Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17486 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Doncolio(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Classyzi:
Good health for my parents, peaceful christmas and exam success on my degree exam next year........

Simply believe that you got it and more. Complement of the season to you and every nairalander.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by curve: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
chaircover:

I've mailed you
Please remove ur email address
Replied

Thank you!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by bollat(f): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
bollat:
Sir where do I send my acct details to sir/quote][quote author=Doncolio post=28907684]

Pls check your inbox...and you can delete your email on here.
signor11:

You'd get the best
Even better than you tot
Keep the fiath strong
Doncolio:

Pls check your inbox...and you can delete your email on here.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by clodd007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
MY OWN THREE BEDROOM FLAT IN IBADAN
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
I wish for a pair of shoes, and a car.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by fruitfulvine: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Twins
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2014
I wish to have a good prosperous job before/in 2015
I wish to get fruitful contracts which will make me successful in my cake/catering business.
I wish to buy my own electric/gas oven because am tired of the local one ....next level
I wish to have a huge breakthrough come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by bollat(f): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=bollat post=28909726][/quote]OK sir
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kendraloops(f): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm,

i want a better paying job for my hubby!!

I want a plot of land,yes oo!!

A car wouldn't be a bad idea too

Then, my aunties n sisters must be found by Mr. Right soonest.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by jamiles: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
I wish we could get my wife Dental Work as we have spent all of are savings this far. She have MS and the med she takes for her MS had effected he teeth our insurance will not pay for anything. She will not even go out of the house because she is embarrassed. I wish I could find a very good dentistry that would help us out.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kamsioghene(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
A job. So I can support my family. cry
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by khafeelheart(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
A Job
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by spankyflex(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
all I need is money for my drugs,hopes Santa send a helper
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Joel3(m): 3:35am On Dec 17, 2014
is the spirit of santa truely exist. Then one billion dollars will not be that bad. I need all the bitches.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
This stuffs will make sense on home page or abi na frontpage ni
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
curve:
Any I can get.

Presently borrow from someone when I want to use.

Trying to learn handwork since I've not been able to secure a job

Thanks.

Pls let me know if you received something, if not so I can contact the transfer people.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by sunnshyn(f): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
chaircover:

Pls let me know if you received something, if not so I can contact the transfer people.

God bless you Chaircover!!!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
I need money embarassed
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by salisuammy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
To be rapturable with my family and get contracts to supply concrete blocks for building sites. My number is 08079749032 or 08188430614
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Teeyrose(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
I need a new phone for xmas (Q10) and wonderful friends to enjoy 2015 with
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
My christmas wish is to get a job in an oil and gas firm that pays up to 150k .

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
My christmas wish is to get a job in an oil and gas firm that pays up to 150k. Monthly.

My email's on my profile
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Teeyrose(f): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
I seriously need money to secure an accommodation in ilorin as a corper...Santa pls
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by babysheju2(f): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wish to buy Christmas clothes for my two beautiful girls cos my hubby is broke for now I pray God would grant my wish cos my li2 girl will be @1 on January 1st I wish to her a gift

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by babysheju2(f): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wish my hubby should have money so that.....*not happy*
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by dapsy4u2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dear Lord through Santa, I know this is possible some how........... I need a car, however small it is and a wife that will give me peace.

..........Grant my wishes dear Lord!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by curve: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
chaircover:

Wow, thank you so much ma, i'm very grateful.

Cant really tell if the transfer was succesful as i dont get bank alerts from my bank and i've travelled for the year.

As soon as i confirm, i will let you know.

You've made my dream come true.

God bless you abundantly, i truly appreciate from my heart.

Thanks to the OP for been a medium through which i have been blessed.

#Dancing out of thread#

I'll be back with my testimony wink

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
My school fees. Deadline is January 15. I hate getting depressed over issues. Dunno what to do!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
My Christmas wish is to own a vehicle.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by hapiness44(f): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2014
bollat:
u will get a good job before d end of 2014 by dspecial grace of God.
Amen..thanks for the prayer..this christmas would have been different if only I had something doing..A bag of rice for my parents would have put a smile on their faces.
In the spirit of christmas ,Dear God bless everybody in need.amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by chaarly(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2014
laptop sad
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ideology(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2014
hapiness44:
Amen..thanks for the prayer..this christmas would have been different if only I had something doing..A bag of rice for my parents would have put a smile on their faces.
In the spirit of christmas ,Dear God bless everybody in need.amen
God knows your heart, be anxious for nothing for with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving …

Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher …

A surprise is just by the corner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.