Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria (5099 Views)

My Yoruba Brothers Why Give Your Reason(s) Why We Don't Trust Igbos / Reason(s) Why Nigeria Should Not Let Biafra Stand / Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
onoja12:
its you who should study,the prime minister was in charge of all ministries while the president was in charge of the prime minister ,as for colonialism ,the british feared the north not the east,they so feared the north that they refuse them to be educated nor enlightened because northerner were not easy to bribe or bend to do there will

See how you have contradicted yourself

The British feared the North and yet handed power to the North which they failed to use to empower themselves

Onoja go study history and government again

1 Like

Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by Wendyslim(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I hope abuse is not hereditary in your lineage.?

Since you insist people dont have a choice to choose their nationality and must be Nigerians even against their wish,

May you never have a choice to choose your husband and may you find yourself in the Nigeria union you uphold

Say Amen if you still insist on one Nigeria. cool
. Is dat for the gods or idols in your village? U fool
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by onoja12: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
my brother it appears you just like using words,if there is anybody contradicting him self then it is you,as i just reminded you power was handed over to zik an easterner,he was followed by another easterner agu irosi.so my friend you wallow so much in tribalistic hatred that you refuse to read history and understand that some few selfish easterners lead the hole east into problems for there selfish aim and they are still doing same till now.so why you chose to leave in decption,i can assure you it would be easier to find out the truth

WhiteTechnology:

See how you have contradicted yourself

The British feared the North and yet handed power to the North which they failed to use to empower themselves

Onoja go study history and government again
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
onoja12:
my brother it appears you just like using words,if there is anybody contradicting him self then it is you,as i just reminded you power was handed over zik an easterner,he was followed by another easterner agu irosi.so my friend you wallow so much in tribalistic hatred that you refuse to read history and understand that some few selfish easterners lead the hole east into problems for there selfish aim and they are still doing same till now.so why you chose to leave in decption,i can assure you it would be easier to find out the truth

Onoja

What system of government did we practice then.?

Which post is the strongest in that system of government.?

Which country still practice that system of government.?

Who is the strongest in that country ?

1 Like

Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wendyslim:
. Is dat for the gods or idols in your village? U fool

Gutter language.

Yawns

Next please
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by onoja12: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
oh so the issue is no longer who power was handed over to,in case you missed it agu irosi was a major general,the only one at the time,and supreme head of the military council.so he heard total power as for zik,in case you are not aware under the parliamentary system,the president can ask the prime minister to resign any time he feels his not doing a good job.so in interpretation the prime minister is under the president.

so like i said most of the young people don't read,i have had to educate a lot of young easterners who there elders have feed lies just in a bid to promote what even them do not understand.listen my friend if there is anybody that should be held responsible for the civil war it is ojukwu,gowon and major kaduna not north or east.so don't be deceived

WhiteTechnology:

Onoja

What system of government did we practice then.?

Which post is the strongest in that system of government.?

Which country still practice that system of government.?

Who is the strongest in that country ?
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
onoja12:
oh so the issue is no longer who power was handed over to,in case you missed it agu irosi was a major general,the only one at the time,and supreme head of the military council.so he heard total power as for zik,in case you are not aware under the parliamentary system,the president can ask the prime minister to resign any time he feels his not doing a good job.so in interpretation the prime minister is under the president.

so like i said most of the young people don't read,i have had to educate a lot of young easterners who there elders have feed lies just in a bid to promote what even them do not understand.listen my friend if there is anybody that should be held responsible for the civil war it is ojukwu,gowon and major kaduna not north or east.so don't be deceived

Answer my questions point by point
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by onoja12: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2014
read

WhiteTechnology:

Answer my questions point by point
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 18, 2014
onoja12:
read

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_system

Since you failed to learn pls visit Wikipedia through this link for better understanding on parliamentary government.

A parliamentary system is a system of
democratic governance of a state in which
the executive branch derives its democratic
legitimacy from, and is held accountable to,
the legislature (parliament ); the executive
and legislative branches are thus
interconnected. In a parliamentary system,
the head of state is normally a different
person from the head of government . This
is in contrast to a presidential system in a
democracy, where the head of state often is
also the head of government, and most
importantly, the executive branch does not
derive its democratic legitimacy from the
legislature.
Countries with parliamentary systems may
be constitutional monarchies , where a
monarch is the ceremonial head of state
while the head of government is almost
always a member of the legislature (such
as United Kingdom, Sweden and Japan ), or
parliamentary republics, where a mostly
ceremonial president is the head of state
while the head of government is regularly
from the legislature (such as Ireland,
Germany, Pakistan, India and Italy). In a
few parliamentary republics, such as
Botswana , South Africa and Suriname, as
well as German states, the head of
government is also head of state, but is
elected by and is answerable to the
legislature.

Pls read more through that link for better understanding

I repeat

The British feared the South especially the East because of our dreams which have the capacity to liberate Africa once real powers get into our hands
Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by vanunu: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2014
chamboy:
and that greatness is not gonna start if we keep having leaders like GEJ

You are a big fool, u cannot see . U think that gej is not doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Reason(s) Why US Is Scared Of Nigeria by onoja12: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
can you tell me what is different from what i said?
secondly nobody ever feared the east,not the British and till today nobody does because the east are the easiest people to compromise and that is why till today the east don't have a voice all you need to is pay somebody to keep them disunited,the eastern people can even sell there mothers for money talk more of leadership,if you talk about trade and commerce,we would give it to the east,if you talk about industries we would give it to the east but leadership not in your life,easterner are never united,they worship money and therefore anybody who worships money can never be a treat to anybody,infact the east was the easiest block to manipulate that is why they are all Christians and for the record the east never had kings,it was the British who made ezes and obis to help them rule another testimony to how easy the British found it to control the east.like i said read about your past not what an old man told you

WhiteTechnology:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_system

Since you failed to learn pls visit Wikipedia through this link for better understanding on parliamentary government.

A parliamentary system is a system of
democratic governance of a state in which
the executive branch derives its democratic
legitimacy from, and is held accountable to,
the legislature (parliament ); the executive
and legislative branches are thus
interconnected. In a parliamentary system,
the head of state is normally a different
person from the head of government . This
is in contrast to a presidential system in a
democracy, where the head of state often is
also the head of government, and most
importantly, the executive branch does not
derive its democratic legitimacy from the
legislature.
Countries with parliamentary systems may
be constitutional monarchies , where a
monarch is the ceremonial head of state
while the head of government is almost
always a member of the legislature (such
as United Kingdom, Sweden and Japan ), or
parliamentary republics, where a mostly
ceremonial president is the head of state
while the head of government is regularly
from the legislature (such as Ireland,
Germany, Pakistan, India and Italy). In a
few parliamentary republics, such as
Botswana , South Africa and Suriname, as
well as German states, the head of
government is also head of state, but is
elected by and is answerable to the
legislature.

Pls read more through that link for better understanding

I repeat

The British feared the South especially the East because of our dreams which have the capacity to liberate Africa once real powers get into our hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! Policeman Ordered To Arrest This Woman Ended Up Spending Night In Her Room / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting / DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.