Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate (14408 Views)

Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns / APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate. / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Boss13:
I don't support ethnicity politics. It creates more division. I thought APC would be different from PDP.

Anyways anything other the Jonathan is fair enough

A toad never give birth to lion.

Apc is pdp with a different name and symbol.

Tinubu for senate president. Apc change

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Firefire(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
freeboy604:
According to Baba Obasanjo; I dey laugh,
According to Chief Tony Amenities; No vacancy in Aso Rock
According to Some Nairaland members ; GEJ till 2019
According to Benue people; David Mark till 2019

So Buhari, Osho Baba, Tinubu and Co already sharing Position to rules where? Or are they going to rules from the Jihadist Republic of Sanbisa Forest?

mortals taking the position of God Almighty. undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by waternogetemeny: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
One fact that cannot be marginalise, is dat Buhari wont win 2015.

Will the SOUTHSOUTH leave their President to support VP?

He should pick Fashola so the southwest and North can form Almajiri republic, with Boko haram as their state capital.

They will beg us to break this country wen the war starts in 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by medamillion(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2014
JANK23H:

Lol......bros mesef I weak o.
Yeah, it's an undeniable fact, you are truly weak. Don't worry, Buhari's emergence as the president will make you strong.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

Mumu, did you see tinubu for senate president?

What a joke
Brownfool, Is that what you call your mother? You are absolutely disrespectful!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Olaolufred(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

Mumu, did you see tinubu for senate president?

What a joke

EXCEPT SENATE CAN NOT REVOLT LIKE H OF REPS DID AGAINST JONATHAN.

FASHOLA WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CANDIDATE.

ALL I WANT FROM TINUBU IS THE STRONG OPPOSITION.
HE IS NOT CLEAN ENOUGH IN OUR NATIONAL PERCEPTION TO REPRESENTS US IN POLITICAL OFFICE.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

APC missed the Track presenting the serial failure. A very BIG SHAME!

So sad bro.

We sure spending the next 4yrs wit either Jonathan or buhari.

I wish we can have a new party that will present a credible candidate to defeat this useless pdp and their annex apc.

Can't understand how we vote out jonathan and replace with buhari. We suppose to be moving forward
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bennyberry(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Nobody loves Rochas like Ndiigbo regardless of state. Rochas was tipped to be an APGA Presidential candidate. He was the second person besides Ojukwu to have that honour.

I supported Rochas in APC Presidential race even though i knew it was all about Buhari.

Politics is a game of patience and Rochas need to apply this virtue into his desire to succeed, in-other to succeed.

I still support Rochas for Gov of Imo State despite his short-comings.
APGA is too igbolic in nature to ever produce a president..how many non ndiigbo's are in or accepted by APGA?..if ojukwu was alive do u tink he wud support or endorse a non igbo weither it GEJ or Buhari?....APGA has lost it's vision nd dead the day ojukwu died..so i don't blame anyone who leaves a PDP afflicted party for his party choice..
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

So sad bro.

We sure spending the next 4yrs wit either Jonathan or buhari.

I wish we can have a new party that will present a credible candidate to defeat this useless pdp and their annex apc.

Can't understand how we vote out jonathan and replace with buhari. We suppose to be moving forward

Unfortunately the youth of Nigeria cannot see the orchestrated evil handwriting on the wall.

embarassed undecided
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
berem:

You berem talking about respect?

Do you call your father clueless, retardeeen and all the names you call GEJ daily?

But why you bring my mama enter this one now?

Your mama when first you come this world, say na pdp be better party, you "pekin when know pass e mama" say na buhari

Take your time

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Nobody loves Rochas like Ndiigbo regardless of state. Rochas was tipped to be an APGA Presidential candidate. He was the second person besides Ojukwu to have that honour.

I supported Rochas in APC Presidential race even though i knew it was all about Buhari.

Politics is a game of patience and Rochas need to apply this virtue into his desire to succeed, in-other to succeed.

