Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Thread For PHD Students - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Students (325814 Views)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Raxxye:

I want to say a hearty thank you for your very useful contributions here, Prof.
I took time to read through your every post on this thread (and that took me some two days) and I must say I'm wowed by your vast knowledge in virtually every area related to science and engineering!
If I had seen your posts two years earlier, I guess I would have been better guided in my research choice area. Nevertheless, I'm happy for the guidance you are offering here and it has really opened my eyes to see that research does pay afterall.
I am a PhD student of Environmental Geophysics here in Nigeria, working on subsurface tracer transport monitoring using 3D electrical resistivity methods.
I'll be reaching out to you for some advice relating to obtaining software for analysis and publications in reputable journals.
Once again, thank you for finding time to respond to just about every question and for the very resourceful posts you make in here!

This is lovely. I like your area of research....its very interesting, I once visited Swiss institute of tech (ETH Zurich) I met researchers working in that area and they were looking at integrating the tomography into mobile app attached to a tracer sensor.

Best wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Chechem:
Good evening everyone,
I am so pleased to have found this thread. I am contemplating going for my PhD programme but what I am seeing here is really making me scared, as if it will be a very challenging task and if I will be up to it. However, from observation, the thread consist of more science scholars, I may be wrong as I have not gone through the entire pages.

I am an intending PhD student, with
B.Sc Political Science(UNN)
M.Sc Public Administration (NOUN)

I am considering Public Sector Management or Human Resource Management for PhD but in Imo State University(IMSU)

Areas I need clarification are:
1. Are there possibilities to get funding for Social Sciences courses and for Nigerian Universities?

2. What are the procedures for PhD? Must I first get a supervisor, get research topics and have published works before I can apply?

3. For my chosen areas for PhD, following the trend, which area is more promising to venture into.

4. Can I be working and running a PhD programme?

Thanks everyone. God bless us...

Since your proposed university is IMO state in Nigeria, if you are in Nigeria, it will be better to visit their website or the university physically to learn about the PhD admission procedure.

For research areas in your proposed PhD area; you will need to the findings yourself (that is what PhD student/candidate do)......You learn how to search for information on reputable and trusted academic websites visit the like of science direct, google scholar, Mendeley, Springer, Wiley, Taylor and Francis websites for research in your field.....check common research in that last 15 years, see what is possibly missing, check recent research title in the last 5 years see the trend of title/topics/area researchers in your field is moving..........connect the dots, meet reputable researcher in your field discuss your proposed research and get it fine-tuned.

Best wishes

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Geosystem(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Raxxye:

I want to say a hearty thank you for your very useful contributions here, Prof.
I took time to read through your every post on this thread (and that took me some two days) and I must say I'm wowed by your vast knowledge in virtually every area related to science and engineering!
If I had seen your posts two years earlier, I guess I would have been better guided in my research choice area. Nevertheless, I'm happy for the guidance you are offering here and it has really opened my eyes to see that research does pay afterall.
I am a PhD student of Environmental Geophysics here in Nigeria, working on subsurface tracer transport monitoring using 3D electrical resistivity methods.
I'll be reaching out to you for some advice relating to obtaining software for analysis and publications in reputable journals.
Once again, thank you for finding time to respond to just about every question and for the very resourceful posts you make in here!

Which school if I may ask?
Re: Thread For PHD Students by mustyy: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Prof Wip7, Sir my interest is to eliminate heavy metals in drinking water in my area, we have high cases of kidney problems, I am just suspecting the heavy metals in our area and the septic tank pollution. Which technology can i developed to be adopted at households to treat their water of heavy metals before drinking. Need Guidance.
wip7:

That’s fantastic. I have worked on many agro wastes and I have enhanced their adsorptive capacity for various pollutants.

You can let me know which you are interested, which adsorption system (batch or column) you want to use, which pollutant you are considering, single or multiple pollutants, laboratory/simulated or real wastewater, how you intend to carry out the regeneration and reuse of the adsorbent, which kinetics, isotherm and thermo studies you are considering, will you be doing data optimization to enhance the parameters for industrial use? You are aware the adsorption is not a destructive tech so what happens to the spent adsorbents ?

You can reply here let people gain as well..
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Raxxye(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Geosystem:

Which school if I may ask?
University of Port Harcourt, Sir!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Geosystem(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Raxxye:

University of Port Harcourt, Sir!

