Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging (24038 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
An Osun State High Court, on Thursday sentenced to death by hanging, the prime suspect in June 14, 2007 bomb blast incident, Richard Abayomi Adesanmi.

The blast occurred within the premises of Osun State Secretariat, Abeere.

Justice Adeyinka Aderibigbe, while delivering his judgement in the case, convicted Adesanmi on all the six-count charge bothering on murder and conspiracy to effect unlawful purpose.

It would be recalled that an explosion, which occurred in the Peugeot 504 saloon car with the registration number AL 850 NND parked near Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development, had killed one of the occupants of the vehicle who was simply identified as Taye and injured Adesanmi.

Other two occupants of the vehicle, one Henry and Gboyega Olasogba, however, escaped from the scene and have remained at large since then.

After the incident, Adesanmi, who claimed to be an indigene of Ondo, was immediately taken to the Government House clinic, where he was treated for the injuries he received in his eyes.

During the investigation, police confirmed that Improvised Explosive Device (IED) was the substance that exploded in the vehicle on the day of the incident, adding that materials that could be used to make explosives were also recovered from the vehicle driven by one of the accused persons.

Delivering his judgement, Justice Aderibigbe said “Richard Abayomi Adesanmi is sentenced to death by hanging on his neck till he gives up the ghost.”

Adesanmi, who bowed as the judge passed the verdict, was in tears as the prison officials led him out of the court.

Aderibigbe had earlier, while ruling on the first five counts of the charge, pronounced Adesanmi guilty of act intended to cause harm contrary to Section 332 (3) of Criminal Code of Osun State and to commit crime with explosive Contrary to Section 514 of Criminal Code of Osun State.

He subsequently slammed a combined sentence of 40 years jail term with no option of fine on Adesanmi for the first five counts.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/12/mastermind-osun-bomb-blast-sentenced-death-hanging/

4 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SilentCrescendo: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Still beats me how someone would allow other people (who are very much alive and plan on staying alive) to strap explosive devices to them and charge them to blow themselves up to tiny little pieces along with innocent kids, women, men. That's like a whole new dumb. angry sad angry

R.I.P to all the victims of suicide bombing all over the world and may their families find the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
YES!!!! GOOD NEWS! Awon werey alaso!

Photos: Dakore Akande stunning in new photos
http:///ApRiX

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Nice concept
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Bimffo(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Best sentence..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by codedflowz(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan's threads has been making FP since morning

Are you a mod?
Are you related to Seun?
Did you also study in Seun's village where I schooled?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nebuchadnezar: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Yes kill them all

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Amaechi is a nonentity

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by edenhazard(f): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Bad news for me
one of my men down
ama terrorise yim - yoruba shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Rilwayne001: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Good for him

[size=13pt] Meanwhile, where is Abu Qaqa? The Top Boko Haram Commander And Spokesman that was arrested in 2012, and no news about him up till now [/size]

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by lonelydora: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
This is what they are supposed to be doing to Boko boys

4 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by falconey(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Any thread of this dude must make frontpage

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
grin good
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by santicruz: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Done
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
He should die by bombing too.

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by alaoeri: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
And all the Kabiru Sokoto of this world are working freely courtsey of ......
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Dreyl(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
I commend that,kill the bastard!

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by killjoy(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/12/mastermind-osun-bomb-blast-sentenced-death-hanging/

dats hw its supposed to be jare... i tell u, if these notherners want to end boko rams, dey can do dat in d twinkiln of an eye... come bomb west or south and see thunder way go fire u.... nonsense northern leaders... cutting der nose to spite their face....

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ifeelgood: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
He would have joined PDPee after being caught. Ask Ali Modu Shereef.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Wittylens(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
KILL THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by himselfmaji(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Koko for am! Make dem plug his eyes commot first before hanging the esu!
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by lonelydora: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
falconey:
Any thread of this dude must make frontpage
He's a super Mod.

1 Like

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by fpeter(f): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
It won't hold
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Omg, why?
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by falconey(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
No need to dey create thread na realstan thread sure pass for frontpage.........if our thread won't make frontpage no need of creating it,when you know when some certain people create same news is frontpage before 10VIEWS....seun should remove create a thread

2 Likes

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
typing..............
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by plainmirror(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
I think using him to test-run the newly acquired military lethal weapons would serve a better course.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by wazobiaforu(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Yes kill them all

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Amaechi is a nonentity

Shiooooooor
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by slightlyMad(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
This is the kind of sentence that would have put an end to insurgency,

but no, the clueless mor0n prefers to say
they are our brothers, how do you send the army to wipe out your brothers.

Reports reaching me has it that TANoids are doing it strictly for the money,
please proceed jare our dear Tanoid brothers and sisters
but when the time comes, we do the needful.
God bless TAN as they help us reclaim our stolen artefacts grin
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by lonelydora: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
codedflowz:
TheRealMrStan's threads has been making FP since morning

Are you a mod?
Are you related to Seun?
Did you also studied in Seun's village where I schooled?
It's like you are new to Nairaland for noticing it's since morning. You should be talking of last month after Seun vacancy advert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East / Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.