Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria (1524 Views)

A Girl Born With Hands Joined / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria by unuane1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Previously, we read in the news that a
group of scientists wanted to create a
humanzee in a laboratory which is
human/chimpanzee creature and a lot
of people had screamed but unknown to
us, there is a 26-year-old humanzee is
apparently living in Lagos, Nigeria.
In order to escape potential violence,
the female humanzee named Azi lives in
isolation, her only contact a few
sympathetic human friends who attend
to her basic needs. “She can speak
rudimentary English, but mostly
communicates through sign language, ”
a close friend of the humanzee said.
“She has released photos and a short
statement and hopes to come out of
hiding as she needs urgent medical
help.”
Azi said “My father was human, my
mother chimpanzee. My mother was
killed for meat and my father killed by a
falling tree. I was born in a fertility clinic
under the supervision of a medical
doctor conducting breeding
experiments. Unfortunately, I was born
HIV-positive and need medical help as
I’m very sick. My stomach hurts very
badly, I have loose stool. I would like to
come out of hiding to get a doctor.”

http://www.vibenigeria.com/grown-half-human-half-chimpanzee-found-living-nigeria/

Re: Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria by Ikpewe: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
OH VERY FUNNY
Re: Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Biko..this na big lie..
Re: Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
Biko..this na big lie..

1 Like

Re: Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria by experimentist: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Which film be dis? shocked
Re: Girl Born With Half Human-Half Chimpanzee Found Living In Nigeria by holatin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
what's d film title

(1) (Reply)

We Sell 100% Raw Cocoabutter, Sheabutter, African Black Soap & Mango Butter / 10 Common Reasons For Your Irregular Menses! / Carestream Xray Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.