Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. (23081 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. / Texting, Chatting, Or Face-to-face: Communication Is Lifeline Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014

Disclaimer: I have to state this:-
*I am not asking you to become all rigid, turning your relationship into a military one.
*The use of these techniques would solely depend on your relationship and your discretion.
*These techniques are common sense, but (unfortunately) some people don't know them.
*There are definitely exceptions, if those exceptions work perfectly for you- VoilĂ 

Type-Send and Forget We are all familiar with that feeling of texting a loved one and virtually sitting on the phone, waiting for his/her reply - turning yourself into an accurate time-keeper (lmao). Don't send that message because you wanna get a reply but because you wanna pass a message. It helps to keep your sanity in check.

Do me -I Do You: Ladies are very guilty of this, now for the hommiez.....if you're the one that sends text/chat more often, she doesn't text/chat you back, get hold of your dignity, text/chat when she reciprocates, don't appear too pushy/needy. Let her know how important it is to you, for her to initiate a text/chat.

Back and Forth : This is very simple, that awkward moment you chatting with someone and you turn to some "Chris-Tucker"...doing all the texting/chatting while she drops "Aii" "K" or she totally ignores. Communication should be two way, if you send a ping (or whatever), wait for her to reply before sending another, don't bombard her with pings.

Be Versatile: It's not everyday you guys would talk about Politics (maybe because you're a political Scientist). Endeavour to diversify, talk about random topics that range from entertainment ,spiritual, inspirational to intellectual. Find time within those chats to tease/flatter your partner.

Don't text fight : This is a fast relationship killer, it slowly kills the vibe to talk, because you don't know the next thing you would say - that would result in a fight. Misunderstandings are easier to settle in person, because you can see the person's facial expression(s), hear his/her tone and know where to draw the line. It isn't like that while chatting, so avoid it.

Chill for a minute: Please don't make a habit outta this, it only helps to keep the excitement/attraction up as at when due. Some people will receive a ping and read it before it delivers sef, then you would be asked something like, "nawa oo, you no even allow the message land"...lol. So, keep the suspense up, let him/her be excited, waiting to read your reply.

Once again, there is only one technique that can effectively work for/in your relationship - that's your technique.
#kisses#

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
This. .

This FTC thing is too easy..

Kachisbarbie:

Let her know how important it is to you, for her to initiate a text/chat.
Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Always Sad=>Breaks up with Girlfriend=>Lives Happily Ever after.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nice, the reply "k " can make me delete that person

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
*dont chat with low battery
*dont send nude photos
*mind what you chat inside taxi, you fellow passanger may be peeping into your phone

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha. I know right grin grin

The 3rd, 4th, and 5th tho grin grin So on point.
Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Or you can learn from Jmoore on how to deal with the 'K crew'

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Purity1(f): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
So on point, @op i'm in love with your siggy
Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'll also become a relationship expert, That's what every Nairalander is becoming; It's high time I join the train.

1 Like

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by priscaoge(f): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Back and Forth : This is very simple, that awkward moment you chatting with someone and you turn to some "Chris-Tucker"...doing all the texting/chatting while she drops "Aii" "K" or she totally ignores. Communication should be two way, if you send a ping (or whatever), wait for her to reply before sending another, don't bombard her with pings

This sucks....When someone start giving me that "K" reply after reading my long epistle angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
priscaoge:

This sucks....When someone start giving me that "K" reply after reading my long epistle angry angry

I do it. cry
When I am pissed. angry

Purity1:
So on point, @op i'm in love with your siggy
Thanks babe kiss

SeverusSnape:
I'll also become a relationship expert, That's what every Nairalander is becoming; It's high time I join the train.

Lolz.
Wetin u know say u wan tell us now? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by priscaoge(f): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol cheesy @kachisbarbie!!! Seriously the thing de pain me wella.... It's because you are pissed naaa but some people will just drop 'K' when a serious issue is been discussed n their opinion needed cheesy

Don't text fight : This is a fast relationship killer, it slowly kills the vibe to talk, because you don't know the next thing you would say - that would result in a fight. Misunderstandings are easier to settle in person, because you can see the person's facial expression(s), hear his/her tone and know where to draw the line. It isn't like that while chatting, so avoid it.

This happens when relationship turns sour.....Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Begonia(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Do me -I Do You: Ladies are very guilty of this, now for the hommiez.....if you're the one that sends text/chat more often, she doesn't text/chat you back, get hold of your dignity, text/chat when she reciprocates, don't appear too pushy/needy. Let her know how important it is to you, for her to initiate a text/chat.

Back and Forth : This is very simple, that awkward moment you chatting with someone and you turn to some "Chris-Tucker"...doing all the texting/chatting while she drops "Aii" "K" or she totally ignores. Communication should be two way, if you send a ping (or whatever), wait for her to reply before sending another, don't bombard her with pings.

Soo true..

Chill for a minute: Please don't make a habit outta this, it only helps to keep the excitement/attraction up as at when due. Some people will receive a ping and read it before it delivers sef, then you would be asked something like, "nawa oo, you no even allow the message land"...lol. So, keep the suspense up, let him/her be excited, waiting to read your reply.

Some people overdo this and the other person usually starts to lose interest.. too bad..
Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmmm Kachisbarbie grin

1 Like

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Ladies do it most grin

2 Likes

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by chibwike(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
just because u are friends with the mods u want this ur write up to hit frontpage again abi?

nairalander mods i hail una

u mods are all bias

yes i said bias
if u like ban, they are other forum in nigeria.

kaxh....or whatever this ur write up no make sense...forget i forget, i heard u are the princess of nairaland undecided

mods please change, other write up also deserve front page
Why not make research, surf the net, be creative..post educative threads......and leave all these i love pink lips and pink nose threads..or i love mr stan or watever.....trust me u'd start making fp. And u'd be valued here.

Trying to discourage someone who worked hard and came out with something creative. Dosen't make sense at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. by 1one: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chaiii..... See shading!!! grin

Stands up from chair...

Spreads a mat grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women / Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video) / 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.