Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You (3830 Views)

30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2014
You want to be able to tell if a woman is se’xually attracted to you so that you know when to make your move on her. If you could just find some signs that a woman wanted you that way – it would change everything for you as far as your dating and your se’x life goes. However, as most guys can attest to, it’s not always easy to figure out when a woman is clearly showing you signs that she is feeling very attracted to you sexually. What are some body language signs that you can look out for so that you....DO know when a woman wants you that way?

[size=13pt] 1. She can’t keep her eyes off of you. [/size]

If you see that she is making eye contact with you and that eye contact seems to linger a little bit too long, then you can usually take that as being a very good sign that she might feel se’xually attracted to you. The more flirtatious that eye contact is, the better. You don’t want to think that EVERY woman who makes any eye contact with you wants you like that, but you can assume that if you are getting serious stares from a woman that seem to be very flirty, that she probably does feel sexually attracted to you.

[size=13pt] 2. She is trying really hard to get closer to you physically. [/size]

The more effort she seems to be putting in trying to get next to you, the more likely it is that she is sexually attracted to you.That’s not always the case, but most of the time it is. For example, if you are getting serious eye contact from a woman in a club and she is getting closer and closer to you, that is probably a GOOD time for you to try to take things to the next level.

[size=13pt] 3. She is touching you physically. [/size]

If she escalates to the point where she is touching you physically, that is also a pretty good sign that she is sexually attracted to you. You don’t want to get it wrong, though, not every time a woman touches you is going to be a clear sign that she wants you sexually. However, when it comes after the flirting has already started and it happens to be an intimate kind of physical touch, that should usually be taken as a sign that she probably DOES feel se’xually attracted to you.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/3-ways-know-woman-
sexually-attracted-29/

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by iceberylin(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Incase wink
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by jnrbayano(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:
Incase wink

Forced to go to your profile.
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2014
I've said it, I'm gonna become a relationship expert, seems that's what every Nairalander is becoming.grin
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by jnrbayano(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:
You want to be able to tell if a woman is se’xually attracted to you so that you know when to make your move on her. If you could just find some signs that a woman wanted you that way – it would change everything for you as far as your dating and your se’x life goes. However, as most guys can attest to, it’s not always easy to figure out when a woman is clearly showing you signs that she is feeling very attracted to you sexually. What are some body language signs that you can look out for so that you....DO know when a woman wants you that way?

[size=13pt] 1. She can’t keep her eyes off of you. [/size]

If you see that she is making eye contact with you and that eye contact seems to linger a little bit too long, then you can usually take that as being a very good sign that she might feel se’xually attracted to you. The more flirtatious that eye contact is, the better. You don’t want to think that EVERY woman who makes any eye contact with you wants you like that, but you can assume that if you are getting serious stares from a woman that seem to be very flirty, that she probably does feel sexually attracted to you.

[size=13pt] 2. She is trying really hard to get closer to you physically. [/size]

The more effort she seems to be putting in trying to get next to you, the more likely it is that she is sexually attracted to you.That’s not always the case, but most of the time it is. For example, if you are getting serious eye contact from a woman in a club and she is getting closer and closer to you, that is probably a GOOD time for you to try to take things to the next level.

[size=13pt] 3. She is touching you physically. [/size]

If she escalates to the point where she is touching you physically, that is also a pretty good sign that she is sexually attracted to you. You don’t want to get it wrong, though, not every time a woman touches you is going to be a clear sign that she wants you sexually. However, when it comes after the flirting has already started and it happens to be an intimate kind of physical touch, that should usually be taken as a sign that she probably DOES feel se’xually attracted to you.

Did you research this?
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by iceberylin(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Forced to go to your profile.
make sure u like the picture angry
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I've said it, I'm gonna become a relationship expert, seems that's what every Nairalander is becoming.grin

grin grin grin Mrcork can always be your lecturer grin LMAO
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Did you research this?

Yes, coupled with experience wink
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by jnrbayano(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

make sure u like the picture angry

Thought you were a jinn on the loose hence visiting your profile.

Why do want me to like your profile picture?
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by holatin(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2014
When she smile at your ugly face
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Beesluv: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Noted
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by iceberylin(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Thought you were a jinn on the loose hence visiting your profile.

Why do want me to like your profile picture?

Cause theirs a LIKE button undecided
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin Mrcork can always be your lecturer grin LMAO
Hehehehehehehehehe... or ANDYBLAZE
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehe... or ANDYBLAZE

Andy shocked shocked o boy, you are OYO oo

grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Andy shocked shocked o boy, you are OYO oo

grin grin
Hehehehehe...grin
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by LaurelP(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2014
U will go mad trying to figure these stuffs out. Just approach a woman u like whether she show signs or not. Shikena
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Am I online?
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehe...grin

Wait oo, between mrcorck and andy...who is more lipsrsealed grin?
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Am I online?

embarassed
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Wait oo, between mrcorck and andy...who is more lipsrsealed grin?
Bros, Andy is worst!grin
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by jnrbayano(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

Cause theirs a LIKE button undecided

Nothing to like.

I can't see your face.
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Bros, Andy is worst!grin

hehehe grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
When she calls out your name..
When she show herself to you in secret..
She perspire on her palm...
She blushes when she locks eyes with you..
She jabs at you at your rib cage..
She touches you intentional..
She offer to assist you in your duties..
She places her hands on your body and don't seem to care..

Go for it guys, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain..

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by vizboy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
If am attracted to a guy,he will nver know it.Unless I see that he too is feeling it.
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
dovelike:
If am attracted to a guy,he will nver know it.Unless I see that he too is feeling it.

No matter what, yiu can't evade the point one in the OP, no?
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No matter what, yiu can't evade the point one in the OP, no?
Ahhhhhhh that.Well, I can. But trust me,I will know all your movements. smiley
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by luckybaddest(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't get time looking for all these before I make my copy
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
dovelike:

Ahhhhhhh that.Well, I can. But trust me,I will know all your movements. smiley

smiley
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

smiley

Kul,right?
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by Rilwayne001: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
dovelike:

Kul,right?

O yeah wink
Re: How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You by tintingz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Odikwa grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self "Greatken" / The Rare Truth About "Tight" And "Loose" Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.