Nice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
mustyy:
Prof Wip7, Sir my interest is to eliminate heavy metals in drinking water in my area, we have high cases of kidney problems, I am just suspecting the heavy metals in our area and the septic tank pollution. Which technology can i developed to be adopted at households to treat their water of heavy metals before drinking. Need Guidance.

There are various heavy metals contamination that leads to poisoning and kidney problems including Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium and Mercury......Take note, the kidney is the first target organ of heavy metal toxicity. The extent of renal damage by heavy metals depends on the nature, the dose, route and duration of exposure.

So before you design any treatment technology, you must identify which heavy metal contained in the water, concentrations which will be compared with permitted limits/standard and possible routes/source of contamination.

To do that test, you will need to collect the water at different points and time ...if you have Water testing kits and skilled you can analyze the water or rather take the samples to lab using AAS to detect the dosage. Collecting the water at various spots or sources will likely help you to locate the route of the heavy metal. Ensure the water collection bottles are not contaminated before being used.

After analysis, then you can design either physical(adsorption) or biological (plant or organism) or hybrid treatment method in a small scale to evaluate the efficiency of the methods against the real and treated water samples.....then the effective method can be scaled up.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2019
My Latest research: TURKISH-EU joint funding

Extraction of cellulose from bacteria for fabrication of photocatalytic sponges for recovery of valuable phenolics from wastewater and microbial removal.

The recovered phenolics are in demand in cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
The project consists of postdoctoral, PhD and master students working in my lab.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by kksamm: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Can someone please answer this question? Thank you.

Hello everyone..

Please what school(s) in Nigeria offer PhDs without course work? I mean thesis only PhDs?
Thanks. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by kksamm: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
kksamm:
Hello everyone..

Please what school(s) in Nigeria offer PhDs without course work? I mean thesis only PhDs?
Thanks.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by kksamm: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
kksamm:

Hello everyone..

Thanks.
University of Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by kksamm: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for your response.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by mustyy: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Okay Thank you very much Professor I am so grateful for the guide thanks
wip7:

There are various heavy metals contamination that leads to poisoning and kidney problems including Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium and Mercury......Take note, the kidney is the first target organ of heavy metal toxicity. The extent of renal damage by heavy metals depends on the nature, the dose, route and duration of exposure.

So before you design any treatment technology, you must identify which heavy metal contained in the water, concentrations which will be compared with permitted limits/standard and possible routes/source of contamination.

To do that test, you will need to collect the water at different points and time ...if you have Water testing kits and skilled you can analyze the water or rather take the samples to lab using AAS to detect the dosage. Collecting the water at various spots or sources will likely help you to locate the route of the heavy metal. Ensure the water collection bottles are not contaminated before being used.

After analysis, then you can design either physical(adsorption) or biological (plant or organism) or hybrid treatment method in a small scale to evaluate the efficiency of the methods against the real and treated water samples.....then the effective method can be scaled up.....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by olaarie(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2019
The area is a very free zone away from the attacks. You will enjoy your stay if you stay away from troubles.

shogunley:
Am planning on commencing my PhD program in Statistics at UKZN by Jan 2020.
Please is the place free of zenophobic attack
Thanks
Re: Thread For PHD Students by briliantsak(m): 4:56am On Oct 18, 2019
I remember reading this thread when I was about starting my PhD program last year. It was really helpful!

Kudos to Prof.wiP7!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
briliantsak:
I remember reading this thread when I was about starting my PhD program last year. It was really helpful!

Kudos to Prof.wiP7!!!!

I am happy you find it helpful! Now that you are doing the PhD ...don’t forget to contribute, support upcoming PhD students, tell us your challenges so all others can also contribute and provide ideas, solutions....

Also, your progress and advices will be appreciated!

Best wishes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Azuwonder(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
I'm not yet a PHD student but what I'm facing in Msc at ABSU is just frustrating. Fees and levies everywhere you turn. Now I've finished course work to submit Dissertation, my dept supervisor is saying I have to pay 50k.
I'm seriously considering stopping at the Msc level even though part of my plan was to keep going to the PhD level in ABSU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Bablarry(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
kksamm:

Hello everyone..

Thanks.

I learnt FUTA offers.

