Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. (2397 Views)

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) / Teaching Jobs Interview Questions / Vacancies At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2014
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) - As a tertiary health facility came into being in 1973 following the enactment of an edict (number 12). As the sixth of the 1st generation Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria, it was established to complement her sister institution, University of Benin, and to provide secondary and tertiary care to the then Midwestern Region (now Edo and Delta State) and its environs.

University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Production Engineer

Qualification

Candidates should possess relevant bachelor's degree from recognized University.
Job Title: Consultant Microbiologist
Qualifications

Candidates should in addition to a basic degree in Medicine awarded by a recognized University have the fellowship of the National Post graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalents.
They will also be required to show evidence of registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwives
Qualifications

Candidates should possess NRN and the NRM certificates.
Candidates are expected to have been registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Qualifications

Candidates should possess bachelor's degree in Nursing from recognized University and are expected to have been registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Job Title: Occupational Therapy Intern
Qualifications

Candidates must possess bachelor degree from a recognized institution and are expected to have been provisionally registered with their regulatory bodies.
Job Title: Physiotherapy Intern
Qualifications

Candidates must possess bachelor degree from a recognized institution and are expected to have been provisionally registered with their regulatory bodies.
Job Title: Geologist
Qualification

Candidates should possess relevant bachelor's degree from recognized University.
Job Position: Librarian
Qualification

Job Title: Anaesthetic Technician
Qualification

Candidates should possess certificate in Anaesthetic Technicians course from a recongnized institution.
Job Title: Builder
Qualification

Candidates should possess National Diploma in Building from a recognized polytechnic.
Remuneration
These are as applicable in Federal Teaching Hospitals.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to download application form
Note:
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend interview meant to be held at the Hospital's VIP Lounge on Wednesday 17th December, 2014 commencing at 9.00 AM prompt each day.
Interested candidates should collect application form free of charge from the office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources or click the link above to download the form.
Completed application forms (twelve Copies accompanied by candidates CV) should be returned to the office of the Deputy Director (Human Resources) either by post or By hand on or before the stated closing date above.
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)
P.M.B 1111,
Ugbowo Lagos Road, Benin City
Edo State, Nigeria.

Application Deadline Friday 12th December, 2014
Please anyone who has an insight on a follow up, or has been contacted or has any means of checking if applicants has been shortlisted for the interview should please let us know here, I applied for Production Engineer anyone with me on this?
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by justtijay: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Still waiting too
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by kibi(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
hi all...any news or update on dis...my younger bro needs d info..thanks
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Invite received, any one who knows the nature of the interview? Particularly those who had theirs today
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by IkpemhiTG(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2014
flywheel:
Invite received, any one who knows the nature of the interview? Particularly those who had theirs today
we are on d same train bro
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2014
IkpemhiTG:

we are on d same train bro
Any news about thisey who had theirs yesterday to know the nature of the interview?
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think ubth will be calling in selected candidates soon, keep ur hopes high
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by kibi(f): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
@flywheel, did u recieve any insider info as regards ur post?
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 4:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Yup
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why is the house so dull na sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by kibi(f): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
@flywheel, any news?
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
kibi:
@flywheel, any news?
The batch before ours (September 2014) resumed work nearly 2 months now so ours (DEC 2014) should be up any time soon
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
My oh my... After the long waiting, someone was finally called to resume work last year October, feel glad for the dude though cheesy
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by IkpemhiTG(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
congrats @flywheel. u still rem me?
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by flywheel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
IkpemhiTG:
congrats @flywheel. u still rem me?
Yes I do IkpemiTG what's up na
Re: 2014 University Of Benin Teaching Hospital Jobs Interview, 17/12/2014. by IkpemhiTG(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
I dey o baba.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Salary At Local Exploration & Production / After Degrees, 3 Qualities You Need To Meet Industry Expectations / MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.