Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. (1982 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Obasanjo Speaks On General Buhari / Who Is Gen. Muhammed Buhari ? Detailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by unalaoted: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2014
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASANJO FACTS.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by holatin(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Mehn this buhari is too good to be a president, is there no post bigger and better than President for him.
Buhari for President.
Jonathan for otueke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by kayjasper(f): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2014
[size=15pt] Buhari All The Way!!! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by deleib(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2014
This man will eva be the best thing that'll happen to Nigeria. I think i'm endorsing him for eight uninterrupted good years for a leadership transistion in our own naija. Sai Buhari!

But wait o, Op where's the source?
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by html14java(f): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Stories that touch the bom bom
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by zombader(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2014
When and where did Obj say this? The extent to which you people lie to project gmb is treacherous and dangerous. There is something sinister about it all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by teemanbastos(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2014
PDP is a Party of liars and Thieves..
unalaoted:
It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail..” – OBASANJO FACTS.
PDP is a Party of liars and Thieves.. No wonda dy are calling im a Bigot.
Pdp is dead in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2014
why wont he speak good about him when he wants gej ousted..

you aint winning no public admiration angry

gej till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by seunlayi(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2014
unalaoted:
OBJ SPEAKS ON GMB:“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Fridays he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslims going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail.How many Nigerians would hold appointment in government as Minister of Petroleum, PTF Chairman and Head of State, yet don’t own a house in Abuja or all over Nigeria. He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.Love him or hate him but you cannot take his integrity away from him.” – OBASANJO FACTS.
source please.

and
"gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail" and OBJ actually said this?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by thegoodone2(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
i start love this GBM but vp must be christain.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Firefire(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
seunlayi:
source please.

and
"gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to jail" and OBJ actually said this?

you go fear liesssss cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Mogidi: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Mehn this buhari is too good to be a president, [size=15pt]is there no post bigger and better than President for him[/size].
Buhari for President.
Jonathan for otueke

I agree with you for once, a bigger position would be you people making him the grand khadi of Mecca, his ideas and principles belong in Mecca.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by holatin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mogidi:

I agree with you for once, a bigger position would be you people making him the grand khadi of Mecca, his ideas and principles belong in Mecca.
Tell me 5 of his idea maybe I can Ve a rethink
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Safari29: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
thegoodone2:
i start love this GBM but vp must be christain.

bigot alert
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by arsetalks(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2015
pinkiecutie:
why wont he speak good about him when he wants gej ousted..

you aint winning no public admiration angry

gej till 2019.
You even have the effrontery to support GEJ who I hate like mad. Your problem is multifacet
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2015
arsetalks:
You even have the effrontery to support GEJ who I hate like mad. Your problem is multifacet
leave religious sentiments aside.
i have no grudges against gmb but you see he is taking us no where
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
unalaoted:

GMB is Too desperate for my liking makes a lot of extremist comments. Feels only Hausa/Fulani should always rule.
Voted against Nigeria in African Union , in favour of a Fulani man from Niger because the Nigerian isn't an Hausa/Fulani man.
We need a government by all Nigerians for the interest of all Nigerians.
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.”
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On General Muhammed Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chiaka:

GMB is Too desperate for my liking makes a lot of extremist comments. Feels only Hausa/Fulani should always rule.
Voted against Nigeria in African Union , in favour of a Fulani man from Niger because the Nigerian isn't an Hausa/Fulani man.
We need a government by all Nigerians for the interest of all Nigerians.
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.” Those are the words of Gen. Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Allison Madueke Allegedly Flees The Country / Tinubu & Aregbesola Rides Chopper To Oshiomole's Wedding (Photo) / Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.