Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45446 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Vikky014:
mtcheeew.stp murdering my langauge.

Obviously, you can't read Igbo. Not my fault. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

Can you please stop taunting Oahray? You're committing the same crime you accused Bantino of doing. Oahray made valid points as to why he felt angry, and he is right. You'd work towards addressing it in the future contest, instead of all these thinly veiled taunts on him. Cheers.

Are you lalaosky? embarassed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Are you lalaosky? embarassed

Yeah. embarassed

I kinda owe you an apology. embarassed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2014
It's just a contest.
Next time just give your password to your partner and he will answer for both.

There is not challenging in this contest but all the same we were entertained.

Congrats to the winners.

Ochon stop ranting biko.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Yudeeaikay(f): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Na wa oooo...ddnt see dis coming sha...congrats to the winners all d same
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Ochon stop ranting biko.

I'll stop ranting when you start making sense.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2014
All the best to the best couple..

Abeg help me to click on this link and 'like' my comment.. It is very important pls.. Tnx nd God bless you as you do so..

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=1511830952419188_1512883352313948&ft_ent_identifier=1511830952419188&gfid=AQD0LZIdeoIyWAM3#comment_form_1495494357386181_1511830952419188
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

I'll stop ranting when you start making sense.
I can see how much sense you are making.

Bleep you boiy!!!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Bleep you boiy!!!!!

Eiyaa. See frustration. Pele.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Vikky014(f): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Obviously, you can't read Igbo. Not my fault. Pele.
kikikikikikikikiki.imakwa ihe ina ako?? tongue gud morning
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikky014:
kikikikikikikikiki.imakwa ihe ina ako?? tongue gud morning

Amam ife munako. Wetuo obi gi ala guo ife ndia ahu m'dere. Iga afu n'edeterem ya.

Otutu oma. Kedu ka imere
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Vikky014(f): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Amam ife munako. Wetuo obi gi ala guo ife ndia ahu m'dere. Iga afu n'edeterem ya.

Otutu oma. Kedu ka imere
odi nma.dnt mind me o ws pulling ur legs
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikky014:
odi nma.dnt mind me o ws pulling ur legs

Aite. smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Bleep you boiy!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Hian! Smh
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
It's just a contest.
Next time just give your password to your partner and he will answer for both.

There is not challenging in this contest but all the same we were entertained.

Congrats to the winners.

Ochon stop ranting biko.
That's cheating undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2014
cirmuell:
*sigh* NL competitions & unnecessary controversies. undecided

Bia 9icegee why spam mentions na? Dede biko angry. HMPH!
smiley *my buddy. am sure he's happy am back (or am i...??)*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

I'm tired of ignoring you, what's your situation pls? undecided
*lol am still looking for a way to reply this chick. funny y am finding it difficult to do so...or maybe is it because of hw she framed de question...?? whats my situation?? hw on earth am i supposed to reply tht...?? smiley maybe if the question was something like, 'wot do u want from me' or so i guess i wud'v carved out a reply long ago. but this 'what's your situation' lol...girls with their funny ways of coining stuffs smiley...well, maybe she'l talk 2me again...lets see...*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked
Hian! Smh
That's a male masquarading as female.

You should know. undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

That's a male masquarading as female.

You should know. undecided
really? Na Wa o lipsrsealed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

really? Na Wa o lipsrsealed
I suspect I*****h. cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Oahray:

NB: 9icegee, I'm taking you up on your offer though tongue
hi. buddy. uv got mail...i might not be sure but, uv played de recharge card game befor right? and u recall de rule (no mentioning of the amount to anyone) right? one love wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2014
9icegee:
*lol am still looking for a way to reply this chick. funny y am finding it difficult to do so...or maybe is it because of hw she framed de question...?? whats my situation?? hw on earth am i supposed to reply tht...?? smiley maybe if the question was something like, 'wot do u want from me' or so i guess i wud'v carved out a reply long ago. but this 'what's your situation' lol...girls with their funny ways of coining stuffs smiley...well, maybe she'l talk 2me again...lets see...*

What do you want?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Yeah. embarassed

I kinda owe you an apology. embarassed

Start apologizing already undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Start apologizing already undecided

LOL. It's a 'secret' apology. Don't make me do this in the open. embarassed

And stop bending your neck, it makes you look unsexy. tongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

LOL. It's a 'secret' apology. Don't me do this in the open. embarassed

And stop bending your neck, it makes you look unsexy. tongue

Secret apology ke?

Odikwa egwu sad

how are you na?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Secret apology ke?

Odikwa egwu sad

how are you na?

Lol. What I meant is I didn't reply you over "there" back in '12. You remember?

I'm cool, and you? Still looking fly as always. wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

What do you want?
*hmmmm...i see tht she carefully omitted "from me"...i wonder y*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Lol. What I meant is I didn't reply you over "there" back in '12. You remember?

I'm cool, and you? Still looking fly as always. wink

No, I dont remember..remind me

Hahaha thanks, am cool..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

No, I dont remember..remind me

Hahaha thanks, am cool..

Really? Okay, last time we chatted over there, if you can recall, you asked for my 'detail(s)', but I never got back to you. A quick look through your old mail will refreshen your memory.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Really? Okay, last time we chatted over there, if you can recall, you asked for my 'detail(s)', but I never got back at you. A quick look through your old mail will refreshen your memory.

Wow! I dont remember oh..
And besides, I stopped using my old mail.

Is ochon your real name? Why did you stop using lalaosky?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Wow! I dont remember oh..
And besides, I stopped using my old mail.

Is ochon your real name? Why did you stop using lalaosky?

No wonder you forgot. If you were using your old mail, you'd have seen those mails.

Nah. LOL. Ochon was culled from OCHONGONOKO, a word in Igbo meaning "trouble maker." I'm sure you know that.

As for why I deactivated, here's why:
ochon:

gringrin

Okay, this what happened. Midway last year, I came back home on a vacation to meet a friend of mine, who's the person that introduced me to NL. He has a moniker since 2011 but rarely contributes (has about 10 posts). He told me he found his way to Diary Section and read the diary of some people including that of someone who uses my offline nickname (my first moniker) and that the person described some of our friends (we've many mutual friends offline) like he knows them, as well as his descriptions fitting my persona. grin

I denied at first, but later told him I'm the person. He advised me to rename my moniker since I'm keeping a diary, to avoid my friends whom I write about in my diary, knowing it's me from my real life nickname, since I write personal stuff on it. It made sense to me. I asked the Oga at the top to help me rename my moniker since I didn't want to stop keeping the diary. Oga no gree o. So with a painful heart, I deactivated my precious moniker and came back with this midget-like Ochon moniker. sadcrycry Sometimes I wish I didn't keep a diary, my old moniker for still dey breathe by now. sadsad
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by April07: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
You woulda kuku used the whole Ochongonoko.. its way sexier than Ochon undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.