Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live (2355 Views)

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / My Cancer Ordeal (pictures) / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by akanke79: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Trevor Smith, 54, was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2012
Told he needed immediate op to remove bladder and prostate, then chemo

But worried about his quality of life afterwards, he tried alternative therapies
Began taking cannabis oil after reading about it online
Claims that after 10 weeks, tests showed his cancer had not spread after all
This meant he was able to undergo much less invasive laser surgery
Has now been cancer-free for a year and wants to raise awareness of the oil

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2725748/Cannabis-oil-helped-cured-cancer-claims-father-given-two-years-

A father battling cancer claims cannabis helped cure him of the disease.
Trevor Smith, 54, was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2012. Doctors told him that without immediate surgery to remove his bladder, prostate and lymph nodes - followed by chemotherapy - he would be dead within two years.

But worried about his quality of life after such radical surgery, he decided to try alternative therapies - and began taking cannabis oil after learning about it online.

Trevor Smith, 54, was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2012. Doctors told him that without immediate surgery to remove his bladder, prostate and lymph nodes - followed by chemotherapy - he would be dead within two years.

But worried about his quality of life after such radical surgery, he decided to try alternative therapies - and began taking cannabis oil after learning about it online.

Trevor Smith, 54 (with wife Carol) was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2012. Doctors told him that without immediate surgery and chemotherapy, he would be dead within two years

But worried about his quality of life after such radical surgery, he decided to try alternative therapies - and began taking cannabis oil after learning about it online

He claims that 10 weeks later, despite doctors' warnings about delaying treatment, the cancer had not spread to any other organs.

This meant it could be lasered away in a far less invasive procedure - and he the father-of-three has now been cancer-free for a year.

Mr Smith, who works as a manager in the oil and gas industry, said: 'It felt like I was going into the unknown, but the cannabis oil changed things for the better.

'When doctors told me I had gone into remission, I was lost for words, I almost couldn’t believe it.'

'I feel indebted to the oil and its medical properties, there are alternatives to chemotherapy but people just need to open their eyes to it.'

Scientific research does suggest that cannabinoids – the active chemicals found in cannabis – possess anti-cancer properties which help stem the growth of malignant tumours.

And Cancer Research UK is currently funding clinical trials using the drug.

Mr Smith's wife Carol, 55, said: 'So many thoughts rushed through my mind all at once when Trevor was diagnosed. All I could envisage was I was going to lose the love of my life.

'We knew we had to try a different approach to save his life.'

While a healthy diet and alternative medicines, such as Essiac tea and vitamin supplements, were successful in improving Mr Smith’s overall health, he was still in excruciating pain as the cancer continued to spread.

Mr Smith claims that 10 weeks later, despite doctors' warnings about delaying treatment, the cancer had not spread to any other organs

It was then that they resorted to using cannabis oil to treat his cancer - risking prison by possessing large quantities of the drug.

The couple, from Derby, made the controversial decision after discovering a popular pro-cannabis film called ‘Run From The Cure’, which claimed the class B drug could be used as a cure.

The couple got in contact with a legal manufacturer of cannabis oil in the USA, who agreed to supply Mr Smith with the drug.

The couple arranged to pick up 60 grams of cannabinoid, an edible compound of the plant containing 65 per cent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - the psychoactive compound in marijuana -in the UK.

Research published last month by the University of East Anglia found THC has been shown to help combat the growth of cancerous cells.

CANNABIS OIL: AN EXPERT'S VIEW

Dr Kat Arney, Cancer Research UK’s science communications manager, told MailOnline: 'We know that cannabinoids – the active chemicals found in cannabis – can have a range of different effects on cancer cells grown in the lab and animal tumours.

'But at the moment there isn’t good evidence from clinical trials to prove that they can safely and effectively treat cancer in patients.

'Despite this, we are aware that some cancer patients do choose to treat themselves with cannabis extracts.

'These stories can help researchers build a picture of whether these treatments are helping or not, although this is weak evidence compared to properly-run clinical trials.

'Cancer Research UK is supporting clinical trials for treating cancer with cannabis extract and a synthetic cannabinoid In order to gather solid data on how best these drugs can be used to benefit people with cancer.'
Although doctors can prescribe the drug to named cancer patients to treat nausea and vomiting, the possession of cannabinoid is prohibited under UK law and can carry a prison sentence of up to five years.
Mr Smith said: 'It wasn’t a case of I had no respect for the law, I was fighting to save my life.

'At that point, I would have risked everything to beat the cancer. 'These options have always been there, even in the UK, but the medical system has kept it from everyone.