PS: The information here is wonderful.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by iscbaba: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,is it advisable to do online PhD in public health with Msc in water n environmental engineering.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
FINDING FREE REPUTABLE JOURNALS TO PUBLISH YOUR MANUSCRIPT

Free simply means, where you can publish without paying to publish. Reputable means the Journal is INDEXED by an Internationally acceptable database: I will list below the database, the first 4 are well-known and acceptable and the fifth one is New and not yet widely accepted for now. Take note that any journal that is indexed by the first 4 databases will also be in SCOPUS but not all SCOPUS journals are indexed in the first 4. Some universities also accept SCOPUS based journals but ranked it lower. For instance, in my university currently, you will be paid around 500,000 Naira if you publish one paper in the first 4 as a single author/shared authors but you will be paid 250,000 Naira if you publish in just Scopus-based journals:

1. Sciences Citation Index/Sciences Citation Index-Expanded
2. Social Sciences Citation Index/Social Sciences Citation Index-Expanded
3. Arts & Humanities Citation Index/Arts & Humanities Citation Index-Expanded
4. Medical Citation Index
5. Emerging Sources Citation Index: this index includes "peer-reviewed publications of regional importance and in emerging scientific fields (it is new).

Here are the steps to follow:
................................................................................................................

Almost (98.%) of journals published by Elsevier Publishing company is free to publish, 80% of those by Springer, 80% of those by Taylors & Francis.

Just visit any of these highlighted publishers type the title or possible title of your manuscript to be published, you will find journals that have published that in the past. Check the details of the journal (like aims, coverage and title that they accept to be published in this journal), then check the author's guidelines to follow the publication format and submission system.

For example, I picked one of your research areas: "Migrants entrepreneur and settlement challenge"

I will use Science direct (Elsevier as an illustration here, a meanwhile similar procedure is required for Springer and others).

1. Visit science direct website (this has majorly articles from Elsevier): https://www.sciencedirect.com/search/advanced
2. Type possible title or some keywords in that textbox and press search
3. After you search, you will discover that there are about 966 items already published in this title or something related as shown below
4. You can then refine as you like, you can decide to pick the research or review articles, books or if you want to focus on a particular year...just refine as you wish. The arrows in blue show the name of the Journals. So you can check the journal to find more details regarding its aims, coverage and publication.
5. You can also read the abstract of each work to see what was done, you can download the PDF to read the full paper.
6. To find the details and coverage of the journal, as an example, I will pick the first journal: Social Networks. Here, you will find the metrics (impact factor and cite score of the journal), the Guide for authors and About the journal.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
7. When you click on about the journal, you will find relevant information like the aims, type of manuscript accepted and details
8. To know if the Journal is FREE or You have to pay to publish, click the GUIDE for Authors
9. So, in the Guide for authors, go down until you get to a point that shows SUBSCRIPTION, if it gives you details about the Subscription, then means this is a free journal to publish unless you choose OPEN access. So if you want it FREE just select their regular SUBSCRIPTION (what its means is that, after you publish your paper will be on their website and only universities or individual that subscribed can download a complete paper).
10. The details below in the Guide for Authors show you how to format your work and all details needed
11. To find the coverage or database the journal belongs, kindly visit Clarivate website (https://mjl.clarivate.com/search-results). Here, you will see the true database.

Note, there are a bunch of fake journals, especially the many indian publishers' ([b]this is not a stereotype, just my observations and widely known trend) they just charge you to publish in their Journals. So, the usually list fake database or impact factors on their websites, kindly visit Clarivates for authentic coverage. [/b]

I hope this helps...........best wishes!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Profeme: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
wip7:
7. When you click on about the journal, you will find relevant information like the aims, type of manuscript accepted and details
8. To know if the Journal is FREE or You have to pay to publish, click the GUIDE for Authors
9. So, in the Guide for authors, go down until you get to a point that shows SUBSCRIPTION, if it gives you details about the Subscription, then means this is a free journal to publish unless you choose OPEN access. So if you want it FREE just select their regular SUBSCRIPTION (what its means is that, after you publish your paper will be on their website and only universities or individual that subscribed can download a complete paper).
10. The details below in the Guide for Authors show you how to format your work and all details needed
11. To find the coverage or database the journal belongs, kindly visit Clarivate website (https://mjl.clarivate.com/search-results). Here, you will see the true database.

