Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! (11364 Views)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Scout60:

Firstly, my arguement is that oweing someone one for six months is bad and should be condemned.

Fool, show me where I ever disagreed with this.

I dont care if they are paid now but i want to show you that amaechi is evil and owes workers as how many as he likes.

Fool, i also don't care if u choose to dwell in the past. So many Av moved on. I told u that income challenges occurred and finances were in the red and that explains what occurred and here u are talking thrash as if it was a deliberate act from him. Fool, so in ur daft state, amaechi has the money but deliberately did not pay up. Can u prove that? Rubbish.
If he doesn't want to pay, why then has he now paid up months after?

How will you feel you feel if your father was among those he owes.

Fool, ur miserable father isn't the topic for discussion here.

He employed 13000 teachers and he owned them for seven months. Are the teachers not among its civil workers.

Again fool, u want to be tutored and i will do that.
In all the states of the Federation and even federal parastatal, when u are employed, u don't immediately collect ur salary at the end of the month. It varies wirh states. Some 3, some 4 months etc it's the wrong way we do things in this country.
These teachers were employed and we're not immediately paid immediately coupled with the financial mess we found ourselves but i ask u fool, as at today, how many months are these teachers being owned? Are the teachers currently complaining?
The joke is on u.

[s]
The post was written on februrary; soon you will cry that is outdated but i want to point to you that amaechi is so insane that he owes workers for seven months even teachers without having human feelings. I dont care whether he have paid them but i want to point to you that he is mad for owing workers for seven months.

http://ezeigbouche.com/2014/02/15/newly-employed-13000-teachers-in-rivers-state-no-salaries-and-they-have-no-idea-how-much-their-salary-is[/s]

Crap. Fool, how much is he owning them as at today 16-12-14¿

If the govt. appointee that were owed for two months did not cry out to the journalist, how do you know that they are owned.

Because i personally know at least two appointees and they told me. Why should that be difficult for u to decode.

How can you lie and claim that you did not agree that amaechi is owning when you wrote it urself.
Just visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2040771/chibuike-amaechi-rivers-state-governor/3#28923250 and check the post you made on 7.33am. This shows that you dont read and understand before you comment. Only to hurl insult you passed very well.

Fool, i have gone back to the link u gave and my post and i put it to u again that I said no such thing.
Do u also have comprehension issues?
Goon, quote it out for all to see then i will be convinced that u aren't insane.
U alone has shown to be a deceitful liar here, not me.

May your current employer owe all your family members and relative for seven months so as you will know how the teachers feel when they were being owned. AMEN.

Fool, u are not an employer of labour and i doubt if any of ur lineage can ever be.
Do u think employers of labour naturally enjoy not paying their staffs? If they don't, how will the business move forward?
I am an employer of labour and i know what am talking about. Amaechi had issues with income and couldn't meet up obligations. He didn't brag about it neither did he ask those he is owning to ffuck instead he pleaded to their consciences. Today, the story has changed and here fools like u will like to dwell in the past.
U are highly pathetic. Is that the way u live ur life in the past?

That is the end of my arguement with you.

U Av no arguement instead spreading stupidity.

Next time try and read before you comment and stop denying your post.

Read what? Are u mad? Quote out the post for all to see and i will be convinced that u are no bastard.

BYE.

When am just booting. Anyway good riddance.

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Scout60 wrote....

How can you lie and claim that you did not agree that amaechi is owning when you wrote it urself.
Just visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2040771/chibuike-amaechi-rivers-state-governor/3#28923250 and check the post you made on 7.33am. This shows that you dont read and understand before you comment. Only to hurl insult you passed very well......

deemdeem went back to confirm and saw this, exactly at 7.33am

U are going round in circles aimlessly dwelling on the same point I have already thrashed however u goofed in ur second point. Timariv wants to be incorporated inside the civil service payroll so that when the civil servants are paid they will automatically be paid.
Again I say, which state govt or fg does not have payment issues? What is perculiar in Rivers that other states aren't experiencing? Again, the entire rivers workers like u earlier stated isn't owned 6 months. I have confirmed this and those owned will be paid. U don't need to lie about that.
About Timariv, i know Amaechi is owning but by how many months, i will endeavour to ask because I don't trust ur words.

