Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (132001 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
EBO SISE (Idol Worship) By Imam Agba Offa for demise of Oba Jubril Mobolaji Maranro Alaho's wife is a touchy lecture which gathered some great traditional royal fathers together and it was delivered by Shaykh Muhyiddin Salman, Imam Agba Offa for the demise of the wife of Oba Jubril Mobolaji Maranro, Alaho of Ahogbada, Kwara State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNS23V5-6EY
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Methodology For Study Of The Qur’ān. Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ksDIJUvsEo
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Hibrahym: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vt6158mIA4
Ah, you're still here posting this guy... in 2018.
If it isn't clear to him that he's a fool bent on destroying Islaam at least it should be clear to you ( I thought)
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

Ah, you're still here posting this guy... in 2018.
If it isn't clear to him that he's a fool bent on destroying Islaam at least it should be clear to you ( I thought)
Subhanallah, where is adhab islam teaches you?. Even if you are right, how do you want me to learn from you when you addressed scholar of islam as "this guy"?. Every scholar makes mistakes at some point. Their mistakes dont make them any less than scholars. I disagree with him on some issues but doesnt mean i have to disrespect him. Could you please show me your contribution to islam in nigeria and let's place it side by side with his. I will appreciate if you do this please. Thank you
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Hibrahym: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:
Subhanallah, where is adhab islam teaches you?. Even if you are right, how do you want me to learn from you when you addressed scholar of islam as "this guy"?. Every scholar makes mistakes at some point. Their mistakes dont make them any less than scholars. I disagree with him on some issues but doesnt mean i have to disrespect him. Could you please show me your contribution to islam in nigeria and let's place it side by side with his. I will appreciate if you do this please. Thank you

This is guy is effectively turning people into disbelievers. Rejecting the likes of Imaam Bukhari, taking hadith whenever he feels like.
Habeeb is a known ignoramus at least to the trained eye and thinking brain.

Unless the meaning of scholar changed, Habeeb is NOT a scholar even among his Sufi mates. The likes of Yahya Solati are miles ahead of him even tho he dies upon misguidance likewise.
Habeeb is on the same scale as Onikijipa and co.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hibrahym:

This is guy is effectively turning people into disbelievers. Rejecting the likes of Imaam Bukhari, taking hadith whenever he feels like.
Habeeb is a known ignoramus at least to the trained eye and thinking brain.

Unless the meaning of scholar changed, Habeeb is NOT a scholar even among his Sufi mates. The likes of Yahya Solati are miles ahead of him even tho he dies upon misguidance likewise.
Habeeb is on the same scale as Onikijipa and co.
could you get off my thread?. I dont appreciate when someone sees things only from their lens. You are the one who knows who is guided and misguided?. Keep misquoting sheikh Habeeb. What you said is not new.

All i asked you was to present your work and contributions in islam in nigeria. I dont need stories
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Rohumohu'Lahu

1 Share

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Rohumohu'Lahu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
13 years later

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by najib632(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Empiree:
^ Sign of Last Age brother. I seldom watched his lectures but I am not always content with him. If you notice on the other thread, Albaqir critisized him of being arrogant. I see that actually. Then also, I watch Sheik Dauda a lot. He never reference him anytime he praises past and living Sheiks. Sheik Abib seems to have probem with others.

Even if he doesnt believe in the return of nabiy ibn Maryam(AS), is this how a learned Sheik should talk?. There are few other prominent scholars like Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, he doesn't believe in the return Isa(AS). He was even western influenced but never talked recklessly like this sheikh as you described. I am very disturbed by this. But bear in mind that him being first son does not make him true heir. Sheik Adam's true heirs are those who followed his footsteps in the deen and improved it like Alfa Nla.

Sheikh Habib also bashes muslims unnecessarily. That's one of the reason I don't like watching him. Pardon me brother, I think he's arrogant and rude. Sheikh Dauda Abdul Majeed slightly make reference to this in one of his lectures a while back.

Solati Fatihi and others
http://www.tidjaniya.com/en/tariqa-tidjaniya/teachings-of-the-path/salatul-fatihi
What a shame, if the devil cannot get to you he will target your children. This guy has disbelieved, may Allah guide him before he dies.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2018
@ladunal, you recognize anyone in this picture?

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Sheikh Akindele's antidote on bedwetting in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=755427907923279&id=100003682295882

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Empiree:
Sheikh Akindele's antidote on bedwetting in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=755427907923279&id=100003682295882

Laughing . Baba alawo ni isa akindele. .

Olodo Of Nigeria . OON. .
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Empiree:

Awon agbako onibidia rederede oloshi omo..
See them kufar
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by inagbe1: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Awon agbako onibidia rederede oloshi omo..
See them kufar
You are such an uncouth animal without home training. You just open that your smelly mouth to insult everyone ,seeing only yourself and your master jabata as saint. Omo jati jati, alai leko. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
inagbe1:
You are such an uncouth animal without home training. You just open that your smelly mouth to insult everyone ,seeing only yourself and your master jabata as saint. Omo jati jati, alai leko. Nonsense

Mr sufi .

Die and go meet ahmad tijani and other kufar. .

Do not die except a Muslim
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
inagbe1:

Mr sufi .

Die and go meet ahmad tijani and other kufar. .

Do not die except a Muslim .......
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by LadunaI(m): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Empiree:
I can only recognize few people there, May be like 4 or 5. BTW who is that sheikh in the middle with glasses?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
LadunaI:

I can only recognize few people there, May be like 4 or 5. BTW who is that sheikh in the middle with glasses?
this is my selection and I hope I'm right?

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Rohumohu'Lahu

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sheikh Ahmed Alaye

and

Sheik Abdulaminullahi Oniwasagbaye

Rohumohu'Lahu

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
May Allah continue to rest the soul of Shaykh Adam Al-Ilory. His evergreen lectures dating back to the 80s are still very relevant today.

"He encouraged learning skills and using the brain to "produce and sell" rather than "buy and sell". He encouraged handiwork and agriculture. He warned against sudden personal enrichment through political office fund misappropriations. He encouraged having patience and putting our trust in Allah. He discouraged the get-rich-quick syndrome."

Short voice clip but very rich in life lessons.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=852636175088802&id=405554923130265
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
SHAYKH MUHAMMAD JAMI'H AL~LABEEB (ALFA TAJU AL~ADAB) of Ilorin

http://shaykhtajuladab..com/

I thought he died and buried in ilorin. He actually died and buried in Abeokuta

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.