'I never really gave it a second thought; I was in a race against time, so I had to roll the dice.'

His wife, an artist, added: 'I would have done anything to give my husband the treatment he needed.

'Even if I was caught, what would they do? Send me to prison for trying to treat my dying husband?

'The only thing in my mind was saving my husband from chemo, radiation and radical surgery - not my freedom.'

The couple, who have been married for 33 years, planned to carry out the treatment, which included feeding Mr Smith 60 grams of cannabis oil, over a period of ten weeks.

The father-of-three, who had no previous experience of taking the drug, said: 'The effects were quite shocking.'

His wife said: 'Initially, Trevor reacted very badly to the cannabis oil.

'Neither of us had ever used any recreational drugs, so we weren’t aware of the effects it had.

'At first, it made him very sleepy and non-responsive - both conversationally and physically.

'He would sleep for up to 12 hours at night. It was one of the hardest things we have ever gone through.'

Mrs Smith has since written a book called Taking Control: My Journey of Alternative Healing by Alyssia Sade.

Research led by Dr Wai Liu, at St George’s University in London, suggests that cannabinoids possess anti-cancer properties which help to stem the growth of malignant tumours.

Mr Smith said: 'I feel indebted to the oil and its medical properties, there are alternatives to chemotherapy but people just need to open their eyes to it'

He said: 'Mechanistically, both THC and cannabinoids work by switching on cell killing processes that are found in cancer cells.

'The idea is that by switching these on, cell death can be engaged leading to reductions in tumours.

'Similarly, actions through these signalling cascades could actually make the cancer cells more sensitive to other forms of therapy - I suppose cannabinoids and THC could act by laying the foundations for other therapies to work more effectively.'

Dr Kat Arney, science communications manager at Cancer Research UK, said: 'We know that cannabinoids can have a range of different effects on cancer cells grown in the lab and animal tumours.

'But at the moment there isn’t good evidence from clinical trials to prove that they can safely and effectively treat cancer in patients.

'Despite this, we are aware that some cancer patients do choose to treat themselves with cannabis extracts.

'These stories can help researchers build a picture of whether these treatments are helping or not, although this is weak evidence compared to properly-run clinical trials.

'Cancer Research UK is supporting clinical trials for treating cancer with cannabis extract and a synthetic cannabinoid in order to gather solid data on how best these drugs can be used to benefit people with cancer.
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by experimentist: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Life's full of Danger, God bless the Ganja/ blaze wit no anger, explode like a banger/ trust no stranger so I keep one up in the chamber/
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
the leaf cured my glaucoma, i don't need to prove anything to anybody. am happy i didnt end up with contact lenses

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm happy for him, more light needs to be shed on medical marijuana, I think it's grossly overlooked smh

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Understand the difference between marijuana and hemp. Hemp and marijuana are both varieties, subspecies, of the Cannabis sativa plant. Marijuana is simply considered to have a higher THC and cannibinoid content. They both contain cannabinoids, a class of chemicals that activate cell membrane receptors. The most well known of these cannabinoids is tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. You need the female plant to make effective medical marijuana oil.

Know that medical marijuana oil is not the same as hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil is a cold-pressed oil made from the seeds of the hemp plant. It's rich with essential fatty oils and used for its nutritional benefits. You can easily buy it in health food stores. It often gets mislabeled as "hemp oil," but it's not. True hemp oil (aka medical marijuana oil), on the other hand, is made from the buds of the female marijuana plant. The THC and Cannibinoids in the plant allows it to impact cells and offer medicinal benefits.
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by akanke79: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by akanke79: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Former pastor on marijuana: "If you believe in God, you have to believe in cannabis"

Posted: Aug 12, 2014 12:43 AM

Updated: Aug 12, 2014 12:43 AM

"If you believe in God, you have to believe in cannabis," former pastor Al Pollard said.

"It's a plant."

Al Pollard is a bright-eyed, exuberant paraplegic who is on a mission to educate Mississippians about marijuana. He wants it to be legalized, taxed and regulated.

"It's God's medicine," he said.

At age 18, Pollard became paralyzed in a diving accident. He says that during the first 6 months of his accident, he was prescribed to more than twelve medicines per day, including prescription pain narcotics.

After leaving physical therapy, he replaced the prescription drugs with marijuana use.

"I recently came clean with my doctor, telling her I've never taken medicine since my release from rehab. She was shocked, but believed me. I told her marijuana is my medicine and that it helps me," he said.

"Maintaining a moderate use has proven to be the cause of my healthy condition."

Pollard has a prescription for marijuana in California.

