Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37493 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Fine girls like us abi? tongue
They don't know its not easy being a fine girl grin
Lemme go and find a suitable comment. Ayam coming
Is being a fine girl all that matters in life?. Kindly elucidate on why you think its not easy being a fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Not all beautiful ladies are proud; even though most of them.

The uneducated pretty ones walk about like them carry more than wetin them get.

It's only normal tho.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Misogynist2014(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Women love marriage like Archimedes loved circles.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Bamz post=28829818][/quote]

Hahahhahah funny you!

Biko,the pride is just the size of an egg!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Whobedatte(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Trust me. A very beautiful lady by your own standards might be average or not even beautiful by my own standards so "Beautiful' in every context is relative
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by judedwriter(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
because they r always distracted by mr left while their genuine mr right passes them by cheesy. Babes shine ur eyes wella shocked
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
The problem is "PRIDE" that's why that pride get decreased at the age of 30 thats when they go to any church program relating to "finding a husband "

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by sukkot: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
this is like asking ' why is it hard for a cat to catch a rat ' . answer ? cuz the cat is dangerous to the rat so the rat is always hiding
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Your disclaimer settles it.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by maryhaam(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmm,when u ain't proud they tag it cheap,when you re proud they call it ego,be yourself ,que sera sera .........what freak us differs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by symbian03(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am speaking as beautiful lady grin

I can attest to the fact that you're a gorgeous woman.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by nikkflexible(f): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beautiful girl be like, I date him to get visa to london, I won't grow old wen I get there ;DBeautiful girl be like, I date him to get visa to london, I won't grow old wen I get there.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by queenprecy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
For where? Beautiful gals are even more humble dis days

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by shadrach77: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
pls away from the topic, pls who originally sang the song "there is something that makes me come into your presence...my helper"

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by yomi007k(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin
If u swallow ur pride,oya give me ur number. grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by farano(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
That lipstick is so powerful oooo
Shey make I use my mouth clean amgringrin
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
yomi007k:

If u swallow ur pride,oya give me ur number. grin

My number is 2lipsrsealed

ayam the second born of my familygrin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by yomi007k(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:

My number is 2lipsrsealed

ayam the second born of my familygrin
OMG , I like u already.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by nikkflexible(f): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol. everything don get association 4 Nairaland abii, association of those that schooled in France , Spacebookers association, and now association of beautiful ladies on Nairaland.
of course grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by AJ01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Very simple they are too selective and proud undecided
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by PRINCEHPXP(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
true talk sis
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by IYANGBALI: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op are you looking for a horse band? cheesy
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by aspirebig: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
They are slective and they want ready made guys.
Most of them are very materialistic, tripple dating,too proud,they feel they are doing you a favour dating you,they can argue a lot,they are very conscious of their beauty and expensive to maintain.

Beauty is in the eyes of the holder though,some some beauty are generally acclaimed too.

If you wan marry,shine your eyes oo,no let beauty alone becloud your reasoning,for me the fear of God first,respect for me,her character, and intelligent etc... No be only Beauty..

3 Likes

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
shadrach77:
pls away from the topic, pls who originally sang the song "there is something that makes me come into your presence...my helper"
na devil now
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by wunmi590(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dymondgurl:
It is well.

Even in d konga (well)
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by LaurelP(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Fine girls like us abi? tongue
They don't know its not easy being a fine girl grin
Lemme go and find a suitable comment. Ayam coming

Which one is easier..fine girl or ugly girl?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by bundur(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its becox of long trhroat
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
yomi007k:

OMG , I like u already.

Too bad you can't view my NL signaturecheesy

Lol
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by LaurelP(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't really agree with d OP on beautiful girls being proud.

I think d ugly or average ones are prouder
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Jetson: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Brb
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
shocked lipsrsealed

Her not wanting to talk is an invitation for me to come and do the needful

I know how shy u are when threads like this get to fpgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.