Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. (45137 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
It is Laughable because this "scheme" isn't New to some of us and it seems they are not upgrading.

Mind You: This isn't always true for everyone!

Remember: I used the word "Laughable" not "Bad"!

1: Snubbing You:

I taught this was mainly practised by teens but adults are guilty also.
I still don't understand why this scheme is necessary.
You see she is "head over heels" in love with you yet she will be waiting for you to ALWAYS say hi!

To at least greet is a problem!

How does love connote snubbing?

I believe, if you like a guy for very good and reasonable reasons, you should insinuate it to him somehow, the reasonable ones will not take you for granted!

2. "Over Respecting" You

The lady that you see yelling and ranting at her dad starts replying you, YES SIR!

My brother, tread softly!

Some begins to advice you to keep forging ahead in your career (with a serious voice o)- wife in practice, lol!

Some cook for you and bring it well covered...I don't eat sha!

Tread softly, man!

3. Being Rude at you.

This sounds weird and absurd but I see that with some ladies (maybe immature), I wouldn't know.
I guess, she is naturally rude!

But, some that were not rude but starts acting rude all of a sudden?

Is that a "Test"?

4. Talks Flippantly/ Carelessly At Your Presence

What I can say to these set is, No man likes a flippant lady. Sure, because real men don't do much talking, they aspire a wife who can make the home lively, joke, talk, tell midnight silly stories and all... but not a talkative with no gears!

5. Laugh Ere You Said A Word

This is one major to really know a lady who is into you. You are her best comedian!
It is laughable because you can see her expressing love BUT when you don't want to reciprocate nko? It's funny!

6. They Dial Your Number And When You Pick, They Just Keep Mute.

It amazes me when this happen. I know it is always with those ones whom you're ignoring that this often happen.

Don't you get it? She is obsessed with you...

Most of them are Young Hearts (Teens or Under 20s), It is not an opportunity to mess them up! Ignore them and try to friend zone. When they really grow up, they'll leave you.
#I'm currently having an ish with one#

Get ready for 10 to 19 missed calls...

7. They Publicize You To Their Friends.

You walk by and a group of her friends stops talking and starts staring.
Probably, they know your name and have your contact.

They watch over you for their friend! lol!

After I walk past such a group, I smile within...#wide grin#

I know there are a lot of other "funny" ways, ladies express love and attraction to the ones they love.

You may contribute...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Deshannel(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
*modified*
FTC! grin good,
I can testify to all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Rapsodee(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
I hate number 1 with passion!!! angry
They full my chat list,they will never say Hi but when they see you in real life,they start smiling and giving you signs,this evening I put them to test,like out of 4,, only one was able to reply me with a very lovely compliment, others just kept quiet,killing demselves inside...naa only dem undastand demselves o jare wink

#Rapsodee

6 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by fattbabakay(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
African ladies I think..cos here in pakistan wher I skul,tinz re quite different cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Rapsodee(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:
African ladies I think..cos here in pakistan wher I skul,tinz re quite different cheesy
Lol...Pakistan bawo?
if u skul in Pakistan ,that means i too skul in Pakistan wink

5 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsodee:
I hate number 1 with passion!!! angry
They full my chat list,they will never say Hi but when they see you in real life,they start smiling and giving you signs,this evening I put them to test,like out of 4,, only one was able to reply me with a very lovely compliment, others just kept quiet,killing demselves inside...naa only dem undastand demselves o jare wink

#Rapsodee

Haha...

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:
grin grin una don comot for France,na pakistan be the next destination abii

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bia Emusmith,what's with you and the ''ladies''

Biko free us oooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by fattbabakay(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
grin grin una don comot for France,na pakistan be the next destination abii
iv been schoolin in Pakistan even b4 dey showed US wia Osama was hiding...

19 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:
Bia Emusmith,what's with you and the ''ladies''

Biko free us oooo:p

Haha... na so e dey be when man don reach to marry.. nor blame me, biko!

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by fattbabakay(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsodee:
Lol...Pakistan bawo?
if u skul in Pakistan ,that means i too skul in Pakistan wink
den we must be coursemates in Pakistania bombing academy??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by farano(f): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

Haha... na so e dey be when man don reach to marry.. nor blame me, biko!

You for kuku talk say you dey find wife na,simple!

I go help.
Tell me the kinda profile you needwink

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Rapsodee(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:
den we must be coursemates in Pakistania bombing academy??
sure nah!.. .don't 4get to resume after Christmas o,so them go enrol us to d boko boys in dat African country called Nigeria wink

6 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

You for kuku talk say you dey find wife na,simple!

I go help.
Tell me the kinda profile you needwink

For NL? haba Ezi...! You nor like me at ' l oo
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by chibwike(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol...we ve now got a new minister of women affairs

4 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Ezibless: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
emusmith:

For NL? haba Ezi...! You nor like me at ' l oo

Lolzzz

Wetin happen to all our beloved NL babes na? #NotSmilingAtAll

Ok choose among those your ladies that ''love in d laughable ways'' na,some of them could really love genuinely ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ezibless:

Lolzzz

Wetin happen to all our beloved NL babes na? #NotSmilingAtAll

Ok choose among those your ladies that ''love in d laughable ways'' na,some of them could really love genuinely ocheesy

Are they not smiling?
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by fattbabakay(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsodee:
exactly so!.. .don't 4get to resume after Christmas o,so them go enrol us to d boko boys in dat African country called Nigeria wink
sure...I hope u'll pass d entrance exam sha...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...we ve now got a new minister of women affairs

Hahaha.. Chibwike...Ladies' affairs lol
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by dkronicle(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
In france, girls show there love thru one way. By saying. Boy la bang

20 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by remsonik(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
By saying prayers for you through chats,text or calls.

By making sure you don't skip any meal.

By calling and checking up on your siblings/friends.......Lol, who send am.

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
remsonik:
By saying prayers for you through chats,text or calls.

By making sure you don't skip any meal.

By calling and checking up on your siblings/friends.......Lol, who send am.

Lollest...

Abi? But, I don't blame her...women are naturally caring and tender...

If they don't, who will?

Have you listened to "When a woman loves" by R.Kelly ?

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Rapsodee(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
fattbabakay:
sure...I hope u'll pass d entrance exam sha...
dat one is sure nah...
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by TDstarr: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
am not laughing its dumb angry
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Anaskie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why are topics from the Romance section just hitting frontpage?

We need more topics from the politics section please.
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by Isiterere(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014

Laughable indeed....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by meshacha1: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chai there is God o
Re: Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. by kendrick9(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
tired of this fvuckin list everytime.. its becoming stupid now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.