Note, there are a bunch of fake journals, especially the many indian publishers' ([b]this is not a stereotype, just my observations and widely known trend) they just charge you to publish in their Journals. So, the usually list fake database or impact factors on their websites, kindly visit Clarivates for authentic coverage. [/b]

I hope this helps...........best wishes!
Thanks,Prof. Wip7 for this timely information.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Profeme:

Thanks,Prof. Wip7 for this timely information.

I am happy the information is useful. Thanks for the contribution to this thread also!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by speakout2015: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thanks so much Prof.@Wip7...you're always on point in term of details...grateful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
speakout2015:
Thanks so much Prof.@Wip7...you're always on point in term of details...grateful!!!

Thank you also for your contribution!....the thread will need your support regarding your challenge in terms of research, area of research and how others can learn, scholarship opportunities and anything!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
kksamm:
Hello everyone..

Thanks.

I don't think I'll be wrong to say no school
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Theo025: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2019
wip7:

That’s fantastic. I have worked on many agro wastes and I have enhanced their adsorptive capacity for various pollutants.

You can let me know which you are interested, which adsorption system (batch or column) you want to use, which pollutant you are considering, single or multiple pollutants, laboratory/simulated or real wastewater, how you intend to carry out the regeneration and reuse of the adsorbent, which kinetics, isotherm and thermo studies you are considering, will you be doing data optimization to enhance the parameters for industrial use? You are aware the adsorption is not a destructive tech so what happens to the spent adsorbents ?

You can reply here let people gain as well..

Greetings Prof @Wip7 and everyone in this thread. Sir I must confessed that your contributions to this thread has been highly motivational and charging. I am a prospective MSc student (Forestry and Wood Science) as I have been admitted but resuming next year. Currently I am volunteering as an intern with my undergraduate supervisor because I am really interested in research. I will like to ask questions based on this but I will like to say it is not a PhD research work but BSc for one of my supervisor's student. He is working on a topic which looks similar to this. He is working on removal of heavy metal in contaminated water using 3 different species of sawdust. He is working on batch adsorption system and he is collecting real water waste. He is using AAS to detect the heavy metals and removing the predominant one. I am interested in the work and I will like to get your advise on the experimental procedures as I wish to contribute to the work and learn from it.

Thank you in advance sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Theo025:

Greetings Prof @Wip7 and everyone in this thread. Sir I must confessed that your contributions to this thread has been highly motivational and charging. I am a prospective MSc student (Forestry and Wood Science) as I have been admitted but resuming next year. Currently I am volunteering as an intern with my undergraduate supervisor because I am really interested in research. I will like to ask questions based on this but I will like to say it is not a PhD research work but BSc for one of my supervisor's student. He is working on a topic which looks similar to this. He is working on removal of heavy metal in contaminated water using 3 different species of sawdust. He is working on batch adsorption system and he is collecting real water waste. He is using AAS to detect the heavy metals and removing the predominant one. I am interested in the work and I will like to get your advise on the experimental procedures as I wish to contribute to the work and learn from it.

Thank you in advance sir

Adsorptive Treatment of Heavy metal-contaminated water using Sawdust (biomass)

This sounds interesting. You can follow these steps and may modify them to suit your need. You will need to divide the entire work into 6 stages:

Stage 1
1. Sampling: a collection of the water samples at different sources/spots within the research zone/site.
2. Analyzing the heavy metal content of the water samples before treatment (record the concentrations and focus on the most prevalent heavy metal)
3. Storage of the water samples for further use.

Stage 2
1. Collection of adsorbent (sawdust) samples
2. Pretreatment of the sawdusts (washing with distilled water, drying and pulverized to uniform particle size) and label each (example S1, S2, S3)
3. EDTA functionalization of the S1, S2, S3 to produce heavy-metal selective adsorbent which can be named S1-EDTA, S2-EDTA and S3-EDTA.
Note: You will have 6 samples (Functionalized sawdust and raw pre-treated sawdust)
4. Pulverized all the samples (adsorbents) to a uniform size (note down the size)

Stage 3
Characterization: each adsorbent sample must be characterized. These are common characterization you can do:
a. Proximate/ultimate analysis
b. Boehm analysis
c. pH Point zero charge determination/zeta potential determination
d. Surface area (BET), pore volume and pore distribution
e. FTIR, SEM, TGA

Stage 4
Batch Adsorption process: here consider varying the following parameters for each adsorbent
a. adsorbate pH
b. adsorbent dosage
c. Treatment temperature

