Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? (16531 Views)

Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / There Should Be No Sacred Cows In Anti-graft War – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
The presidential candidate made this comment on his facebook page apparently:

''I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.''

This leads one to ask two main questions:

Will Buhari rear his cows in the Aso Rock gardens as president?

If not, can we afford to have a president who is ''not comfortable''?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937923_munch20141212212526_pngb94b0f8b9c9259ea737386dcc8ffb842

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Trut(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin angry
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Hadone(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why not? Since he dont want to leave without them
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by slimfit1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
At least it won't Cost us a billion naira.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by emiye(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
jitters from Camp PDP .

9 weeks remaining.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by chukel(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let's simply ignore this cockroach and his thread, let it be relegated. Please view and pass.

20 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by courage54(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
TANdions have run out of ideas of what to robe the people's General with. I guess u were disappointed when he didn't say he has mansions in Dubai, UK and USA like your pay masters.

WHO IS THIS BUHARI?

1. Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum.

2. Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries in NIGERIA.

3. He was head of state between 1983-1985 (a period of 20 months).
 There was no religious crisis while he was head of state.

4. He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era).

5. J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.

6. Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn’t been matched by 12 years of the PDP. Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

7. He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.

8. He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer

9. He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

10. Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
 Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!

11. His personal driver and cook of many years are christians
 He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today taken up the challenge.

12. He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeria today who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
 People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him……” All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.

If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
 ”Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it”
 Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad. Carry Go Buhari ( the people's General)

156 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't know why his supporters are so angry. The man himself said he can't do without his cattle.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
...at least that way he won't spend a billion naira on feeding. undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by itstpia8: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
everyone knows cows are part of Fulani culture.

10 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by seunmsg(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:
The presidential candidate made this comment on his facebook page apparently:

''I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.''

This leads one to ask two main questions:

Will Buhari rear his cows in the Aso Rock gardens as president?

If not, can we afford to have a president who is ''not comfortable''?

He will rule Nigeria from Aso Rock and keep his cattle in Katsina or wherever they are presently. Obasanjo did not have to move all his livestock from Ota farm to Aso rock when he was president.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
seunmsg:

He will rule Nigeria from Aso Rock and keep his cattle in Katsina or wherever they are presently. Obasanjo did not have to move all his livestock from Ota farm to Aso rock when he was president.
But OBJ never said ''I can't do without my hens!''

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by iconize(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol!

Fulanis are nomadic in nature.

And I think Buhari is Fulani.

Since he won't be travelling with his cows for grazing anymore, he's likely to keep them very close to himself.

So, rearing cows in Aso rock gardens won't be a bad idea. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by egift(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
PDP Corrupt Panic Button is overheating grin grin grin

43 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
iconize:
Lol!

Fulanis are nomadic in nature.

And I think Buhari is Fulani.

Since he won't be travelling with his cows for grazing anymore, he's likely to keep them very close to him.

So, rearing cows in Aso rock gardens won't be a bad idea. undecided

Don't forget Aso Rock plays host to presidents, diplomats and other international dignitaries. Do we really want these people bombarded by herds of roaming cows in the nation's seat of power? What does that do for the image of the country?

6 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bwahahaha maybe yes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
HaY who thrones him President? Mod u high Buhari shit ABI? Buhari is not nigerians president and will never Ever never ever ever be a chairman in his LG talk more of Nigeria

GEJ TILL Buhari dies

13 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by holatin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
And how does that affect Nigeria if he rear cow in aso rock or outside aso rock.
Pls tell me what you problem is ?
Why are you hell bent on making Nigeria go down the drain.

Nonsensical dembelu of myopic numbaric

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by YoungIncredible: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maybe

But he would be impeached like that deputy governor that reared chicken

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by drnairalov: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
whats your aim of this thread..to discredit or mock

2 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by LMAyedun(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
"I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows" - Gen. Buhari.

"I Borrowed Money To Build All My Houses" - Gen. Buhari

"I took bank loan to pay for APC presidential form" - Gen. Buhari.

Buhari can lie for Africa!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by XketchDesigns(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
And this made front page!

Seun, do you see nairaland in the level of Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc. With the kind of topics making the frontpage?

I am very sure you have lost a lot of serious folks on this site and left with...

Its not just about quantity but quality!

Nairaland of 2008-2011 can never be compared to that of today. (frontpage material)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by donmalcolm21(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Since he rears cattle I think he should focus more on his Shannu and think of ways to better his fellow fulani kinsmen on how to rear cattle without encroahing on peoples land
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Fabdedon(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
wait a minute.. Nah cows go vote for am?...
Sha none of my business i believe in this life everything is turn by turn.. When it gets to your turn use it well That is all grin

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by mustaphagreens(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ask Google

4 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by donmalcolm21(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why should I vote for this man that couldn't call his fulani kinsmen to order with their killings and pillaging of helpless farmers. To the ?, I can't answer it because he will never get into that seat. Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by HonourablePomk: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek / Hypocrisy: The Nigerian Definition / Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.