Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me (3710 Views)

What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Caring" / When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring / My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Vankyvictor(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2014
My galfrnd is not caring, I can't remember when she called me for like 2minutes. Though she doesn't request for airtime but sometimes I do buy for her, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't even giv a flash at least once a day..... buh she doesn't. only when she realises that I haven't called lyk for two to three days that's wen she ll b calling/flash but she doesn't demand.... And I am the kind of guy that loves to be cared for.... I have talk to her but she told me that she ll try.... that her Ex took her love n care for granted... but always tell me she loves me more than her Ex... does she really love me or should I quit d relationship.... because that's what I feel like doing now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Sunkyphil(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Vankyvictor:
My galfrnd is not caring, I can't remember when she called me for like 2minutes. Though she doesn't request for airtime but sometimes I do buy for her, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't even giv a flash at least once a day..... buh she doesn't. only when she realises that I haven't called lyk for two to three days that's wen she ll b calling/flash but she doesn't demand.... And I am the kind of guy that loves to be cared for.... I have talk to her but she told me that she ll try.... that her Ex took her love n care for granted... but always tell me she loves me more than her Ex... does she really love me or should I quit d relationship.... because that's what I feel like doing now
seems she is into someone else a lady that loves u would call u regularly;or on the other she may be studying you;how long av u guys been together?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
I don't know you.
I don't know your girl.
I can't say if she loves you or not.
Just do whatever will make you happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2014
You should know if she loves you or not
You're the one in the relationship, not these people you're seeking advice from
~
Whatever you feel in your heart to be right, do it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Bunker1(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2014
you have the answer.
she use to care a little when you stop caring (calling). show her that you care alot and slow down then that's her turn. if she didn't return back just know her ex took her trust.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Louis055(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Vankyvictor:
my case is not different from this one. If I don't call her she don't bother to call and I'm quiet sure she is not seeing someone else. We've quarreled a lot about her "not caring" attitude and all she keeps saying is dat she will change. Is it that she is tired of d relationship and don't know how to say it or its just part of her? Should I be patient with her?? Advice needed pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by jsunex(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Vankyvictor:

Jus get out of d relationship else she will soon dump u .she no luv u ooo, talking frm experience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Mprex(f): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Lmao! Op, pls who told you she is your girlfriend in the first placetongue

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by frisby: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Louis055 this goes for you too.

I do not think it's advisable seeking opinions from people who know neither you nor your ladies.
I suggest you pay more attention to your relationship, study your ladies more closely. Experiment. Throw random situations at her and see what makes her show (even the slightest hint) of care, note this, and build more experiments around the first successful one.

Every human being is unique. So no one here can say THIS is why or THAT is the reason.
It could be that she isn't into you. Could be interested in someone else.

Could be that she likes you but just doesn't find you exactly interesting.

Could be that she's just wired that way. Some people are more passive than others... and some, less expressive than others. (all wonderful in their own ways). Tell me, does she sound excited when you call? If she does and u think it's genuine, u may be worrying over nothing. You may be dating a true introvert.

And then, (this is something many ppl fail to realize), how old is she n how old are you? Truth is, some people do not fully awaken to the entire romance thingy until they are totally ready for it. True, they may jump aboard the dating bandwagon because it sounds trendy these days. But deep down, they are still....dunno exactly how to explain it, but I'm. Certain you get my point.

And then I don't think telling someone to "show more care" is a wise move. At least I know I've heard it a couple of times from a couple of ladies, and to be frank, it even made things worse, as ur subconscious automatically translates that to mean "I'm clingy and wanna smother you", even when ur head knows that may not be true. So instead of telling her what to do, keep SHOWING her how u'd rather have it and give her time, she may eventually pick up.

And finally, be sure u aren't expecting too much from her. Never build ur expectations around what you see in movies or what your friends tell you about their own relationships. Every girl is unique and love at their own pace.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by nawtibownie: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
I guess you're been friend-zoned. She's just taking things slowly,she may become demanding soon or just cut you off.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by lilmax(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2014
MAGA 5.0
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by marieolae(f): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
maybe she's not that into you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by idu1(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Vankyvictor:
if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by 100Cents: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
If a lady does not call you, she is not in love with you..

She is just waiting for a better guy to jump ship.

