Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? (757 Views)

Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For / How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by Jayclinics(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Has anybody sold any website on flippa, kindly help me out on how i can get my blog listed on flippa. With the potential to get bidders
Re: I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by iykepromotions: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
flippa will charge you for your site to be featured in their homepage. you can try alternatives such as sedo and afternic.com they only remove their commission when they successfully sold it for you. i sold my first domain name at afternic. more details on www.jelinco.com
Re: I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by Jayclinics(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
iykepromotions:
flippa will charge you for your site to be featured in their homepage. you can try alternatives such as sedo and afternic.com they only remove their commission when they successfully sold it for you. i sold my first domain name at afternic. more details on www.jelinco.com

Wow.....thanks bro, the issue of the flippa's charge before sale bothers me alot. Let me check for the sedo
Re: I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by hilaryiwens05: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
haaaa...bros, Wetin happen naaa.....y u won sell am
Re: I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by Jayclinics(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
haaaa...bros, Wetin happen naaa.....y u won sell am

Ntn, no be my blog i wan sell, i have another one that i want to sell.
Re: I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by webincomeplus(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Did you know that you'll hardly be able to sell a blog that isn't generating profit?
Re: I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? by Jayclinics(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
webincomeplus:
Did you know that you'll hardly be able to sell a blog that isn't generating profit?

Yea i know. The blog is using AdSense to make money

(1) (Reply)

A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! / How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly / [Must Read] Why Your Wapka Site Can Get Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.