Now tell me fool, who has liars in his lineage?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
deemdeem:
Scout60 wrote....

Just visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2040771/chibuike-amaechi-rivers-state-governor/3#28923250 and check the post you made on 7.33am. This shows that you dont read and understand before you comment. Only to hurl insult you passed very well......

deemdeem went back to confirm and saw this, exactly at 7.33am

U are going round in circles aimlessly dwelling on the same point I have already thrashed however u goofed in ur second point. Timariv wants to be incorporated inside the civil service payroll so that when the civil servants are paid they will automatically be paid.
Again I say, which state govt or fg does not have payment issues? What is perculiar in Rivers that other states aren't experiencing? Again, the entire rivers workers like u earlier stated isn't owned 6 months. I have confirmed this and those owned will be paid. U don't need to lie about that.
About Timariv, i know Amaechi is owning but by how many months, i will endeavour to ask because I don't trust ur words.

Now tell me fool, who has liars in his lineage?

Is it a ghost that wrote this...

Stop lieing....

Am not bound to answer ur
question because u have dodged all
mine but this is no brainer.
Amaechi himself isn't happy that
the state is owning and he is
obviously not bragging about it.
They should be patient, he will pay
up.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by ASL33: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
deemdeem:

Above all, does these mean he isn't the best rivers governor in recent past, of cos not. He still remains the best.[/b]
Just like GEJ is the best Nigeria president so far. Both failed but best amoung their peers.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Scout60:

Is it a ghost that wrote this...

Stop lieing....

Am not bound to answer ur
question because u have dodged all
mine but this is no brainer.
Amaechi himself isn't happy that
the state is owning and he is
obviously not bragging about it.
They should be patient, he will pay
up.

Fool, so from this I said Amaechi isn't owning right?
Confirmed, u are indeed daft.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
ASL33:
Just like GEJ is the best Nigeria president so far. Both failed but best amoung their peers.

Open a thread for that and let's discuss it for Jonathan. This is for Amaechi.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
deemdeem:

Fool, so from this I said Amaechi isn't owning right?
Confirmed, u are indeed daft.
Guy u can lie....
From ur earlier post u disagree that amaechi is owning seven months. Why the denial
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Scout60:

Guy u can lie....
From ur earlier post u disagree that amaechi is owning seven months. Why the denial

Fool, and who is Amaechi CURRENTLY owning seven months?
Besides, where in that post u qouted did u see what u just said?
Confused u are.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by creamierover: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2015
cooltone:
The fear of Amaechi is the beginning of wisdom of PDP and saTANs. I pray Amaechi becomes the VP to Buhari and that's the best for Nigeria.

Amen and be ready to die in pain, suffering, dictatorship, oppression and more. .. Cus as for pple like me we r under d umbrella of GOD..
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by creamierover: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, and who is Amaechi CURRENTLY owning seven months?
Besides, where in that post u qouted did u see what u just said?
Confused u are.

@deemdeem, you find it so easy raining insults and abuse: don't u have conscience wen u pour dem out? No atom of politeness in d way u talk at all. Jeez.... God have mercy**....You are something else, these are the kind of pple APC is breeding to rule a responsible nation. GOD FORBID!!! undecided
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by meltech(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2015
[size=30pt]Amaechi, the worst governor in Nigeria![/size]
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2015
creamierover:

@deemdeem, you find it so easy raining insults and abuse: don't u have conscience wen u pour dem out? No atom of politeness in d way u talk at all. Jeez.... God have mercy**....You are something else, these are the kind of pple APC is breeding to rule a responsible nation. GOD FORBID!!! undecided

Shut ur trap hypocritical fool. Why focus on deemdeem while leaving the culprit that started the insult all together. U sound like a frustrated SaTANist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis / 5 Lies Everyone Tells You About Northern Nigeria / NUPENG Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum Over Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.