Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? (179216 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Feraz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Coyotejack:
Firstly this list is so flawed in all ways
1.naruto
2.sasuke

Itachi being number 20 is nonsense
Please note op that there is
Izangi and izanagmi
Itachi did izanagmi which has never been done
Danzo did izanagi

Please get ur facts right
And adding rikkoudu sennins children is nonsense
They were not In the main story line.....

Kaguya being number 1 is bullsheet

Did u read Naruto and Sasukes final fight .......

No fight can be compared to those fights
Please, Itachi was not the first to do that. Same for Izanagi which you are attributing to Danzo. How can Kaguya be bullshit? shocked
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Coyotejack(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Feraz:
Please, Itachi was not the first to do that. Same for Izanagi which you are attributing to Danzo. How can Kaguya be bullshit? shocked

Against his fight with Sasuke what was that move that kept closing sharingans

Against kabuto what was the move that kept him in a state of limbo(loop) till he discovered who he was
And please tell me who did that move before Itachi and after Itachi enh.....
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by theultimatum7(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2016
WHO EVER POSTED THIS TRASH IS A FOOL..LIKE SERIOUSLY DO YOU KNOW WHO NARUTO IS..HE IS THE FASTEST NINJA..HE EVEN SURPASSED THE FIRST HOKAGE AND HIS DAD...HE HAS CONTROL OVER THE TAILED BEAST..HE CAN BOTH MANIPULATE INTO SAGE MOOD AT THE SAME TIME IN TAILED BEAST MOOD..HE HAS THE 6 PATHS..HE WILLED SO MUCH POWER THAT NO OTHER SHINOBI HAS..HE CAN CONVINCE ANYONE NO MATTER HOW EVIL YOU ARE..NARUTO US THE STRONGEST NINJA..AND THAT'S WHY THE MOVIE IS CALLED NARUTO..
that's correct
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Feraz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Coyotejack:

Against his fight with Sasuke what was that move that kept closing sharingans

Against kabuto what was the move that kept him in a state of limbo(loop) till he discovered who he was
And please tell me who did that move before Itachi and after Itachi enh.....
Oga, Madara used izanagi during his fight with Hashirama. This was before Danzo.

Itachi was not the first. If he were the first, the manga would have stated so. This is an Uchiha jutsu just like the regular 'katon gyukaku no jutsu'
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Ryabcool(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
@Op the list get as e be. Those people are truly strong but I think some persons were placed in positions not befitting them. I think Itachi is too far down on that list. Itachi far outweighs Kakashi.

And you even ranked Kabuto above Itachi. Which Kabuto? the Medic ninja or the one that became a dragon Sage. Either way, Itachi surpasses him. Itachi was a genius, if not for an early death, he would have risen to a height of power equal to Madara.

OROCHIMARO isn't even on the list. No Sennin made the list? Makes me laugh.
Pls do more research. I believe this is your preference.
Hanzo singlehandedly defeated all three Sennin though
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by solodox(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

It said strongest and by the way dont tell me u hvnt heard of kaguya she would take apart orochimaru in many ways.

orochiwho? who do you think was playing madara all along?
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by solodox(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
theultimatum7:
that's correct
naruto is the truth!
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2016
solodox:

orochiwho? who do you think was playing madara all along?
im sorry I dont get ur point.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by nani667: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Anime and Manga Discussion group on Telegram...

https:///joinchat/BSqB9Aoc2qpxTMNfvRJcfQ

If you have Telegram messaging app just click on the link and join up ✔️

If you don't have the Telegram messaging app installed just download from the Google Playstore or iOS Appstore, set it up and Click on the link above and Join the discussion
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Feraz:
Dude easy please. grin

I do not quite agree with your putting Kabuto before Itachi and Kakashi, even your Madara before Hamura. It's your list though. Here's mine -

1. Kaguya Ootsutsuki (even though she was wasting chakra for a villain of her caliber. This could be due to the fact that she didn't know ninjutsu cos it was learnt centuries after her demise)
2. Hagoromo and Hamuta Ootsutsuki.
3. Uchiha 'Rikodou' Madara (best villain ever)
4. Uzumaki Naruto
5. Uchiha Sasuke
6. Ashura/Indra (not leaving out Toneri - this is because Kishi is involved with the production and story of the final movie unlike previous ones)
7. Uchiha Obito (after he became the juubi's jinchuuriki)
8. Senju Hashirama
9. Senju Tobirama
10.Sarutobi Hizuren
11.Namikaze Minato
12. Nagato
13.Jiraiya (even Itachi agreed that both he and Kisame will die should they face this guy)
14.Itachi
15.Kakashi
16.Kabuchimaru (this idiot did not use his powers well too)
17.Onoki
18.Kinkaku and Ginkaku
19.Muu/Nidaime Mizukage
20.Sandaime Raikage

Interesting write up though. . .

