the problems of a girlfriend or boyfriend till u are ready for marriage? Why do people have girlfriend or boyfriend?

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by FLAWLES(f): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2014
why do pple get MARRIED?? (oh sorry;;;;;i meant)How do pple get MARRIED??
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by IKJ66(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Google is there for you !!!!
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Hazardd(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Question for the gods undecided
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by chimerase2: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Ma broda in the lord vanity upon vanity all is vanity

Der is no gain in ori eja (head of fish)

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by watchthisposter(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2014
WAEC 2014 RELATIONSHIP STUDIES PAPER TYPE C

QUESTION 1

What are the purpose or benefits of even having a girlfriend or boyfriend? Don't tell me that one benefit is sex cos i can pay and have the same sex with a prostitute and we go our separate ways.
Isn't it better to remain alone without the problems of a girlfriend or boyfriend till u are ready for marriage? Why do people have girlfriend or boyfriend?

ANSWER

1. Sex with lower risk of STDs

2. ATM (girls)

3. Pretty gal to show off (if she fyn sha)

4. Rich boyfriend to show off (if he geh moni)

5. Marriage praticals, tutorials and rehersals before the main event

6. Somebody who'd be there for you to help during difficult challenges

7. Somebody to play with, laugh with and have fun with, and sometimes prank angry

8. Measuring up. You no wan cari last wen all ur friends get girlfriends finish. grin

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
ts Just like a foundation to marriage; xo setting up the foundation now, there is still time for amendment whenever it seems faulty..

Buh now adays most of us take it as 'pleasure' sex and money thing
;like whenever you are in a relationship now, just be ready to spend money and be prepared for sex even when u know it won't work out

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Newkidoo(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Why were you even born

Nigerians asking stupid questions since Nokia701BC

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by adrainuche(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2014
This Question Subtle has no answer, it may depend on your age and what you want in the courtship, if you dnt have a GF/BF you can't just walk on the street pick a girl and marry her can you??
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Sex
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by pussymoneyweed(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Well, different things for differant people, for some it is for sex, some it is for the fun of it and for some to have a experence on how to handle their partner in future.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by amichaelz101(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Simple.. BANGING.COM wink

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Tymax(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2014
For girls, it's to have a second daddy to "take care" of them. I still don't get the "take care" part
For guys, having a girlfriend is just to "quench" the loneliness. Plus it's a step towards marriage.

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2014
I think itz because of companionship.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by buchisom1(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2014
kristina1:
I think itz because of companionship.
that is the word companionship
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by frisby: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Different reasons for different people.

If u have a reason to keep a girlfriend/boyfriend, do.

If u do not, live ur simple life. Trust me, u are missing nothing.

D problem comes with wanting/getting one just because everyone u know has one.

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by tobillionaire(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Bf or gf z nt really necessary jor
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
having a boy friend is a gradual step to walking down the aisle grin
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Kissing and freebies
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
VickyyB:
Kissing and freebies
vicky sad
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justmag(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2014
FLAWLES:
why do pple get MARRIED?? (oh sorry;;;;;i meant)How do pple get MARRIED??

in nigeria, they meet on Monday, next week Thursday they are engaged!....in the real world..they are bf n gf first.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
vicky sad
Lilmax smiley
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2014
VickyyB:

Lilmax smiley
today ma birthday sad
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
today ma birthday sad
wow. Happy birthday. smiley

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by major466(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Honestly, there's no benefit.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by jmoore(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
80% of boyfriend-girlfriend relationship in this century can be said to be prostitution relationship.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
chimerase2:
Ma broda in the lord vanity upon vanity all is vanity

Der is no gain in ori eja (head of fish)
No gain at all my dear.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Infomizer(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
clevvermind:

Can you make love to a prostitute? As in intense fore-playy, 69, French kiss?

#CandidQuestion

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by sedulus(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Aving bf/gf is just for meeting up the urges wen needed....according to my definition...qe av lot of ladies out there wit few guys..so why cant u explore then to the fullest?...time dey for everything......guy wake up...a lady u call ur gf/bf is such wen he/she is with u,but not urs wen not around u....so bros catch fun...as for me..i use my babe boi honda car to fool dem around...u can do so too grin
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by clevvermind(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Infomizer:

Can you make love to a prostitute? As in intense fore-playy, 69, French kiss?

#CandidQuestion
yea. I'm capable.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Women who plan to marry should avoid the girlfriend trap is all i know. smiley
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Infomizer(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
clevvermind:
yea. I'm capable.

O Boy!!!
I doff ma hat o!!!
But you haven't, I presume.

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) / 7 Signs She Wants To Sleep With You