Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. (45609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by jezuzboi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congratulations Chinweblinkz.

Your victory in the best new comer contest goes a long way to show what God has in store for you in your JAMB exams.

You'll make it in like manner

OUTSTANDINGLY!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Vijon(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
congrats bro.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks all,vijon Chinweblinks is a female

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Evangelio(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aunty mi, u for kill chuka na, why kill his little man?
#kidding

congrats on d win.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Vijon(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Thanks all,vijon Chinweblinks is a female
Sorry abt d mix up
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Queenybliss(f): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Nice one girl...thumps up winkNice one girl...thumps up
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by seuncyber(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wow nice story

Keep the good work going
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thanx all,will be updating frm tomoro.
Keep Ur fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by jezuzboi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Thanx all,will be updating frm tomoro.
Keep Ur fingers crossed
I've been looking forward to this.
Flow!
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~
I bought a bronze walking stick for Chuka the next day to help him support himself when walking.
I got to his lodge that evening after work with well_wrapped Suya meat and the bronze walking stick,I knew Chuka was fond of Suya or anything called 'meat'.I remember the night of his birthday,he had ordered for five thousand naira goat meat which we hadn't been able to finish and had left a large remnant for the mercy of the Domestic Dogs that were reared by the owners of the hotel&restaurant..
When I got to his lodge I was bereft of words, I entered his sitting room without knocking and met him and Nkeiru engaged In a hot duel.
"what is happening here?" I asked confused,dropping the Nylon and walking stick on the centre table.
Chuka sighed while Nkeiru emmited a long hiss,shaking her right foot.
"i say what is happening here?" I asked for the second time,glancing at the duo.
"Emmy thank God you are here,we need to talk,please sit down" Chuka said at last,pointing at the opposite settee.
I unconciously lowered my bulk on the settee and they did the same.
"so am sitting down,what is it that you want to tell me?" I asked calmly.
Nkeiru fidgetted Uneasingly,wringling her hands.
I looked at Chuka squarely and he coughed croakishingly.
"Emmy i dont know how to say this,i know you have been a good friend to me and you dont deserve it but am really sorry...am responsible for Nkeiru's pregnancy"
he let the cat out of the bag,I wasn't surprised neither was I shocked..I had been suspecting the duo had something in common even before the accident but I wasnt ready to give up without a fight,I should be happy that Chuka had confessed but I wasnt,I wanted so much to get to the root of the matter.
"what makes you think you are responsible for the pregnancy? In case Nkeiru didnt tell you I also slept with her between that period" I remarked.
They were surprised,they had expected me to give up the pregnancy issue and skip to my home relieved,but that hadnt gone well as planned.
"Nkeiru i know that you are confuse about the father of the unborn baby since you were sleeping with us at the same time...you should be ashamed of yourself" i retorted in a raised voice.
She winced and sputtered,burying her face in her palms.
"and you..Chuka,may God have mercy on you,am only keen about the paternity of the child.i pray the baby belongs to you because of your condition,Nkeiru we will be going for the test tomorrow.i will call you" I remarked and walked out of the sitting room.
End of part two..
Part three commence shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by jezuzboi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Small World!
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Ama111(f): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
well done dear I've bin a silent reader but I can't help but say dis u re good inshort u re d bomb more grace
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by emirate0(m): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Chuka my guy.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2015
part three
Chuka has bitten the fingers that fed him....Imagine sleeping with Nkeiru when he knew I was having an affiar with her,how could he despise me so? He did that with Nkeiru and also did it with Chioma....why must he pick my babes when there are thousands out there......I wondered as I slowly walked home,my head throbbed and my heart ached.I never thought I would feel this way,Nkeiru had stopped meaning a lot to me,so why feeling pissed?
Many guys I know would jump at the opportunity I now had;the opportunity of forgetting everything about the pregnancy issue. But not me,my sixth sense told me to hold on tight.
I got home and immediately hurried to my room without engaging in conversation with anyone,I lay on my bed ,staring at the now milk coloured ceiling and listening to Asa's Bibanke track.....Bibanke eeh eeh...fimi si le '' She sang,her sonorous voice was a balm soothing my wound.
To be sincere I dont hear yoruba but there is something peciular about this yoruba_attached track that perform wonders to my soul.
If Artists are gods,Asa is a big God....I thought to my self as I pressed the 'next' button and her 'MR JAILER' started playing.
A knock sounded on my door just then and before I could sit up on my bed the door opened,Chioma entered looking weary and teary-eyed.
"Nne what is it?" I asked,concerned.
she sighed and shooked her head.
"Emmy our parents has done the worst" she replied and came to sit beside me.
"what did they do this time around?" I wondered aloud.
"they...I over heard them telling Elder bethel about my predicament" she Replied in between moans and swallows..
I felt angry,what was it between my parents and Elder Bethel?
"i can't believe my ears,you mean...."
"yes Chuka,they want you to marry Ogechi thats why they want to be in Elder Bethel's good books but why tell him about my predicament!" she half yelled,curling her fists.
I felt for her,I knew her personality was at stake..Mama and Papa should have shut that trap they call 'mouth'.
"Nne it is okay,i dont think Elder Bethel is a coward,he wouldnt spit out..."
"no it is not him am afraid of,it is his wife,you know how close he is to her and you know she rarely keeps her mouth shut.I know she wants you to marry Ogechi,what happens when you don't marry her? She will let the whole congregration know about this..illegitimate baby,i wish i have the guts to abort it"
"Chioma ozugo (it is enough) lets take a step at a time,but you seriously need to confront Mama and Papa"
She sighed and clumsily wiped at the tears on her face.
"yes...Stanley I curse the day I met you" She retorted and hissed.
I pulled her closer and she placed her head on my shoulder. Amongst my sisters she was the one I was very close to,i remember our endless fights and quarrels when we were growing up,then I saw her as a dare devil,I cant forget the day after a quarrel we had over portion of food and I went to school,midway in class a boy asked me to lend him my introductory technology textbook and I obliged,he went to my locker zipped open my school bag and...the whole class burst into laughter when he waved a big white pant with brown colour at the place for covering the delicate private part on the air.
I felt stupefied,I knew Chioma had done it because of the quarrel we had the previous day.
Why hadnt i seen it myself? I wondered as I looked on hopelessly while my classmates laughed and made faces at me.from then I was called 'grand mama pant'.
"i will be leaving for benin next tomorrow" Chioma's voice brought me back to reality.
"okay..dont worry yourself everything will be fine" I assured her,she sighed and left the room meekly.
Back to my problem!
Nkeiru and Chuka I curse the day I met you both!!