Tags: Ihedinobi2, Wackyj1, Graviton, Firestar, rapmike, Kimco, wiegraf, next2beeze, pickabeau, virus007, decepticos and those I can't remember.
Your list is the correct one.I don't believe itachi is the last
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
I think this list is based on the poster's preference.
But it baffles me how people come up with their own rankings when the facts are right there before you.
1. How do you rank madara above hashirama when hashirama defeated madara clearly even when he combined susano and the nine tails together? Do u know that hashirama possesses an ability that makes him heal almost instantaneously. So how is madara stronger than him?
2. I know some people may come for my head on this one but I will say it anyway �. Is naruto stronger than nagato? Personally I think the creators of the entire naruto series just allowed nagato to go down against naruto because he is the main character. Let's look at it carefully. Pain would have killed naruto immediately he caught him with chakra rods if he wanted to. Secondly, a pain that was able to evade a point blank lightning blade from kakashi was unable to avoid a thrown naruto clone with a rasengan? This was a real let down on the part of the creators. Except there is a proper explanation for it, if yes I am waiting
3. we tend to over hype itachi because he possesses susano, sharingan, etc. Let's not forget that these abilities is no assurance of victory in a battle. We have seen people with these abilities lose eg izuna, madara. So rating itachi over tsunade, jirayya, really shouldn't be.
4. U omitted 3rd hokage 4rm ur list, someone who fought orochimaru, tobirama and hashirama though he lost his life he was able to save his village.
5. Where are the akatsuki members in this ur list?
U forgot kisame who almost killed bee and his eight tails single handedly or Wen he alone caught the monkey tailed beast . Kisame is also another character who was killed off in a wrong way by the creator.
Wat about kakuzu? U placed kakashi yet he almost killed kakashi if not 4 shikamaru. Or sasori who kidnapped a kage and who 1 touch 4rm his puppet can end a person.
6. Sauske over hashirama, tobirama, Minato etc is really laughable. The same Sauske that was almost killed by deidera if not 4 deidera's nature affinity and orochimaru's pet.
Brother I can go on and on and on but like I said earlier it ur preference. To me d top 3 shinobi are:
1. Hashirama
2. Madara
3.Tobirama
Others follow but naruto and Sauske should not be in the top ten. �
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Ermacc: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Skynumba1:
I think this list is based on the poster's preference.
But it baffles me how people come up with their own rankings when the facts are right there before you.
1. How do you rank madara above hashirama when hashirama defeated madara clearly even when he combined susano and the nine tails together? Do u know that hashirama possesses an ability that makes him heal almost instantaneously. So how is madara stronger than him?
2. I know some people may come for my head on this one but I will say it anyway �. Is naruto stronger than nagato? Personally I think the creators of the entire naruto series just allowed nagato to go down against naruto because he is the main character. Let's look at it carefully. Pain would have killed naruto immediately he caught him with chakra rods if he wanted to. Secondly, a pain that was able to evade a point blank lightning blade from kakashi was unable to avoid a thrown naruto clone with a rasengan? This was a real let down on the part of the creators. Except there is a proper explanation for it, if yes I am waiting
3. we tend to over hype itachi because he possesses susano, sharingan, etc. Let's not forget that these abilities is no assurance of victory in a battle. We have seen people with these abilities lose eg izuna, madara. So rating itachi over tsunade, jirayya, really shouldn't be.
4. U omitted 3rd hokage 4rm ur list, someone who fought orochimaru, tobirama and hashirama though he lost his life he was able to save his village.
5. Where are the akatsuki members in this ur list?
U forgot kisame who almost killed bee and his eight tails single handedly or Wen he alone caught the monkey tailed beast . Kisame is also another character who was killed off in a wrong way by the creator.
Wat about kakuzu? U placed kakashi yet he almost killed kakashi if not 4 shikamaru. Or sasori who kidnapped a kage and who 1 touch 4rm his puppet can end a person.
6. Sauske over hashirama, tobirama, Minato etc is really laughable. The same Sauske that was almost killed by deidera if not 4 deidera's nature affinity and orochimaru's pet.
Brother I can go on and on and on but like I said earlier it ur preference. To me d top 3 shinobi are:
1. Hashirama
2. Madara
3.Tobirama
Others follow but naruto and Sauske should not be in the top ten. �
You can't compare end of the series naruto with the one that fought nagato. eos naruto is a beast, you even feel tobirama is stronger than sasuke? wow! what episode are you in? I finished the naruto series months ago and I'll say the top10 are
1. Madara.
2. Naruto
3. Sasuke
4. Hashirama
5. obito
6. Itachi
7. Nagato
8. kakasi
9. Tobirama
10. Onoki.
I intentionally left kaguya, Indra, Ashura, Hagoromo, Toneri cause their abilities were based on reputation, no actual combat.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2017
please bro I have watched it to d end, Infact I am watching boruto currently.
Naruto and Sauske have become more powerful as a result of their destiny. They encountered so6p who gave them what made them what they have become currently. have u ever imagined hashirama being a jinchuriki or getting so6p chakra directly as naruto and Sauske did? the naruto and Sauske are just d main characters so it revolves around them. whereas the others I mentioned have trained and worked their way to become what they are. it's just like saying because obito became a jinchuriki he is better than Minato who defeated him out rightly when he initially attacked the village during naruto's birth.
what makes you think Sasuke can match tobirama? inventor of edo tensi (one of d most feared jutsu ever) and many other jutsu that is used in konoha. even take a look at the war before the revival of so6p who had more impact and relevance against the ten tails? tobirama or sasuke? do you really think that if it was not 4 the arrival of d previous hokage's naruto and the entire world stood a chance against d ten tails or madara? I bet if hashirama and tobirama were reanimated d same time when madara was reanimated the war would not have gotten to the stage it got to.

