Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fcmb Interview Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Interview Results (2633 Views)

Fcmb Interview / FCMB Interview / Fcmb Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Interview Results by Mishie: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hi nlanders who partook of interviews for fcmb yesterday and today, lets know whether or not you've been called up for employment letters.some people had double interviews same day while others had it once, dont know why sha. anybody with useful bits on the above subject should please key it in on this forum. thanks, y'all.
trully urs!
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by Mishie: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2006
gud day y'all. please has any one recieved employment letter from fcmb sequel to the interview held last thursday and friday? i learnt training commences on monday in lagos, anybody gat an idea on this, please hit us with info. thanks.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by Eeyore(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2006
Had the interview on Thursday.The Hr people said they would contact succesful candidates thru' e-mail by Tuesday.
A 3 months training commences on the 21st of this month.
Hope to see y'all @ the training school.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by hellownnam: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2006
I went for the interview on friday and was interviewed only once. does it mean that i did not do well in the first interview.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by Tywoh(f): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2006
I also did d interview on thursday and hope something good come our way by Tuesday.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by paaj: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2006
hello fellow nairalanders!!!!!!

I attended the interview as well but they said i'll probably be given a temporary position till my NYSC since I'm still awaiting service. I actually enjoyed the interview. The people were quite warm.  I hope to hear from them tomorrow.
Goodluck to all who applied. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by blueiyke(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2006
Please,guys,I passed the test and subsequently attended the interview on Thursday.
Has anyone heard anything so far?
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by Mishie: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2006
hellowman,idont think because you didnt get a second inteview meant u didnt do well, else most of us would not e hopefull. i tried reaching folks. most of them,but two had only one interview same day, some didnt even submit passports.
well today is tueday. i havent recieved any letter yet. i dont know if any one out there has. please let us know, and congrats!
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by imeyed: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2006
I got my mail like 5minits ago but the start date and venue was not indicated.
Congrats All
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by haayewni: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2006
i have received my offer mail also this evening. the training commences on monday @ Shippers Tower in Apapa. All the best,
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by odapo(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2006
Hi all,
FCMB has called me for the training school, But it is so disheartnen to realise that they want to put us on a 20, 000 NGN per month.
Does any one know the pay package of FCMB, Cos this is not encouraging at all.
And they talk of tea break, who need their tea.
Abeg, Pls Biko , I want to know how much they are offering, before rejecting the offer.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by odapo(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2006
After all the wahala we did to get into the hall in Lagos to write the very hard Test,
This is not fair at all.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by st1(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2006
@odapo
relax man! the 20,000 NGN is for the period of the training i guess. just go attend training and hear what they ve got to tell ya. There you can ask them of the offer package.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by blueiyke(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2006
I just got my job offer too.
Relax Odapo, the amt is just for the training.Hoping to see you all at the training.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by udee: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hi all, I have just gotten the offer letter and very happy as all my suffer from Jos to Enugu for test and Interview was not invein. Can you believe that I didn"t have any long leg nor knew anybody at Enugu to ease my suffer yet all went well. Please dont give up for there is still chance for merit especially if God destine it for U. Now am a living witness.Best of Luck to all Nairalanders.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by Mishie: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2006
congrats guys! i'm happy for u all. ihope the payis just for the training; its gotta be.
please has any one who attended the interview in abuja been contacted?let me know, cos i am expectant sha.
thanks and keep ur heads up!
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by dearie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ Odapo,

Learn how to be appreciative of favours, what God deserves from you at this material time is your appreciation and praises and not complains. Do you realise that there might have been pple better than you that even fasted and prayed about it, but never got thru with the job you are nagging over.

20k is just for the duration of the training, thereafter you'll get a far better package.

just concentrate and ensure you do well at the training school, because, you are just one leg in-one leg out, if u mess up, I'm sure you'll be shown the way out.

Even Access bank does the same, so just be appreciative to God.

al da best.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by imeyed: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2006
I did mine in Abuja.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by anumkwen: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2006
hi everybody. just wanted to know how many peeps are fcmb getting after the interview. i wonder if any one has got an idea.my friend is prospective.thanks.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by blasterman(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2006
ALL D FOLKS that got offer letter .DiD U DO UR INTERVIEW IN LAGOS.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by blueiyke(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2006
I had mine at Enugu.
Re: Fcmb Interview Results by dannyluv(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2006
Blueiyke Plz when wz ur interview and when did u write ur test?

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Interview Questions For Experienced Hire / Civil Defence / Vacant Positions In A Cement Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.