Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC (5288 Views)

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
brownlord2:

Retardemdem, can you take your drugs now and come back?

Brownfool, can u stop sucking Jonathan cocck now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC by brownlord2: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
deemdeem:

Brownfool, can u stop sucking Jonathan cocck now?

oponu, brownlord still remain neutral, even though I criticize apc more and don't want buhari as president same way I don't want jonathan, unlike you that is stuck to tinubu, amaechi, SLS, Buhari's cockkk kai retardemdem, imagine how many people you licking their dicccck,... Your mouth na public toilet?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC by Jesusloveyou: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
seunlayi:
This man buhari is not and will never be a saint. If NNPC claim is false, the one I know is not false. Buhari destroyed our Second Republic on 31st December 1983 which took Nigeria into a long journey into slavery by the Military passing the baton around among themselves. His rule then was like a reign of modern day Pharaoh.
If most people has forgotten how will all ran out in jubilation when we were set free by the Babangida / Abacha coup.
is only d saTANiod and d corrupt that jubilate for ibb/abacha.and stil jubilate for gej failure.u saTANiod should be ready for jail.as d second coming of GMB is near.
Re: Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC by taofeeq137(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
SOUNDKING:
It can only be possible 4 Buhari 2 seat and last on d throne of Nigeria if Jehovah is dead.

you'll explain this statement to Jehovah after GMB wins d election
Re: Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC by bashydemy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Validated:

Do you really understand what set of accounts mean? Not bank account brother. APC Is full of unlearned people.

Anyway, I understand after all Pa Buhari wants to increase price of crude oil if elected. While Fashola and Amaechi want pump price reduced on account of falling crude prices. Cluelessness personified grin
Oga go and sit down, I have been ban since on saturday and just came back on today Mods una try.. back at you, What account are they talking about oooo please enlighten me fool.
Re: Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC by phoenix90(m): 2:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Flets:

You can try him in your Arewa Republic. In my books, GEJ never failed and needs to continue. Former presidents never did up to a quarter of his achievements yet you guys label him a failure just to get him out.

He belongs to a group that feeds this country, frustrate him out and face the consequences.
And the consequences they're still facing. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP / Can You Spot The Mistake? / Lagos To Bectome Nigeria 2nd Capital Will Asume Abuja Status With A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.