Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West (3439 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2014
www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/amaechi-loses-out-as-apc-picks-buharis-vp-from-south-west.103676/
Buhari picks from south west leaving south south where all eyes kept looking at Amaechi as his running mate.
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Happening now
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Caseless: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Give us Amaechi pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by SOUNDKING: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Amechi nd co dnt have a place in Apc, they should stop telling lies to their own souls, that is wickednes and man inhumanity 2 himself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=18pt]Amaechi live on the Oprah Winfrey Show
[/size]
APC used and dumped me.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FiwuY1AfasY/Uk1oMgJMB5I/AAAAAAAANt0/2HOIhvnyl-E/s1600/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Izunwa(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2014
What's all this fuse about his choice of running mate As if it will make any difference?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Change2015(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2014
The APC will pick a yoruba Christian as vp, because between the supporters of GMB in the North and the AC grip on the South West, those are the biggest power brokers in the party. Only political neophytes thought Amaechi stood a chance. He is not a regional leader, and the fact that APC will embarrass Wike is not enough. He cannot promise to deliver his region. And Christian bigotry will ensure that Fashola, the obvious best choice, does not stand a chance because he is Muslim. But we will know by Tuesday or Wednesday, quote me!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Change2015(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Izunwa:
What's all this fuse about his choice of running mate As if it will make any difference?

Yaradua allowed Obj to give him an olofofo vp. Now see the mess we have all entered! It matters.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Adminisher: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2014
No decision has been made yet on running mate. Please ignore this article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by wallex1983(m): 1:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Prof. Osinbajo all †ђξ way
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Odutodaiwa: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2014
We want Prof. Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2014
I just dey watch

No be Pastor Bakare Buhari run with for last one?

Hian, oooohh!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by jieta: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Change2015:

Yaradua allowed Obj to give him an olofofo vp. Now see the mess we have all entered! It matters.
it will take more than five hundred years or even more for any member of ur family to achieve what GEJ has achieve

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by ikombe: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Izunwa:
dude i wonder ooh undecided
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by ikombe: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Change2015:

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Be it Fashola, Ameachi or Okorocha (despite the fact I knew he won't give APC the vote they might need from his region) whoever Buhari choose, there would be victory come Feb 2015 God's willing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Funny enough. Okorocha is back for Governorship

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry for Amaechi because he did not appreciate his brother GEJ, if he had work with GEJ there is no way he would experience what he is receiving from APC Leaders of today,

The foundation/strength of ACP is based in the southwest and the north, himself and Rochas are just like strangers/abducted child and they will never be allowed to maximize the profit/benefits of their contributions, and to Amaechi, this could be nemesis! Don't forget when he started, the brother (GEJ) were seeing him as good brother and in-law, even though there were little misunderstanding still believe that the issue can still be resolved, not knowing Amaechi has gone far having secret meetings with the northern political leaders, working against his brother and in-law.

I just hope someday he retrace his steps and reconcile with GEJ and let peace reign amongst them and may God let no woman bring separation amongst us.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by knightsTempler: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Change2015:

Are you insinuating that Buhari will not complete his term in office and his VP will take over the affairs of the nation just like Jonathan? That's if he wins come 2015, which i'm sure he wouldn't...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by chimerase2: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Loosing mate grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Dollarjunkie: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Picks south west?
Is south west the name of a person
I have not heard of him before... Even here in France, we don't know what is Buhari
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Change2015(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
jieta:
it will take more than five hundred years or even more for any member of ur family to achieve what GEJ has achieve

And what exactly has he achieved? Even a palm wine tapper sees result at the end of his rounds. Jona has nothing to show. 2nd Niger bridge is nearing completion abi? Lol. Lagos Ibadan express repair at 1bn per kilometer! Import stove 9bn. Fuel subsidy scam over 1trillion and counting. Carry cash for pastor plane to go shopping for arms for the nation in shoprite south Africa? I salute am
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Change2015(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
knightsTempler:

Are you insinuating that Buhari will not complete his term in office and his VP will take over the affairs of the nation just like Jonathan? That's if he wins come 2015, which i'm sure he wouldn't...

Did your own pastor pick a fool to be his deputy? Pls answer
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by knightsTempler: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Change2015:

Did your own pastor pick a fool to be his deputy? Pls answer

Are you saying Buhari is gonna pick a fool to be his VP?

Pastor? Which pastor? I don't do church, i just believe in God.
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by McGibson(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amaechi is just a learner. I bet hes regretting all his actions
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Change2015(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
knightsTempler:

Are you saying Buhari is gonna pick a fool to be his VP?

Pastor? Which pastor? I don't do church, i just believe in God.

I am saying that the mistake of picking Jonathan as vp should never be repeated. The apc will pick a credible yoruba technocratic that is ready to shoulder the onerous task of restoring our country to sanity. Sambo is just a jobless lightweight who like obj cannot even win his ward. His wife has to hide so her level of education will not highlight the dames deficiencies. It is a sign of weakness that a president cannot work with a strong deputy. Buhari will not make that mistake.
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by edogirl2: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=BackDatAssUp post=28860241][size=18pt]Amaechi live on the Oprah Winfrey Show
[/size]
APC used and dumped me.

grin grin Now this is really funny.

Never would have thought I could find anything from you PDP people funny. There you go.
Re: Buhari Picks Running Mate From South West by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
If it's left for, I would like buhari to win and see how he would deal with these Yorubas once again...these guys never learn sha. Starting from akintola, awolowo, abiola etc, all went the same path

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Takes A Swipe At Fayose, Advises Buhari / You Cannot Use My Stadium For Your Flag Off – Oshiomhole Tells PDP / Every Proud Ibadan Indigene Must See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.