so bro if that's your point then there is no basis for comparison.
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Naruto and Sauske have become more powerful as a result of their destiny. They encountered so6p who gave them what made them what they have become currently. have u ever imagined hashirama being a jinchuriki or getting so6p chakra directly as naruto and Sauske did? the naruto and Sauske are just d main characters so it revolves around them. whereas the others I mentioned have trained and worked their way to become what they are. it's just like saying because obito became a jinchuriki he is better than Minato who defeated him out rightly when he initially attacked the village during naruto's birth.
what makes you think Sasuke can match tobirama? inventor of edo tensi (one of d most feared jutsu ever) and many other jutsu that is used in konoha. even take a look at the war before the revival of so6p who had more impact and relevance against the ten tails? tobirama or sasuke? do you really think that if it was not 4 the arrival of d previous hokage's naruto and the entire world stood a chance against d ten tails or madara? I bet if hashirama and tobirama were reanimated d same time when madara was reanimated the war would not have gotten to the stage it got to.

Ermacc:
You can't compare end of the series naruto with the one that fought nagato. eos naruto is a beast, you even feel tobirama is stronger than sasuke? wow! what episode are you in? I finished the naruto series months ago and I'll say the top10 are
1. Madara.
2. Naruto
3. Sasuke
4. Hashirama
5. obito
6. Itachi
7. Nagato
8. kakasi
9. Tobirama
10. Onoki.
I intentionally left kaguya, Indra, Ashura, Hagoromo, Toneri cause their abilities were based on reputation, no actual combat.

Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Ermacc:
1. Madara.
2. Naruto
3. Sasuke
4. Hashirama
5. obito
6. Itachi
7. Nagato
8. kakasi
9. Tobirama
10. Onoki.
Ermacc:
1. Madara.
2. Naruto
3. Sasuke
4. Hashirama
5. obito
6. Itachi
7. Nagato
8. kakasi
9. Tobirama
10. Onoki.
Ermacc:
1. Madara.
2. Naruto
3. Sasuke
4. Hashirama
5. obito
6. Itachi
7. Nagato
8. kakasi
9. Tobirama
10. Onoki.
I just even realized that you placed kakashi ahead of Minato and tobirama. bro I don't get it o. kakashi who lost to pain, kakuzu hmmmm. well it's ur list so shizune can be ur strongest no wahala
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by GreatEvilBeast(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Top 10. Lol
Goku stomps all these guys combined
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by lifedynamics: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
TopsyKrete:
Interesting write up cool

But to me o, Itachi was the best shinobi in Narutoverse, if not for his terminal illness...

One can only reminise on the 72hours lecturing he gave Kakaski in a space of a second

Thank you ooo my guy... He didn't have any special added abilities everything from him was hard work and intellect

That dude might arguably not be the best...
But Itachi is by miles the smartest ever Shinobi in Ninja history since the Sage of the six paths...

The guy was fvcking annoying mehn grin grin
Everyday he spoke in parables and idioms... I never understood Itachi's Words grin grin
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by lifedynamics: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Skynumba1:
I just even realized that you placed kakashi ahead of Minato and tobirama. bro I don't get it o. kakashi who lost to pain, kakuzu hmmmm. well it's ur list so shizune can be ur strongest no wahala

(clears throat) Kakashi didn't die because he list the fight... He died cause he was protecting choji's fat ass
....Besides Apart from any other Otsutsuki member (Toneri or the Sage of six paths of etc) no one could possibly beat the pains...Apart from my boy Madara though
Re: Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? by Ayolzi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
The list ain't too bad but Kakashi and Minato deserve better than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.