Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate (14437 Views)

Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns / APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate. / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by tomakint: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kassidy4luv:

For your mind abi..........
Jonathan is clueless, why not tell your Father to come and Man the Office of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria for 8 yrs and transform Nigeria over night into a Paradise.

A supporter of APC bastard.

A clueless sperm indeed.
....somebody don suffer here.....abeg my guy softly softly cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by oluyemisee(f): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Muslim-muslim ticket.keep dreaming
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bennyberry(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
thewarrior72:
Party of terrorists & they covert mission to islamise Nigeria. Who doesn't know that oshomole is a covert/closet Muslim, We Nigeria Christian can never vote APC nor buhari, who's a religious bigot & a fanatic.

We don't have any option than to stick with GEJ till 2019

SAY NO TO BUHARI & HIS ISLAMISATION AGENDA

talks with so much authority.shey u be Pope abi CAN president?
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by docadams: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
..we igbo get problem sha.we claim to be united bt truely we aren't.rochas contested and for we to support him we persecuted him.and sort to endorsing GEJ...i doubt if the south south wud eva endorse a south east presidential aspirant

I share in your pains. Almost always in national politics, the SE pales into insignificance in the final analysis.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by sademola: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lie!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by napoleonbaba(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
thewarrior72:

So After 2019 nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Awho(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
If dey like let dem bring Atiku * singing D'Prince song* #on your own# its JEG till 2019

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by docadams: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
All these rumour mills. I await the official position of the APC before commenting. For now, GMB/Fashola or GMB/Osinbajo 2015

The right approach man. I wait with bated breath!
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by idumuose(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sirniyeh:
www.newspunch.org/asiwaju-tinubu-tipped-for-senate-president-as-apc-leaders-favour-oshiomhole-as-buharis-vp/

[s]Barring any last-minute change,
the coast now seems clear for Edo State governor,
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, to emerge as
running mate to Major-General Muhammadu
Buhari (rtd), presidential candidate of All
Progressives Congress, APC, as the party rounds
off its series of caucus sessions today.

Following Buhari’s emergence, the party leaders
have been holding closed-door meetings in Lagos,
to consider candidates for the vice president slot.
A source at one of the meetings said to have held
at the Bourdillon residence of the party national
leader in Lagos, former Lagos Governor Bola
Tinubu, disclosed that the APC had finally resolved
to zone the position of Vice President to the South-
South region.

The top member of the party who craved
anonymity, said: “Initially, we wanted to zone the
position to the South-West but we also put into
consideration, the fact that President Jonathan is
from the South-South and it may be unwise to take
the Presidency away from the zone under the
circumstance.”

The source added that two candidates were
considered for the position, namely Edo Governor
Adams Oshiomhole, and his Rivers counterpart,
Rotimi Amaechi.

He explained that the party eventually saw the
Oshiomhole option as more attractive for about
four reasons.

“One, he is a former President of the Nigeria
Labour Congress and as such, the labour force still
see him as their leader.

“Two, he is a Christian from the Roman Catholic
sect, which accounts for the highest population of
Christians in the country.

“Again, Oshiomhole is vociferous, vocal and
articulate in persuasive prowess, unlike Buhari
who is not as such endowed with the gift of the
garb.

“And above all, Oshiomhole speaks the Hausa
language fluently as he grew up in Kaduna where
he had his early education.”

The source further disclosed that the fact that the
current national chairman of the APC, Chief John
Odigie-Oyegun is not only from the South-South
but from Edo State as with Oshiomhole, was put
into consideration at the Lagos meeting.

“We have decided that Odigie-Oyegun should step
down for the sake of Oshiomhole and it would
seem he is showing understanding on the issue,”
he stressed. The source also hinted that the South-
West will now be compensated with the position of
Senate President by the APC and that Tinubu was
preferred for the position.

He said the former Lagos governor had been
advised to consult with his wife, Senator Oluremi
Tinubu, who has already won the Lagos Central
Senatorial District’s ticket, to step down and forfeit
the ticket to her husband.

“For all I know, we are moving on; there will be no
rancour over position sharing,” the source
assured.
[/s]

Bombastic elements

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
thewarrior72:
Party of terrorists & they covert mission to islamise Nigeria. Who doesn't know that oshomole is a covert/closet Muslim, We Nigeria Christian can never vote APC nor buhari, who's a religious bigot & a fanatic.

