Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother (36040 Views)

Tambuwal ‘set To Succeed’ Wamakko As Sokoto Governor, Defects To APC!! / PDP Crisis Deepens As Sokoto PDP Disowns National Secretariat / Will Mrs. Dora Akunyili’s Niece Appear In Court Today To Face Drug Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by martineverest(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sokoto state gubernatorial election will surely be interesting.

The election is between PDP's candidate, Amb. Wali and APC's candidate Hon. Tambuwal.

However, both men are from same local government.

Tambuwal's wife is Amb. Wali's younger sister ( same parents).
In 1999, it was ambassador Wali as a senate leader that brought Tambuwal to Abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant.
When Tambuwal ran for representative in 2003, Wali ensured his victory.

Tambuwal was responsible for wali's nomination as Nigeria ambassador to Morocco........

The question is, will mrs Tambuwal vote for ambassador Wali to become first sister or her husband, Tambuwal, to become first lady of Sokoto state?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by roqrules04(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
She ll go with her Husband nah

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by gregg2: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=14pt]OP, seriously?
This is interesting

As for Tambuwal's wife, she should go with the husband[/size]

23 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by 9jii(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
She Wil Vote herself to be first lady.

If de God like you na so Success go corner you left and right.no escape.

52 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Baawaa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
There is nothing like First Sister,First LADY sure pass angry sad sad angry angry angry angry

80 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by MalcoImX: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who is feeding her presently?

33 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by staymore: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
She will vote for her husband definitely. However, Tambuwal didn't start this ungrateful attitude today if his brother inlaw made him who he is and finally this is what he got.

32 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by adeyak83(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
i'm asking google the different btw 'my & our' loading....pls wait

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by courage54(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
For a man and woman shall leave their mother and father and become husband and wife.

All am concern about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by sleekp1: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Blood is thicker than water, she should vote her brother. How many wives does Tambuwal have anyway? She is probably the 6th wife.

24 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Chanchit: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
With all this confusion, I see no reason why Tambuwa should port to APC when he could also vie for Sokoto governorship sit after his brother in-law must have finished his tenure, since it seems they have been collaborating well before now. His wife has the obligation to vote for him, but I would love it if that other guy beats him to the sit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by ptownman: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
martineverest:
Sokoto state gubernatorial election ll surely be interesting.The election is between PDP's candidate, amb. Wali and APC's candidate hon. Tambuwal.
However,both men re from sames local government.Tambuwal's wife is amb. Wali's younger sister( same parents).in 1999,it was amb. Wali as a senate leader that brought tambuwal to abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant.when tambuwal ran for representative in 2003,wali ensured his victory.tambuwal was responsible for wali's nomination as nigeria ambassador to morocco........the question is, will mrs tambuwal vote for amb. Wali to become first sister or her husband,tambuwal,to become first lady of sokoto state?
if Op is reasonable enough he will understand that this Question does not make sense. Infact, Op if your wife na INEC chairperson and you and her brother they contest election who you think say she go help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by ptownman: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chanchit:
With all this confusion, I see no reason why Tambuwa should port to APC when he could also vie for Sokoto governorship sit after his brother in-law must have finished his tenure, since it seems they have been collaborating well before now. His wife has the obligation to vote for him, but I would love it if that other guy beats him to the sit.
and why don't you think they planned it together. He made Tambuwal and Tambuwal in turn nominated him as an ambassador. THINK!!!

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by mastercee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Both
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by gen2briz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Me
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by holatin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
and how is dat your problem ?
She wount lose either word
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Isiterere(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014

Her husband of course. That will give her the privilege to become first lady.
This kind question sef, as if you no sabi how ladies they think.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Sharon6(f): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
The Husband of course.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Blackchampion(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Her Vote won't count. Trust d rigging Party, APC

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by BossAyuk: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
She'll vote for APC of course

Btw GMB Till JonaTAN declares his assets grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by blemon44(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
she will vote for the both
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by mcdokwe(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Her choice
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by lifestyle1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is not debatable....
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Me

Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos]
http:///AvW14
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Adyrin(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Her Husband

Na him D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ doke her!

He pays her bills!

Come to think of it, ♍Γ̲̣̣ OWN and OUR OWN nor b d same thing!

Last bullet: she should not waste her time votinga as d best rigger carries d day!

W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t does d broda do for her?

Story for d wili-wili grin
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Anaskie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wait. Lemme ask her
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Her hubby na.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by meshacha1: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please wait let me ask Google!
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by lilprinze: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
who else would she vote for if not her husband.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by html14java(f): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Subscribing
small piece of commenting space for sale

Land starts here

Land ends here

The difference in altitude among every individual is perception
STRIVE TO BE HAPPY
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by PerfumeRepublik: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
They are all from the Seat of the caliphate(Sokoto)..
Power is a huge asset in those parts.
SR2B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin / NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.