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Chubbiehills(f): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2015
thanks man...sowie to u

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by bigwig97(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
e get part 3 again.! anyway continu... chuka and nkeiru, both of u nid cane....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Evangelio(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!
Those two(chuka and Nkechi) were doing sneaky sneaky.
Ndi ojoo!

Ride on aunty mi.
#Asa-am a prisoner, you're a prisoner too Mr jailer..........................
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanx,exam tins...Bt i promise d story ends next week
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Rocksteady1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
9ice write up. But pls note. NOTE:---- JW never use title wen addressing one anoda. So instead of Elder Bethel, it is Brother Bethel. Den if u want us to kno his privilege of service, u can say Bro Bethel (an Elder in our/so so congregation)....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by rezzy: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
She has deactivated her account. Why na?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Evangelio(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Oh No, please aunti mi, come back to me, u knw mi love u..............................
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by sunnym(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
What happened to this story? Hope all is well Op?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
why did she deactivate na??
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Dynamite02: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Who send me message?..... If only I had checked the last page before starting
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by femoskyy(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2016
This is a nice story but you shoud have use another name for ur gf's friend instead of Chioma again. U shouldnt have used same name for two different people.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by femoskyy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
My reason 4 not always interested in reading stories on NL. 99% of them dont finish it. They prefer giving half story, leaving readers in d dark.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Tgold1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Baba Nobody, where are you since all this days, comma complete this thing
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by supernet4(f): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tgold1:
Baba Nobody, where are you since all this days, comma complete this thing
. Tgold y u dey always dey on d topics I follow na
Stop following me joor
N u dey for silent seduction now here again
#strong face
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Tgold1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
supernet4:
. Tgold y u dey always dey on d topics I follow na
Stop following me joor
N u dey for silent seduction now here again
#strong face

Lol Baba Me am just puShing the good Ministry niii

TEAM HERO
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by supernet4(f): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Tgold1:

Lol Baba Me am just puShing the good Ministry niii

TEAM HERO

Abeg I no be baba o
I be girl o

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Tgold1(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2016
supernet4:

Abeg I no be baba o I be girl o
Oh....... My Brain, My Brain!!!
Am sorry dear I didn't check well ni
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by supernet4(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tgold1:

Oh....... My Brain, My Brain!!!

Am sorry dear I didn't check well ni
. Chai
See my life outside
Wo aye mi lode

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.