SAY NO TO BUHARI & HIS ISLAMISATION AGENDA
a real born again,wil not dream to vote pdp in any level.pdp is saTANic and gej is not a true christian- he is corrupt,indiscipline,ogogoro master etc.i better stay with a principle and faithful muslim,who don't drink,smoke or corrupt.a muslim man of integrity,that is trustworthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Olaolufred(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
brownlord2:

The man is close to his grave, he should focus on giving us many buhari before joining his ancestors

NOTHING IN REALITY MAKES HIM CLOSER TO HIS GRAVE MORE THAN YOU.

IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF A DAY OLD, 10 YEARS OLD, 25 YEARS OLD AND 45 YEARS OLD DIED BEFORE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT DEATH ISN'T A FUNCTION OF AGE.
OK, NEXT.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by whitecat2: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
They are going in the order of importance. SE will get some appointments.
dinachi:
The most important albeit silent part of the news is that nobody is considering the South East for anything. That is how my people the Igbos consigned themselves to the dustin of politics in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by whitecat2: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oshiomole, yes we can work with this. Tinubu head dey there. All we need to let our people know is that 'omo iya wa ni' Edo is the same as Yoruba.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Afroconnect: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oshiomole is the best choice.

Fielding Tinubu will be a disaster for APC.

Respect to Sir Buhari,Oshiomole and Fashola f-ck APC,PDP should be thrown into hell.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Afroconnect: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Duru1:
APC is a rehearsal of what happened during and after 1804 jihad. The Fulani and Hausa in APC are very methodical in appointing the party’s officials. They have made sure that any appointed or elected officials of the APC is either a jihadist or fundamental loyalist. It does not sound as a surprise if Oshiomole is penciled as VP’s candidate for APC instead of Amaechi.
Pls go through your post again...does it still make sense to you...calling Oshiomole a fundmentalist...lol,cos he hate thieves and corrupt people-they deserve to be crucified them public looters.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
VP- South west
SSG- South South

Senate President- South west
Deputy- NW
Majority leader- SE

Speaker- NE
Deputy- NC
Majority leader- NW
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Afroconnect: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
napoleonbaba:

So After 2019 nko?
Pls help me ask them pawns...blind pawns,sacrificing themselves for thieves with no benefits to show...slaves.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bruteforce101: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

We will all die together before Buhari becomes President kid.

If u think Boko is bad wait till it switches down south, u go know say boko haram na just practice.

Its you and your family that will die together not me. You want to die cos of people that dont even know you exist. Use your brain abeg. No politician is worth dying for, there kids are scatttered all over the states and Europe, but you are ranting there in Nigeria and want to kill yourself. Take it easy
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Olaolufred(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
CFCfan:
VP- South west
SSG- South South

Deputy- NW
Majority leader- SE

Speaker- NE
Deputy- NC
Majority leader- NW

WHILE I DO NOT WANT PDP BECAUSE OF ITS 16 YEARS OF FAILURE.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ALL THESE POSITIONS WILL BE OCCUPIED BY AN APC CANDIDATE.

THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAY A PRESIDENT'S PARTY WILL ALWAYS PRESENT SPEAKER OR SENATE PRESIDENT.

LET US NOT START COUNTING OUR EGGS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by pazienza(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
CFCfan:
VP- South west
SSG- South South

Deputy- NW
Majority leader- SE

Speaker- NE
Deputy- NC
Majority leader- NW

So,under APC, the SW gets the senate president and Vice president,

May Amadioha,Ogwugwu,Ojukwu,Agwu,Igwekala and the rest fire and kill any Igbo man or woman that dare try to sell the APC poison to us.

If that your power sharing formular is official, then Ngige and his likes must be used to send a strong message to APC aka Yoruba-Northern gang up 2.0, they must lose in every election in Igboland. Nonsense, i can't believe Ezekwesili is in good terms with these evil bunch!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by pazienza(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
whitecat2:
They are going in the order of importance. SE will get some appointments.

This is what APC has to offer Ndiigbo, spite,injustice and humilation.