I still support Rochas for Gov of Imo State despite his short-comings.
your fellow e-rats think otherwise.
People like Peter Obi,Victor Umeh and other supremacists will never allow Rochas be the APGA presidential candidate if he was still in APGA.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by iyeminifie: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Osho baba is a wise choice sha but even that isn't enough for me to jump ship, GEJ till Armagedon comes Pheeee d Pheeeee

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Olaolufred:

EXCEPT SENATE CAN NOT REVOLT LIKE H OF REPS DID AGAINST JONATHAN.

FASHOLA WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CANDIDATE.

ALL I WANT FROM TINUBU IS THE STRONG OPPOSITION.
HE IS NOT CLEAN ENOUGH IN OUR NATIONAL PERCEPTION TO REPRESENTS US IN POLITICAL OFFICE.

Apc is confused, I can bet my life the little popularity this same apc enjoy is because of fashola, they said he's the best thing to happen since slice bread, same man can't get the party ticket, I understand vp for religious reason, but not even considered for senate, it must be the thief tinubu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

[s] You berem talking about respect?

Do you call your father clueless, retardeeen and all the names you call GEJ daily?

But why you bring my mama enter this one now?

Your mama when first you come this world, say na pdp be better party, you "pekin when know pass e mama" say na buhari

Take your time [/s]
Brownfool keep quiet and stop disturbing my mentions. You're a nuisance and a troll. A PDP rat disguising as a neutral. Come out of the closet as a Jonathanian and stop deceiving yourself.

Back to the topic......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by donphilopus: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
berem:

That guy is a disgrace to the Edo's on this forum!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

Unfortunately the youth of Nigeria cannot see the orchestrated evil handwriting on the wall.

embarassed undecided

Too sad, we going back to 80's a man that cant live without cow likely to be the president of country that Is seen as giant of africa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Firefire(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

Apc is confused, I can bet my life the little popularity this same apc enjoy is because of fashola, they said he's the best thing to happen since slice bread, same man can't get the party ticket, I understand vp for religious reason, but not even considered for senate, it must be the thief tinubu

If Fashola had not revolted against Tinubu control and supervision of his 1st term by breaching the ONE TERM AGREEMENT he had with Lagos ACN by performing to sell his candidacy to Lagosian for 2nd term, all this useless noise about performance would had been a story.

Hence, the selling point of APC is Fashola who is now a paper tiger cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by waternogetemeny: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
APGA is too igbolic in nature to ever produce a president..how many non ndiigbo's are in or accepted by APGA?..if ojukwu was alive do u tink he wud support or endorse a non igbo weither it GEJ or Buhari?....APGA has lost it's vision nd dead the day ojukwu died..so i don't blame anyone who leaves a PDP afflicted party for his party choice..

Dat is where, u are a political novice. APGA is too igbolic, APGA has lost its vision and dead the day OJUKWU died. how many non Ndiigbo are accepted by APGA.

U are a novice my friend. The question, i did put to u is to provide the definition of a political party first. Wen u understand that definition then u wont ask ignorant question.

Was Obi not in APGA? Today Obi is in PDP, the ruling party. Was Jonathan not APGA 2011 candidate and repeated in 2015? Was ACN and CPC not distinct entity like APGA.

APGA has choosen to remain distinct but their is no doubt that the Government today is a coalition GOv between PDP and APGA.

Rochas should have stayed put. I can understand that he is providing Ndiigbo with representation in APC as we mustn't put all our egg in one basket and based on that i respect him as a correct Igbo man.

Owelle Ndiigbo.

berem(f):
your fellow e-rats think otherwise.
People like Peter Obi,Victor Umeh and other supremacists will never allow Rochas be the APGA presidential candidate if he was still in APGA.

Ndiigbo are slowly coming of age politically. U have to understand that unlike Hausa and Yoruba dey dont have full time politicians but full time business men.

Nobody should have to depend on Public office solely to feed. That is why these group have looted the treasury empty in previous years.

GEJ is trying but if am honest the past leaders have not left him a good example to follow.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:
One fact that cannot be marginalise, is dat Buhari wont win 2015.