"Being a pastor and using cannabis didn't sit well with me, but now that God has freed me to its use, I want to help others understand and become free to the use of cannabis."

He says pot remedies every negative aspect of his life.

"That's what it's doing to me-- I don't have spasms, I sleep better, my bowels are more firm, I've lost weight. When I go on long trips it helps control my bladder," he said.

"I asked my doctor why I should be on something that has side effects when there's a medicine out there without side effects."

He says that's why he's pushing for legalization.

"For us to stand up and say "'alright, no more kicking out our kids because they've got a natural herb in them, no more suspending me off of my job."'

"It should be my God given right. I shouldn't have to go to a doctor for stress when I can go to another state and get herb."

He's in the early stages of his campaign, but plans to speak to city mayors and state legislators so others will jump on board.

"I really, truly believe in my heart that I'm going to walk again, and I believe cannabis is going to be the result of it."

He also admits to sermoning at churches while high.

"Most of the titles for my sermons were most effective after I used cannabis," he said.

"If you don't believe in what God created is good for us, how can you truly believe in God? Today's medicine kills and destroys you with side effects; however, this herbal plant, proven by the ADA, Health Board, gives us a chance of being healthy with longevity."

"This natural herb treats every symptom known to man, and I believe it is Gods natural medicine to man if we embrace and receive it with thanksgiving."

Pollard also said he hopes to educate Mississippians about cannabis, and that he is not encouraging anyone to participate in consuming marijuana illegally.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26253157/marijuana
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by JaneRobin: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Rick Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Risk Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Rick Simpson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com Contact him and be free from cancer!

Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
JaneRobin:
Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Rick Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Risk Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Rick Simpson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com Contact him and be free from cancer!

ayamatanga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by AnitaMorgan: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2015
This is on believable I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis for help my Husband to cure the Lung cancer would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my Husband Lung cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Rick Simpson for timely intervention in the lives of my Husband suffering from Lung cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my Husband is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com to get this miraculous oil. So far so good my Husband is responding to treatment of cannabis oil and the health condition have improved drastically for good. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com

Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by AnitaMorgan: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is unbelievable I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis for help my Husband to cure the Lung cancer would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my Husband Lung cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Rick Simpson for timely intervention in the lives of my Husband suffering from Lung cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my Husband is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com to get this miraculous oil. So far so good my Husband is responding to treatment of cannabis oil and the health condition have improved drastically for good. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Elane: 8:53am On May 22, 2015
Hi, what a great forum this is and I want to applaud the help that was rendered to my Husband by Rick Simpson. I send my love and prayers to all who have come here for help. I'd like to request a prayer for Rick Simpson who have cured my Husband of his lung cancer. He was diagnosed about 3 year ago, beat it once and then a few months later it came back in his brain. We have been doing everything possibly, medication wise, and now the cancer seems to be immune to chemotherapy and radiation. The doctor talks about this being his last year of life, so I feel like he has lost hope but i didn't. after several online search, I found Rick Simpson Cannabis oil so i decided to give it a try and i ordered for it, as soon my Husband started his treatment and to God be the glory I didn't lose my lovely husband to lungs cancer anymore. So am here to share this testimony to the world at large as my Husband has been saved by Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil which we ordered from: ricksimpsonmedicalcenter@outlook.com

My Husband is now the strongest person I know and this cancer has has been cured. Am now seeing my Love thriving and full of life again. I admire his personality so much. Once again, God bless Rick Simpson Medical Center and all who have reached out for help here. you can have a second chance in life if you have a good cannabis oil. if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation that supplied us with this email: ricksimpsonmedicalcenter@outlook.com
Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Rick25: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE!
I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears@yahoo.com ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears@yahoo.com ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don't lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.

Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by Rick25: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE!
I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears (@yahoo) .com, fix email to normal to contact to know you are not a spammer or scamer ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears (@yahoo) .com, fix email to normal to contact to know you are not a spammer or scamer ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don’t lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.

Re: Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live by morgankeri2: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2016
[b] All thanks goes to Dr. Koffi for providing me with cannabis oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with skin and prostrate cancer one year, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the cannabis oil and i have read about the oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Koffi could provide me with cannabis Oil here is the State for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 days and i have been on treatment for the past one months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Koffi cannabis oil service. It worked exactly as the he prescribed it. Thanks to Dr, Koffi for taking away sorrow in my life. For all cancer patients that lives in American region, Asia and Europe at large, go get your cannabis oil by contacting Dr. Koffi @ (Ultimatecancercure@yahoo.com)[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction / Men Can Conceive, Give Birth / Do Animals Have Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.