Come 2015, Ndiigbo must ensure that APC get a dose of their medicine.

Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by chimerase2: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
ok dats nice just cant stop luving comrade
dos days wen ma dad who happens to senior him in age calls him sir and even serve tea 4 him
i was like hey dad dis man is too small nah dont he hv respect sendin u msg any how then ma dad told me hey i may senior him in age but nt in NLC
But osho baba stingy die kai
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by 3kay945(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
DrJoe1:
'kare jini biri jini' candidate, with 'go and die' governor grin grin grin

GEJ till ...2019

This is what you can dig up now?! Dig harder maybe you can find something convincing for sane minds.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by tit(f): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
the two of them can

GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
APC already dug its grave in 2015 presidential election the day Buhari emerged its flag bearer.

Perhaps swapping Oshiomole for Buhari as presidential candidate could give them more political leverage though this is impossible with Buhari's 'born-to-rule' fulani mentality.

IMHO APC and PDP are same with different nomenclature. They are primary interest is to use power for their selfish motives rather than interest of the masses.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
..we igbo get problem sha.we claim to be united bt truely we aren't.rochas contested and for we to support him we persecuted him.and sort to endorsing GEJ...i doubt if the south south wud eva endorse a south east presidential aspirant
MY BROTHER , may GOD BLESS U.
U are a true son of the soil.
Too much, WISOM/KNOWLEDGE is very,dangerous..
TOO MUCH WISDOM...::Dats exactly,what has relegated the IGBOS, who used to be trailblazers in the political travails of this nation.
Are any of those ASPIRANTS better than ROCHAS...?
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bennyberry(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
kayciano:

TOO MUCH WISDOM...::Dats exactly,what has relegated the IGBOS, who used to be trailblazers in the political travails of this nation.
none at all o..it just a shame
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
..we lack ENDEMIC LOVE in IGBOLAND...
PEOPLE quarreled ROCHAS wen he left APGA, including peter obi and some nairalanders but
Today peter obi has defected to PDP..
He is in fact MARRIED to GEJ...yet people are not talking..

KEEP HATING ROCHAS....
JUST know he is one of the FEW IGBOs that are nationally DETRIBALIZED....and acclaimed..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
IF not that GOD BLESSED D IGBOS selectively..
We would have built PIGGERIES instead of MANSIONS...

We really LACK ENDEMIC LOVE...
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
We would erected PIGGERIES as houses..

We truly Lack ENDEMIC LOVE..
In my work place, whenever i try to use IGBO to commune with My MD. He warns me seriously..
Meanwhile, he heads an IGBO organisation in that state oo

In fact, i feel like calling u to explain how this MAN reacts when u speak IGBO to him..
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bennyberry:
My brother, we haven't learnt how to play this thing called politics. Both Ohaneze and all notable Igbo were singing 'no one but you' to Abacha as if all of them have coconut water instead of brains. During the June 12 saga, our sons Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu diminished all the sacrifice made by Ndubuisi Kanu, Chukwuemeka Ezeife and others. Ekwueme was at a time the most respected Nigerian who offered his services at the top. His ambition was partly scuttled by our brother. Obasanjo's government was largely sustained by Igbo technocrats who didn't know how to reach out to their counterparts and attract development to our area. We gave away 95% of our votes to our Otuoke neighbour without negotiating anything. That's why he has given us nothing. We are still poised to dash him 90% non-negotiable votes while others are busy attracting development to their areas. It's because of such lack of opportunities we migrate to other states, pay taxes, build houses and develop those areas. We deserve what we are getting.
Re: BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate by Bennyberry(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
kayciano:

We would erected PIGGERIES as houses..

We truly Lack ENDEMIC LOVE..
In my work place, whenever i try to use IGBO to commune with My MD. He warns me seriously..
Meanwhile, he heads an IGBO organisation in that state oo

In fact, i feel like calling u to explain how this MAN reacts when u speak IGBO to him..
my brother..i feel ur anger...only God can deliver us..cos we are lost i the political landscale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor / MORE PHOTOS: Mob Set Ablaze Home Senator Saaba Lafiaji In Kwara / Dozens Of Women Taken Captive As Herdsmen Raid Villages In Numan - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.