Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17495 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by opomulero(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2019
i needed turkey to do xmas.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by jesvic91(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Samsung A10 is all I need

Amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by sageb: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2019
My christmas wish- i need funds to enroll and pay for an ICT skill acquisition programme. I will be glad if i do.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2019
A lonely sick man needs urgent assistance to buy his drugs to retain his health. Good samatarians should kindly help. Wema Bank 0121570679.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ib4real95(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2019
I need a job. That would be the best christmas gift ever
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by IcraveLove(f): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dear Santa,
I need money for School fees, precisely 70k.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by yak(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
A small home theatre system is all I want...
Dear Santa, do Ur thing
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Elamin21(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
I need 18k to buy my textbooks and manuals to enable me submits my assignments... pls help.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by SKYloafFISH(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Hello, please are you in Lagos?

good evening. I am in kwara state

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Sewasaunt(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
good evening. I am in kwara state

Ouch, wanted to refer you to a Dentist to help in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Ouch, wanted to refer you to a Dentist to help in Lagos.
alright. thanks a lot.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by cbliss(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Santa I need a wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kinah(f): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Want to fine tune my baking skills
Need
An electric oven
And Mixer
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Bhadgirl(f): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2019
I need a new phone anyhow its manageable
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Juleedear(f): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dear Santa, please I need 150k for my school fees. No one to help I'm fatherless just hustling to succeed. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by missyojo(f): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dear Santa,

Have been a good girl. I'm tired of being single, I wish my marital spouse could locate me in this season.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CsRockefeller(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
missyojo:
Dear Santa,

Have been a good girl. I'm tired of being single, I wish my marital spouse could locate me in this season.

smiley
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Jossyfine(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
To give lots of gift items and food to the less privileged ones

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Jossyfine(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
To give lots of gift items and food to the less privileged ones

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
missyojo:
Dear Santa,

Amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Jossyfine post=84740363]To give lots of gift items and food to the less privileged ones
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by asksteve(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dear Santa,
I wish for a job that can transform the life of my family and those around me for good.
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Malian(f): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
I wish for a companion to spend this Yuletide with.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Eroms4life17(m): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Dear Santa,
I wish that my foundation project because a reality this period.
I wish that everyone travelling to spend time with their family and friends arrive their destination peacefully.
I wish that children can be happy and grow with so much joy and innocence into responsible adults.
I wish that i meet my better half who can love me and with whom i can build a happy family with.

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by healthserve(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hanneque:
God of last minute miracle, I believe you are still in the business of doing signs and wonders, mine should not be an exception. I have the following wishes;

1. A well paying job in a multinational organization, its been almost a year that I've been jobless and its not been easy surviving. God please answer me speedily.

2.I want to be settled marital wise come 2020 with the one you've destined for my life.

3. Lastly I want peace of mind.

Receive it. IJN
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by mcdokwe(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Malian:
I wish for a companion to spend this Yuletide with.
are you homely and pretty?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by eyefordetails: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dear Santa,
I wish to have my soul mate this season.
Thank you �
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
CoolJul:
umm too many!...Jesus Christ of Nazareth pls just heal me. Take this cup away from me.
Amen. Hows your health now.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
I need money for school fees 28k precisely or anybody who can help with job that can raise this sum.

Pls help a brother, don't want to drop out of school.

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by luvlyoracle(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Would be grateful if i could see somone to help me gain work experience on an oil firm or related field.....that would be my greatest xmas gift...

PS i studied Metallurgical and Material Engineering and currently awaiting NYSC.I am willing to relocate to part of the country.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Hanneque(f): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Amen..... Thanks
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
kayusely70:
Amen. Hows your health now.

Its awesome now by His grace because God has fixed things smiley . Hallelujah?

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.