Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Bad Is The Job Market? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Bad Is The Job Market? (616 Views)

What's My Chance As A Physics Graduate In The Job Market / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bad Is The Job Market? by Kennyinusa(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have been a member of this God sent forum for quite sometime now.

I have read stuffs, I have seen things. I won't be exaggerating if i said i have gone through more than half of the Threads on the Career and job Vacancies Section. I have read people success stories and I have also seen some books of lamentation.
What i have seen here and partially experienced have brought me to the understanding that getting a job isn't anything close to what Graduates/Job seekers paint it as.

Forgive me if you feel otherwise, but unix thinks getting a job is easy.
Over to fellow nairalanders, what do you think?

How hard is getting a job?
Re: How Bad Is The Job Market? by ejikeme(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
hang on until Immigration, Customs and Prison service puts recruitment notice. then you will understand.....
Re: How Bad Is The Job Market? by Kennyinusa(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
ejikeme:
hang on until Immigration, Customs and Prison service puts recruitment notice. then you will understand.....

NEWSFLASH: I won't even bother to apply grin
Re: How Bad Is The Job Market? by ejikeme(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kennyinusa:

NEWSFLASH: I won't even bother to apply grin

not saying you should apply. you asked a question, I gave you my opinion.
Re: How Bad Is The Job Market? by ojun50(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Not bad, jst too many candidate, less job, no money to pay salaries and most job seekers don't want to settle for less. Hw many graduate can manage a job of 30 to 35k?

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Contract Job Opening For Ecommerce Company / Personal Assistant [lekki Phase One] Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.