That does not mean you are not good or exciting to be with. Her love cord has snapped somewhere..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by kagari: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nawa ooo, this thread is very matured, abi all those nl kids they on break
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by pryd(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
What exactly is the special thing you benefit in a bf/gf relationship?? angry Quit already! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by angelsing(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Louis055:
my case is not different from this one. If I don't call her she don't bother to call and I'm quiet sure she is not seeing someone else. We've quarreled a lot about her "not caring" attitude and all she keeps saying is dat she will change. Is it that she is tired of d relationship and don't know how to say it or its just part of her? Should I be patient with her?? Advice needed pls.
I will advice u make her feel her place is threatened. How do u do this, make up a story about a girl who is always calling u and that u guys gist a lot. Try am make it look like the girl is chasing u, I mean like the girl wants a relationship but remember to let her know u are not interested in the girl. Once a while when u call ur girl and u guys are talking, u can just chip in that the girl called u and talked for almost 15min and try and praised the girl about her calling a guy and talked that long...if u babe is smart she will get the drift except if she is naturally stingy in making calls..best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by joshbouy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
seems you love her more than she loves you..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by komek(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
@oP, how long have u been dating this babe? I asked cos I was in this shoes with a babe for some time. I discover each time she is around she is so indifferent about my issue but she sounds loving while talking to her on fone. So gradually I discovered why she was acting like that. So she may love u but trying not to be too pushy because the last guy she cared for messed her up.

Pls don't mind all these children telling u rubbish o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by DonaldGenes(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Vankyvictor:

Sorry to "EAR" that...........

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by DonaldGenes(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Zeemoor:
You should know if she loves you or not
You're the one in the relationship, not these people you're seeking advice from
~
Whatever you feel in your heart to be right, do it
Be nice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Louis055(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
frisby:
Louis055 this goes for you too.

I do not think it's advisable seeking opinions from people who know neither you nor your ladies.
I suggest you pay more attention to your relationship, study your ladies more closely. Experiment. Throw random situations at her and see what makes her show (even the slightest hint) of care, note this, and build more experiments around the first successful one.

Every human being is unique. So no one here can say THIS is why or THAT is the reason.
It could be that she isn't into you. Could be interested in someone else.

Could be that she likes you but just doesn't find you exactly interesting.

Could be that she's just wired that way. Some people are more passive than others... and some, less expressive than others. (all wonderful in their own ways). Tell me, does she sound excited when you call? If she does and u think it's genuine, u may be worrying over nothing. You may be dating a true introvert.

And then, (this is something many ppl fail to realize), how old is she n how old are you? Truth is, some people do not fully awaken to the entire romance thingy until they are totally ready for it. True, they may jump aboard the dating bandwagon because it sounds trendy these days. But deep down, they are still....dunno exactly how to explain it, but I'm. Certain you get my point.

And then I don't think telling someone to "show more care" is a wise move. At least I know I've heard it a couple of times from a couple of ladies, and to be frank, it even made things worse, as ur subconscious automatically translates that to mean "I'm clingy and wanna smother you", even when ur head knows that may not be true. So instead of telling her what to do, keep SHOWING her how u'd rather have it and give her time, she may eventually pick up.

And finally, be sure u aren't expecting too much from her. Never build ur expectations around what you see in movies or what your friends tell you about their own relationships. Every girl is unique and love at their own pace.

Thank you so much... I certainly understand every point you made. This is gonna be do helpful. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Cholls(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Vankyvictor:
my brother I want to assume you don't know what it takes to be in a relationship with a serious partner my brother? Cuz if you did you won't be wasting your precious time on someone that doesn't give a f#(k about you.

stop wasting time with her and I wouldn't advice you to wait for her till when she'll be serious. Look for someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by Naavah(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmn, be like sey op describe me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by nlPoster: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Vankyvictor:
... And I am the kind of guy that loves to be cared for....

Nobody jumped on this statement I see.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by blesskewe(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Relationship is not a one sided thing

I remember I did this sane thing to someone like that, I always called but I decided to just stop to see if e would call but na so e end
I cannor conman kee myself joor
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me by lyndaway(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Give her some time she will come around you know what they say about once beaten twice shay help her gain your trust

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Best Times To Have Sex / Funny Thing Nigerians are guilty of lol / Some Girls Sha.... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.