Stage 5
1.Kinetics (varying the treatment time): Consider fitting your data into pseudo-first order, second order, Elovich, intra-particle diffusion etc.
2. Isotherm (Varying adsorbate concentration): Consider fitting your data into Langmuir, Freundlich, Redlich-Peterson, Temkin etc
3. Thermodynamic study (obtained from the temperature change)

Stage 6
Desorption, regeneration and recycling of the spent adsorbents
Economic and cost-benefit analysis regarding the treatment tech.
Comparative performance of your adsorbents and reported adsorbents for heavy metal removal

NOTE:
Functionalizing with EDTA will be useful to compare the performance of the adsorbent. by comparing the concentration of the heavy metals before treatment to after the treatment. Why EDTA? See below:

EDTA is a chemical that binds and chelates metals such as chromium, iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminium, nickel, zinc, calcium, cobalt, manganese, and magnesium from water......and when they are bound, they can't have any effects and they are removed from the water.

If that's my master student above steps are what I will give.....please visit Science directly to find suitable articles to support you. Also, you can email me, I will send you some of my recent top-quality journals of adsorption treatment of heavy metals.

Best wishes

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by tataiwo09(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good day everyone here!

Please who knows the free access journal available for Nigerians.

I so much neeed to download recent publications
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Theo025: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow! Thank you so much for this sir. I will take time to digest this well and I will mail you now for the journals sir. I really appreciate you Sir!
wip7:

Adsorptive Treatment of Heavy metal-contaminated water using Sawdust (biomass)

This sounds interesting. You can follow these steps and may modify them to suit your need. You will need to divide the entire work into 6 stages:

Stage 1
1. Sampling: a collection of the water samples at different sources/spots within the research zone/site.
2. Analyzing the heavy metal content of the water samples before treatment (record the concentrations and focus on the most prevalent heavy metal)
3. Storage of the water samples for further use.

Stage 2
1. Collection of adsorbent (sawdust) samples
2. Pretreatment of the sawdusts (washing with distilled water, drying and pulverized to uniform particle size) and label each (example S1, S2, S3)
3. EDTA functionalization of the S1, S2, S3 to produce heavy-metal selective adsorbent which can be named S1-EDTA, S2-EDTA and S3-EDTA.
Note: You will have 6 samples (Functionalized sawdust and raw pre-treated sawdust)
4. Pulverized all the samples (adsorbents) to a uniform size (note down the size)

Stage 3
Characterization: each adsorbent sample must be characterized. These are common characterization you can do:
a. Proximate/ultimate analysis
b. Boehm analysis
c. pH Point zero charge determination/zeta potential determination
d. Surface area (BET), pore volume and pore distribution
e. FTIR, SEM, TGA

Stage 4
Batch Adsorption process: here consider varying the following parameters for each adsorbent
a. adsorbate pH
b. adsorbent dosage
c. Treatment temperature

Stage 5
1.Kinetics (varying the treatment time): Consider fitting your data into pseudo-first order, second order, Elovich, intra-particle diffusion etc.
2. Isotherm (Varying adsorbate concentration): Consider fitting your data into Langmuir, Freundlich, Redlich-Peterson, Temkin etc
3. Thermodynamic study (obtained from the temperature change)

Stage 6
Desorption, regeneration and recycling of the spent adsorbents
Economic and cost-benefit analysis regarding the treatment tech.
Comparative performance of your adsorbents and reported adsorbents for heavy metal removal

NOTE:
Functionalizing with EDTA will be useful to compare the performance of the adsorbent. by comparing the concentration of the heavy metals before treatment to after the treatment. Why EDTA? See below:

EDTA is a chemical that binds and chelates metals such as chromium, iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminium, nickel, zinc, calcium, cobalt, manganese, and magnesium from water......and when they are bound, they can't have any effects and they are removed from the water.

If that's my master student above steps are what I will give.....please visit Science directly to find suitable articles to support you. Also, you can email me, I will send you some of my recent top-quality journals of adsorption treatment of heavy metals.

Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Godsknight(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
sir, you are really doing a great work. I had MSc in Operations management from Business Administration, university of Benin. I plan to start my PhD next year but I want to get my research topic ready before I apply. pls I need you to suggest a research topic for me in procurement or logistic management. I learnt Business Administration department, Ahmadu Bello university are not taking postgraduate students serious. I need someone to suggest any other federal universities in the north to run the program within three to four years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (105) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.