Will the SOUTHSOUTH leave thair President to support VP?

He should pick Fashola so the southwest and North can form Almajiri republic, with Boko haram as their state capital.

They will beg us to break this country wen the war starts in 2015

Empty barrels everywhere
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol, but you know you can't say this to me in real life.

I let it slide

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by jelel6: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
nothing is stoping me from voting GMB unless they field jonaTAN AS VP. #GMB#CHANGE#IBELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Olaolufred(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

NO. APC IS NOT CONFUSED.

ALL I DESIRED IS FOR THE LIKES WHO HAD MILKED NIGERIA DRIED TO START LEAVING FOR THE BEYOND.

MY VOTE IS FOR APC AT ALL LEVELS.

BUT IF IT PRESENTS TINUBU OR ATIKU FOR ANY POST,
THEY LOST MY VOTE ON THAT POST.

THE DUO ABOVE MENTIONED ARE NOT GOOD IMAGE TO APC.

I WANT THEM TO REMAIN PARTY MEMBERS AND STALWARTS TILL DEATH COMES.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by BENZINA(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari/Osho, the best pair so far for APC but........

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
Brownfool keep quiet and stop disturbing my mentions. You're a nuisance and a troll. A PDP rat disguising as a neutral. Come out of the closet as a Jonathanian and stop deceiving yourself.

Back to the topic......

Nonsense, you think everyone is programmed like you?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

Too sad, we going back to 80's a man that cant live without cow [b]likely [/b]to be the president of country that Is seen as giant of africa

Buhari CANNOT becomes the President of a United Nigeria. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Caseless: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
PassingShot:
Beer parlor news again!

However if it turns out to be true, it is a good choice and one which the Yorubas will be comfortable with.

For me, I think it is better than Buhar/Amaechi.
it is indeed a beer parlour gist. Why do they have to ask oyegun to step down simply because they want to pick oshomole for an election they've not won yet? Why not amaechi? Is he not a catholic? Amaechi presented king jaja last time for the position of chairmanship of d party, he was not picked. It is time to compensate Amaechi.
Sai buhari!
Sai Amaechi!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
donphilopus:

So he's from Edo state? Oshiomole must be very disappointed! Smh
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Caseless: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

Lol, but you know you can't say this to me in real life.

I let it slide
na for dream una dey for here?
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by brownlord2: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Olaolufred:

NO. APC IS NOT CONFUSED.

ALL I DESIRED IS FOR THE LIKES WHO HAD MILKED NIGERIA DRIED TO START LEAVING FOR THE BEYOND.

MY VOTE IS FOR APC AT ALL LEVELS.

BUT IF IT PRESENTS TINUBU OR ATIKU FOR ANY POST,
THEY LOST MY VOTE ON THAT POST.

THE DUO ABOVE MENTIONED ARE NOT GOOD IMAGE TO APC.

I WANT THEM TO REMAIN PARTY MEMBERS AND STALWARTS TILL DEATH COMES.

I would have given them my vote with a young and vibrant candidate, but not the general. I like him personally but not as a president. won't be voting feb 2015
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Desola(f): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sheep!

They don't ask for source and they don't read between the lines!

Gullible fvcks!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

Nonsense, you think everyone is programmed like you?

better than being a hypocrite! I desire for change in Nigeria,what about you,you dunce! Come out of your hypocrisy and stop pretending to be what you're not. A neutral my foot!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by donphilopus: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

No sane fellow would ever thinks the way you think. If Fashola had purchased the APC' nomination form, what would you have said?! Wouldn't you say Obasanjo (a Yoruba man) just left Aso Rock, and another Yoruba wants to go back there?! The same people that were attacking Fashola during the deportation saga, are claiming that they would have supported him if he had declared for the Presidency.

And secondly, did Fashola pick his Party's nomination form to represent his Senatorial District. Do you consider somebody who's not a member of the National Assembly a Senate President?! And for you information, a first term Senator cannot be a Senate President in this present Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / A President Without Ministers: Can Buhari Govern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.